Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she is pushing the kid to be a model because if her kid models it would somehow in her head be a reflection of her and how beautiful she thinks she is.
Even commenting on her tiny toes like wtf, she’s obsessed with the idea of Hana being petite which is so damaging. Hana will associate being beautiful with being small. Great parenting Tigs

Reactions: 12
Even commenting on her tiny toes like wtf, she’s obsessed with the idea of Hana being petite which is so damaging. Hana will associate being beautiful with being small. Great parenting Tigs
This is exactly my feeling too. Her reel of Hana is called her Tiny Dancer. It’s so damaging to use those words to describe a child, particularly when you’re sharing her intimate moments on social media. Wide open to criticism. You wouldn’t call your reel my Average Sized Dancer or my Slightly Pudgy Dancer but she associates being tiny and petite = better and prettier. She’s a very irresponsible mother but sure that’s not news.

Reactions: 13
I always thought she was so small because she doesn't have a great diet. I didn't realise it was because she was model material. Oopsy.

• Haha
Poor ol Ursula must be getting the standard Tidge voicy threats coz she’s always first in with the comment and like 😂

Even “Brenda” from Sligo has given up on her….

• Haha
And yet with seif she is all about how tall he is, she is majorly insecure about herself so bigs the kids up. She never shows her own body in detail but we see Hana all the time, she prizes superficial things so much over the things that really matter, her sick mam as a prime example.

Poor ol Ursula must be getting the standard Tidge voicy threats coz she’s always first in with the comment and like 😂

Even “Brenda” from Sligo has given up on her….
She’s probably forgotten her Brenda log in details!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And yet with seif she is all about how tall he is, she is majorly insecure about herself so bigs the kids up. She never shows her own body in detail but we see Hana all the time, she prizes superficial things so much over the things that really matter, her sick mam as a prime example.
Yeah remember she was traumatised that Seif had to get glasses. Not cause his eyes were deteriorating but purely because of the look. She said something like his beautiful face will be hidden or some sh1te like that. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who are these fools commenting on her latest reel 🤷🏻‍♀️ “ great style just like her mom” 🤣🤣🤣 ah come on get a grip people, Tigs lives in leggings and trainers and the odd oversized maternity nightdress on holidays, that’s hardly style!!! And Hana is dressed by her mom everything from Zara! She certainly isn’t styling herself 🙄 she dresses just like any other pre teen! And for anyone commenting she looks just like her mom 😂😂 she’s the spit of her dad and has his petite figure too!
She is pushing this child out there and steering her in a terrible direction! Seif stopped her as most boys hate photos and social media, but little madam will get an awful doing in secondary school all as a result of her mothers behaviour! Tigs is clearly unwell, has a terrible relationship with food, drink and the way she looks! Living your life through a filtered lens!! I’ve seen her in Dundrum on numerous occasions! She’s nothing like what she try’s to portray, she’s about 5’7, boxers nose, funny jaw, her hair is yellow and shes about a size 8/10, not one bit attractive! Certainly not model material!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All she's short of saying is my daughter is better looking than yours guess what tigs she's not

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t even want to giver her face, she only does it because it was brought up here.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t even want to giver her face, she only does it because it was brought up here.
It’s wayyyyy more than that. She’s absolutely gagging to plaster her face everywhere. Her highest engagement is when she posts Hana. The attempts to cover her are lame or non existent

Reactions: 7
Whatever about Melissa but commenting on a child’s appearance is just unnecessarily mean
I don't get this when it comes to influenzers kids. It's to be expected. People say stuff about kids all the time. There's nothing wrong with saying she's nothing special.

Reactions: 6
Whatever about Melissa but commenting on a child’s appearance is just unnecessarily mean
I didn't call the child ugly or comment on her appearance said she wasn't anything special like her mother makes her out to be and I'm not the only person who commented on hana

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did she really say she had the best summer?? Not sure her & Azhar's family would appreciate that comment.

God I hope her boy is happy in school and will be OK. He seems like a sensitive soul while Hana is the outgoing and confident one. I understand (to a degree) wanting to protect your kids but she carries on as if her son is 7 years old. As someone said above, at his age I had my first little job. Running home from school, lashing beans and toast onto a plate and running back out the door, walking home at 10pm. I know it’s not really the same these days especially in big cities but he needs to start manoeuvring about the world on his own or he will really struggle. Maybe he will be able to work for family business with dad 🙏🏼

Reactions: 8
God I hope her boy is happy in school and will be OK. He seems like a sensitive soul while Hana is the outgoing and confident one. I understand (to a degree) wanting to protect your kids but she carries on as if her son is 7 years old. As someone said above, at his age I had my first little job. Running home from school, lashing beans and toast onto a plate and running back out the door, walking home at 10pm. I know it’s not really the same these days especially in big cities but he needs to start manoeuvring about the world on his own or he will really struggle. Maybe he will be able to work for family business with dad 🙏🏼
Plus he goes to Rock (Blackrock College to you peasants) so I can imagine that he would need to be a bit more mature and less mothered to fit in.

Reactions: 7
So, she has the headache from hell (re:hangover from the lemon) and had to lie down all day and post the same pics over and over of Florence.
Does everyone know she was in Italy? She was in Italy goys, but is very quiet about it🤣🤣🤣
Her precious kids must have been over at Grandma’s today.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.