Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she didn't give her Mother any of the beauty products. Pure selfish as if she hasn't enough already.
She can have the book though 🤬

Reactions: 5
She could have sent in her own confession about how she met her boyfriend and his circumstances at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice she didn't give her Mother any of the beauty products. Pure selfish as if she hasn't enough already.
She can have the book though 🤬

God No! Shur why would someone going through cancer treatment need to feel beautiful?! Or want to feel beautiful! She is a Class A bleep. Complete selfishness and more occupied with other No Mark Instagram huns who have more money than her and are better known so she is trying yo piggy back of younger and more well known Instas.

Not a chance she would share her expensive freebies. Not even towards her sick Mother.

Melissa Your time is up.

Goodbye

Reactions: 3
Although it resides on her head it’s not her hair.

You win comment of the week!!! Skitting

God No! Shur why would someone going through cancer treatment need to feel beautiful?! Or want to feel beautiful! She is a Class A bleep. Complete selfishness and more occupied with other No Mark Instagram huns who have more money than her and are better known so she is trying yo piggy back of younger and more well known Instas.

Not a chance she would share her expensive freebies. Not even towards her sick Mother.

Melissa Your time is up.

Goodbye

This was me being sarcastic towards Mel/Tigs. She wouldnt put herself out for nobody, not even her Mam.

Reactions: 4
So horrible that she is using her mother's illness for content.

Reactions: 9
So horrible that she is using her mother's illness for content.
Not to mentioning using her partner’s tragedy of his nephew drowning while on holiday for content too. Lighting a scented posh candle in his memory.

Reactions: 12
Come on guys we are all just jealous that’s why we are taking a fellow women down… we all just want what she doesn’t have… no house, no husband, no morals, no sensitivity, too self obsessed, no friends and a fake business.. I really want to be like Tidge 😂😂😂😂
And to "top" it all off, someone else's hair on our heads! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And news flash my teenagers organise their OWN stuff into their OWN folders since 1st year.

She didn’t invent this idea. Most teachers in secondary tell the kids to do this.

Stop treating him like a toddler Tidge

Reactions: 20
And news flash my teenagers organise their OWN stuff into their OWN folders since 1st year.

She didn’t invent this idea. Most teachers in secondary tell the kids to do this.

I was going to say. This isn’t a new “mom hack”lol. . But those kids won’t know how to wipe their own arse. God help them.

Reactions: 7
Moms on Instagram are sharing this hack since last week - she won’t even say who she got it from - others will tell you it was the teacher’s idea of the child likes it. Does he even write his own name?? How helpless she’s made them!!!

Reactions: 6
How she wasn't repulsed by those "confessions" says alot. They were just a nice distraction for her, honesty instagram is becoming more and more of a cesspit by the day.
Yeah they were a bit much to be honest

Anything for the gram and the idiots telling her Greta idea and they have done the same🤦‍♀️ Dear god my kids have done that for years now and do it themselves and love doing it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.