Tignam #24 Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im fuming at her

Her latest post says her mothers treatment is getting harder but shes gettting through it

Im sorry but shes so disrespectful to this whole subject

My own mother went through treatment for months and months before she lost her battle. I attended every single visit with her and the treatment does not get harder on week 2 by any means at all. Ots just the beginning

The lies just really hit a nerve with me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it's so vile and disgusting she has to announce she has visited her mother on Instagram as if she just did a really big charitable gesture.. its your mother, it goes without saying. and the sad part is its all for the benefit of people here but they are only an hour up the road... should be visiting them regularly at their age regardless of health. I brought her a curry chipper chip🙄🙄. like please. is that the best she can do and so patronising saying she really enjoyed it as a treat. a manky curry chip from the chipper.

Reactions: 14
Im fuming at her

Her latest post says her mothers treatment is getting harder but shes gettting through it

Im sorry but shes so disrespectful to this whole subject

My own mother went through treatment for months and months before she lost her battle. I attended every single visit with her and the treatment does not get harder on week 2 by any means at all. Ots just the beginning

The lies just really hit a nerve with me

I'm sorry for your loss. Cancer is the biggest curse on everyone. She has no clue how hard it is for patients and their families cos she is an obnoxious bleep.

Using her mother's illness for content is no surprise. Whatever makes Melissa look like she cares. We know she doesnt.

Cancer patients dont want chipper food you absolute bleeping fool. Most of the time they have a throat like cut glass and cant swallow or taste food after treatment. She is sooo ignorant and its her own Mam ffs!

What. A. bleep. Melissa Mills thats YOU.

Shame on you.

I think it's so vile and disgusting she has to announce she has visited her mother on Instagram as if she just did a really big charitable gesture.. its your mother, it goes without saying. and the sad part is its all for the benefit of people here but they are only an hour up the road... should be visiting them regularly at their age regardless of health. I brought her a curry chipper chip🙄🙄. like please. is that the best she can do and so patronising saying she really enjoyed it as a treat. a manky curry chip from the chipper.
She didn’t even drive the hour. She’s going to the hospital to see her in dublin. That witch wouldn’t go to Tullamore 🤣🤣.

• Wow
  • Sad
She didn’t even drive the hour. She’s going to the hospital to see her in dublin. That witch wouldn’t go to Tullamore 🤣🤣.
Because she is selfish bleep you won't be so funny when tiny Tim leaves you nothing and your kids want nothing to do with you your going to live a very lonely lonely life melissa and you deserve nothing more because of the way you treat people and think your better then everything when in reality your nothing..... that's my input for a fri morning 🤣

Reactions: 6
"I've been wearing bows in my hair for years" Yes and they look ridiculous on you too. 50 year old wearing bows. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love how she added lighting a candle in a church😂. So reading here. Lighting your jo Malone on your styled coffee table doesn’t count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And when I read it about her and her bows , I read it in the spoilt girls voice in willy wonka aswell

I love how she added lighting a candle in a church😂. So reading here. Lighting your jo Malone on your styled coffee table doesn’t count 😂
Her jojo bows malone candle 🤣 (mothers of girls will know all about the jojo bows)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She bought her mother curry chips & a veggie burger? Lads, she's not of this world. Who the duck shares this type of drivel when their mother is going through chemotherapy. I mean, she bought her chips and actually typed that out and shared it on a story as if it's newsworthy. Just when you can't think she can't sink any lower she looks for kudos for buying her sick mother a bag of curry chips.......... Not all heroes wear capes, some of them are cunts in bows it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really try’s to give the impression that she has been wearing bows before everyone else.

Like im the first it must really get to her that someone gets there before her 😝 she is so jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really try’s to give the impression that she has been wearing bows before everyone else.

Like im the first it must really get to her that someone gets there before her 😝 she is so jealous
Yes. And she wore a bow once. She showed five pics of the one time. And I remember it because we all laughed at the state of her. But the desperation to sound like she did it first. Been wearing them years gouys. Once. She thinks she’s so fashion forward when all she does is buy the cheap high street version of everything girls over half her age are wearing like Hailey Bieber. She really thinks the rest of us are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One day a week that lunch box looks like that and we know because she shows it when she does it. Every other day its a cheese sandwich in a brown sandwich bag, a frube and a few grapes. 🤣. Its like the one day a week she has a shower she posts to tell us

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.