Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foggy

Chatty Member
Gals, I haven't been on this thread as tignam blocked me months ago for watching her stories but not following. I arrived kildare village an hour ago. I was parked up sorting kids/buggies etc and who only comes up to car right beside me but the family of 4. All arguing. She was shouting at hannah to get in car. Tignam trying to shove her in, kid said "don't push me". Then the husband said "don't push my girl". She was shouting at all them to get in the car quick. I kept staring 🤣🤣 she was furious in general.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Rumour has it that if you say Melissa into the mirror 5 times, you get smeared in oil and dragged to Dundrum shopping centre for eternity
2CA53F37-BFB1-4DA4-A80E-025807965C15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She bought her mother curry chips & a veggie burger? Lads, she's not of this world. Who the fuck shares this type of drivel when their mother is going through chemotherapy. I mean, she bought her chips and actually typed that out and shared it on a story as if it's newsworthy. Just when you can't think she can't sink any lower she looks for kudos for buying her sick mother a bag of curry chips.......... Not all heroes wear capes, some of them are cunts in bows it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Gals, I haven't been on this thread as tignam blocked me months ago for watching her stories but not following. I arrived kildare village an hour ago. I was parked up sorting kids/buggies etc and who only comes up to car right beside me but the family of 4. All arguing. She was shouting at hannah to get in car. Tignam trying to shove her in, kid said "don't push me". Then the husband said "don't push my girl". She was shouting at all them to get in the car quick. I kept staring 🤣🤣 she was furious in general.
This is the 24 carat shit I'm here for :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I can't stop laughing, from todays photos it appears she's hiding in various corners of the squat taking pictures from behind plants and trees. Fucking mad bitch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Unfollow them

Chatty Member
She feels hungover but had no drink last night. Ya right. She starts every Monday in the horrors, who is she fooling. Trying to make out she feels rough because she stayed up late.

She is an alcoholic. We all know it. Her relationship with drink is her only friend.
I'm sober a little while. And still have no friends. But I don't live with the fear or in anger anymore. U should give it a bash, it will change your life tigs, we know u read here.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Melmcs

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

TIgnam #25 Puffer coats and Azhar's Tart, Melissa's still a pain in the A**e

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Pambono5

Chatty Member
"I've been wearing bows in my hair for years" Yes and they look ridiculous on you too. 50 year old wearing bows. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Melmcs

VIP Member
She obvs deleted it?

I honestly don’t know how she continues to get up every morning and starts with the same

shit how are you all..here is some pile of fake shite with my fake business and fake life

This. She hasn't a clue about real life. She spouts ridiculous vacuous shit into her phone everyday because she is so far removed from reality and real issues people have.

Melissa's fake life and shite.

"HELLO, how orr you awl? Thank you for your kind messages about my mother, oh wait Charlotte Tilbury has a new lipstick out, let me show you how I apply it so badly that I miss my mouth, look at this one's hair, ya thanks for my good wishes for my mother cos I'm totally emotionally exhausted and drained by it all, cancer is terrible isn't it goiys, just awful like. I got sooooooo many DMs about cancer and stuff ya know, I'm sooooo tired getting your order sorry orders out today I had to go into the office to patronise/insult the girrrlls, need a big coffee now in my puffer, (blows mouth out for effect), sigh, school run again in the car, traffic so bad, ya my mother is back in hospital again but I'm soooooooo busy and tired (not) to go visit so here is a photo of my mother's hair that I designed( plaited) oh and I fish sliced a pasta dish from M&S ( Lidl but don't tell anyone) in my frying pan, anyone watched Britney lately I love her or Netflix goiys, I'm just having a vino tonight on a Monday to Monday 365 days of tye year bit Im sooooo tired and just look at my gawjus skin and rats tails of other people's hair by Ciera, who is just amaaaaazing with hair and my teeth oh my God they are just perfect aren't they, more of my PR drops with lotions and me slithering round the couch, Azhar "my love" says I should not listen to no negative trolls and just ignore the haterz cos I'm so brilliant and gorgeous and love fashion and store room floors full of boxes like where I have my "robes" ( chinese itchy gaff coats) and my MMB stuff even though my "husband" aka pensioner boyfriend is up for court duty and is never around bar a Sunday lunch and after Golf trips in our special place ( anywhere bar the Squat that's not my forever home) so thank you for the lovely messages to my sick Mother that I can't be arsed to visit or look after but send your freebies to me so I can pass on to her. Oh wait, did you see my tights? "

She is a horrible POS. Even her " thanking us nurses" was sneery and patronising. We know the Health System is shit, what rock has she be living under ffs. Her fake plastic one that's what.

Idiot woman. With not one friend. Easy to see why.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

caremum

VIP Member
Ohh hi tigs
If you are reading here today that’s if you can peel your eyes away from sky news

A little bit of history for you
Your welcome
The queen is a head of state. A figure head. I believe the British government is culpable for alot of what happened in NI but not her. She herself lost a family member to a bombing and as her role of head of state fostered good relations with Ireland. At some stage we have to move on for the greater good. I'm not entirely comfortable with our flag at half mast but citing 800 years of tyrany at her feet is a little unfair.

Reactions: 26

Balooba

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Melmc for the highest number of votes for a thread title.
As you were…..

Apologies… winning thread goes to @Melmcs
Brief summary of thread #23

Tigs has had the best summer ever according to herself. Non stop travelling following daddy on work trips. Main trip to Estepona Marbella picking up
designer goods conveniently on the beach.
Lots and lots of pasta. Packing straw bags into straw bags. Escaping the squat. Clonic irrigation. 2 years of Invisalign that should take 6 months and composite bonding. The worst advert for a collab ever.
Relishing family is everything. Poor thing totally forgot the fact that both her parents are/were undergoing treatment for cancer and her bf’s nephew drowned on holiday.
Verruca still hasn’t made the cover of vogue but Swigs is working hard on it.
Business would be appear to be as dead as a dodo. Even the longewear, never to be repeated, is being flogged.
Invites are sadly lost in the post to press parties where everyone else half her age is invited.
Kids back to school so “cue” lots of self care incoming. Too bad Tigs hasn’t learnt how to spell, use grammar correctly nor learn humility over the summer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This one is totally warped in the head... what is she at? taking these pictures of her mother to post on Instagram and the motive behind it is for her own self gratification. thank you for all the love, there's more love than hate believe me. what hate Melissa? so you are talking about here? so you are taking those pictures of her in treatment , showing her bruises, plaiting your mother's hair, it's all to do with Instagram and tattle. absolutely pathetic and so wrong. at a time like this she shouldn't give social media a second thought. she needs to take a step back and ask herself a few questions. 1 being why is what people on Instagram and what they think so important to her. it's must consume her every thought. what can I post to make everyone think I'm amazing? it's beyond desperate.

Reactions: 25

Melmcs

VIP Member
As a nurse, I'm disgusted to see her posting photos of her mother undergoing her treatment. It is absolutely forbidden to take photos or film in the majority of our hospitals, there are signs up everywhere to respect a patient's privacy. This goes for both staff and patients protection.

She is a piece of shit posting photos of her Mam sitting in that chair ( for hours) for Insta content. Get off your phone and maybe read to your Mam (oh wait, I forgot you are illiterate) or hey? Maybe TALK to your mother, you horrible witch and stop looking for attention. Looking for sympathy and showing her poor Mam's bruises makes her a horrible piece of work. She never usually surprises me with her shite but sometimes she really really goes too far.

This time is one of them. I feel sorry for her mother having such a cunt for a daughter.

Reactions: 24