Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus he goes to Rock (Blackrock College to you peasants) so I can imagine that he would need to be a bit more mature and less mothered to fit in.
If the light she portrays him in is an accurate account, God help him there, he'll be swimming against the tide at the least.

Reactions: 5
She's some Gas witch to be fair to her.

Her Partner's nephew drowns, Father has Cancer, Mother is diagnosed with Cancer, bag gets stolen on holiday.

Tigs: "It was the best summer"

And sweet jesus that bleeping bag reel again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s wayyyyy more than that. She’s absolutely gagging to plaster her face everywhere. Her highest engagement is when she posts Hana. The attempts to cover her are lame or non existent
But to me that is weird that her daughter who is 10 or under gets all these comments and likes ........from perfect strangers.
ONLINE SAFETY TIGS!!!!!!!! Like for ffs have some cop on.
Its bizarre and disgusting pimping out your kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But to me that is weird that her daughter who is 10 or under gets all these comments and likes ........from perfect strangers.
ONLINE SAFETY TIGS!!!!!!!! Like for ffs have some cop on.
Its bizarre and disgusting pimping out your kid.
It’s actually repugnant. Gives me the creeps. She who was “chosen” by the ISPCC to warn parents against this very activity.

Reactions: 6
Did she really say she had the best summer?? Not sure her & Azhar's family would appreciate that comment.
She honestly is the craziest deluded Insta Hun out there. She has zero sense of compassion to others … the best summer… what an insult to her family …I really think she does have some issues and has the intelligence of a child…. Go get some help…the whole thing it’s just comical 😅😅.
Poor Seif… I literally could not spend 15 seconds in her company imagine having to live with her… poor kid.. it’s too late for Verruca and Ronnie they are just as bad as Tidge …they deserve to live with her!!!

Reactions: 11
Imagine a member of your family tragically dying only a couple of weeks ago and posting on your socials that you had a fab summer and that your dresses and bags got a lot of wear and love? The woman is very low in emotional intelligence and also intelligent intelligence 🤓😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The tragedy is obviously forgotten and I imagine she isn’t that close to his family so can move onto bags and rags very quickly. It still amazes me she has any followers, a blank wall offers more then she does.

Reactions: 13
Imagine a member of your family tragically dying only a couple of weeks ago and posting on your socials that you had a fab summer and that your dresses and bags got a lot of wear and love? The woman is very low in emotional intelligence and also intelligent intelligence 🤓😂
Subzero intelligence on all counts. She literally cannot remember what she's said a day ago

Reactions: 8
Hasn’t she been on three or four holidays this year? What is the OBSESSION with Italy?!!! You weren’t the only one in Italy this year Melly, get over it you clown🙄
Oh look, generous Tidgey donated her cheap €45 Arket bag to her sister…so kind, so giving our Melificent.

Hasn’t she been on three or four holidays this year? What is the OBSESSION with Italy?!!! You weren’t the only one in Italy this year Melly, get over it you clown🙄
It’s because it’s easy for her to curate her stories in Italy to make it seem like she’s living a 5 star life. Most places in Italy just naturally have gorgeous views and architecture. I’ve also never been to a ‘bad’ restaurant in Italy (personally). Even cheap touristy options have lovely well dressed tables and nice tableware and well presented food.

In other countries it is harder to hide that she is having a ‘basic’ - REGULAR - holiday. But she needs everyone to think they are jetsetting on their private plane and staying in top of the range suites and having chefs garnish the meal at her table.

Reactions: 11
The tragedy is obviously forgotten and I imagine she isn’t that close to his family so can move onto bags and rags very quickly. It still amazes me she has any followers, a blank wall offers more then she does.

Dead 🤣🤣🤣
Bags rags and an old hag has to make it into next thread title.

Reactions: 6
dunne and crezensi is a chain of restaurants, like milano. die when she compares it to proper Italian. if Mcdonalds sold aperol spritz she would be in there every weekend

Reactions: 9
He's an absolute knacker. Money or no money I wouldn't give a bollox if I was on lone parents. There's no bleeping way I'd stay.
I'd bleeping kill him and how she still with him and his family are bigger dopes nothing but a pack of scumbags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.