Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem to infantalise her kids. When I was at that grade in secondary school I got myself a part time job. My mother certainly wasn’t labelling folders for school.

Reactions: 15
She does seem to infantalise her kids. When I was at that grade in secondary school I got myself a part time job. My mother certainly wasn’t labelling folders for school.
This. I got home for school, got a bite to eat, worked until 9, got home to do homework and study. 2/3 days a week and a weekend day too. She probably still spoon feeds the poor chap. Will be sat in the exam hall with him when the time comes.

Reactions: 6
She really is a lemon 🍋 . That filter suits. I think she's pissed. What woman nearky 50 wears a lemon filter saying look at my smile weeeeee waaaaaa blaaaaaa

Reactions: 11
She's drunk blabbing on about her amazing smile with a stupid filter 😴

Yawn. Of course she is. Drunk and reading Tattle in a rage at 8pm on a Fri night. She is a disgrace, probably hates her life and that's why she is a miserable old Witch. No friend in the world to hang out with on a summers eve. Spending the last weekend with her family she says, ya OK TIGGY. She will be in the horrors tomorrow as per usual. Slathering herself in creams whilst wearing filters and then pasta in DTC.

The folders shite has been the advice from every school for a new 1st year. She didnt invent it ffs. God she is an insufferable woman. No wonder no likes or bothers with her and all she has is her obsession with Insta and her wrinkly face. Teenagers aren't half as obsessed as Tigs with Insta.

But then Teenagers have FRIENDS!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Just saw the lemon post🤦‍♀️She is scuttered and has not one OUNCE of self-awareness.
Those kids are going to run a mile from her when they are old enough.

Is that really the deal with schools now! It's a whole lot of landfill tit really at the end of the day

Reactions: 7
Just saw the lemon post🤦‍♀️She is scuttered and has not one OUNCE of self-awareness.
Those kids are going to run a mile from her when they are old enough.

She is absolutely wasted. And went on her stories behaving like a manic whose off her meds.

Jesus this woman is nuts. And needs to stop drinking and making a show of herself.

WTH is going on with these Instahuns lately and the drunken and strange behaviours?!

Reactions: 3
Hana is not cute, she is a spoilt brat who will be a handful in her teenage years! Her mothers off spring for sure! Sad really that Tigs uses her daughter for likes when she is losing followers! What’s the point covering the child’s face with emojis in some photos and not in others! Sad cow!

Reactions: 18
Hana Bari is a brat. She will get worse and it will be all her horrible mother's fault.

Can't wait for the shitshow heading Melissa's way. Azhar will be MIA as usual with his new younger Missus. Melissa crying into her whiskey (she will have upgraded to that by then or have had a liver transplant and still drinking) whilst frantically trying to get Hana's attention now she is a famous Youtooober!

Seif will want to be largely ignored as he wants right now. Melissa will want his complete attention.

She is a saddo. Some shock ahead of her with those kids. She will be dead from cirrhosis by the time she is 60.

Reactions: 8
That lemon filter gave me Joanne Larby vibes, another one who’s lost her way.

Omg she is so cringy, i just cant no wonder no one watches her anymore, if they are its too laugh at her and take the piss, Airhead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My teeth are amazing, my amazing hair, my fabulous skin she adores herself.

And she really likes pushing Hana down people's throats, we all think our own kids are amazing, we don't think other peoples kids are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My teeth are amazing, my amazing hair, my fabulous skin she adores herself.

And she really likes pushing Hana down people's throats, we all think our own kids are amazing, we don't think other peoples kids are.
I've always said this. Just like herself she thinks her children are better than everyone else's. I've always wanted to eat my children too but thankfully I have the self awareness to know that nobody else does 😅

She's always so late to the table and in this case it's years. Seif is going into third year and she's only come up with this hack today, so pathetic. And dear God what self respecting teen is going into school with plastic zippers his mammy labelled for him. I don't believe for a minute he is doing this. And it's mortifying that she's telling people she's doing this for him in the first place.

Reactions: 14
She must be banking on Hana 🍌 raking in the cash for her later on in her teens or whenever as some kind of media/model or something

All I see is a child who looks like she could do with a few dinners and been told No the odd time

Reactions: 9
She must be banking on Hana 🍌 raking in the cash for her later on in her teens or whenever as some kind of media/model or something

All I see is a child who looks like she could do with a few dinners and been told No the odd time
100% she is pushing the kid to be a model because if her kid models it would somehow in her head be a reflection of her and how beautiful she thinks she is.

Reactions: 12
100% she is pushing the kid to be a model because if her kid models it would somehow in her head be a reflection of her and how beautiful she thinks she is.
Well she herself did model for the local shows in Tullamore once in a while lol. She literally use to go around calling herself a model. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've always said this. Just like herself she thinks her children are better than everyone else's. I've always wanted to eat my children too but thankfully I have the self awareness to know that nobody else does 😅

She's always so late to the table and in this case it's years. Seif is going into third year and she's only come up with this hack today, so pathetic. And dear God what self respecting teen is going into school with plastic zippers his mammy labelled for him. I don't believe for a minute he is doing this. And it's mortifying that she's telling people she's doing this for him in the first place.
That’s what cracks me up. She really thinks the kids are better than we gone else’s. she doesn’t have the insight to know everyone feels obsessed with their own kids. Nobody else does love. I don’t look at her kids and think wow amazing in the slightest, but I do when I look at my own. If your l reading there mel do you get it ? Hellooo??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.