Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny the list of reasons she put up that she watches for none of them apply to her content. Honesty really Melissa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she didn't watch anyone's stories? She said that before, she watched very few peoples stories?! She can't remember her own bullshit.
Will we be treated to all the lunchbox suggestions next week? 1/s a slice of bread, 2 x blueberries, 1/4 of a rice cake and a Frube.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im mortified for her. how tragic to repeatedly have a rant that people watch your stories and don't interact especially when she shares "downtime". The desperation is off the scale, it's shocking how she is obsessed with Instagram. it's bad enough if you are popular that you value strangers fickle opinions of you, but she clearly isn't popular for many reasons, her following hasn't moved since Snapchat 2016. she really needs to take an Instagram break. maybe even read that book she was gifted instead of giving it to her mother, she might learn how to spell by reading. and also mortified for her jumping on to pull the shocked face at Katie Jackson stories. everything is completely tragic

Reactions: 15
OMG I can't imagine being away when my mam starting chemo! I would feel so so guilty!!! She must have no heart 😱 and also it looks like she has had really bad fillers in that last story. Really can't stand that woman

Reactions: 11
Barbie called Melissa she wants her polyester hair back. It’s like rats tails today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me Me Me Me Me
I'm ok, thanks for anyone ( i.e no one) who messaged me asking if I'm ok)

Me Me Me

My mother. ( tries to squeeze out a tear whilst talking in a funny low "sad" voice) says She Tigs made it to the hospital just in time after getting off her flight) Mercy dash I think not. Mammy Mills knew when her treatment was to start so no need for Melissa to go on holiday but went anyway. We SEE 👀 you, selfish witch. Too late to play martyr.

Me Me Me Me Me Me

My leggings, sweatshirt. Me Me Me

My Robes.

Face cream and Armani lipstick tat (her favourite this week. Charlotte Tilbury must not have sent some new ones).

No one needs to look at her today now. Her hair is shite and her fillers look wonky as do the lashes.

You are all welcome.

She's in a fowler.
You're page is public love, everybody can watch your stories and there's no obligation to interact.
If I stand on the side of the road shouting about my holiday and banging on about how great my kids are and people stop and look at me I can hardly throw a wobbler and ask them why they're looking at me??

You can but you would be considered nuts. This is exactly what Melissa is doing lol. Every word you said is right. She is throwing a tantrum that no one replies to her shite.

Cos its Shite snd so is Melissa Mills not Bari.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine gifting an illiterate bleep like Tigs a book 😂😂😂 and she’s so stupid she says she is going to give it to her mum because her mum loves to read! When we all know it’s because Tigs only looks at picture books!!! I really hope her mum does enjoy the book it might distract her from the selfish witch of a daughter she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You would hope she would have the intelligence to have her name on the deeds or their house., Oh wait….that’s not possible ! I would absolutely hate to be in her situation with what seems like there is no financial security at all if he ups & legs it or pops his little clogs 🙃
She has no security. The kids would be ok as his family will look after them and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were taken to Pakistan.

Reactions: 3
She done the tagging to that jackson girl with shock face to get on her stories. She saw the young one was posting other peoples. How old is that girl. Ffs tigs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ran to the hospital my hole.

Reactions: 9
She has no security. The kids would be ok as his family will look after them and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were taken to Pakistan.
Even if they split he'd only have to pay support until the kids turn 18 which is in less than 10 years and then what?

Reactions: 5
Aw Jesus!!! Is this woman 16????? Does she ever ask herself why she’s on Instagram … does she even have a message or life or interests?? No she’s just on Instagram to look up tattle and then have a go at people’s comments!! She’s some twit! And off to Dundrum today for pasta! God almighty the content!
me me me me - she’s gas no clue how far up her own arse she is!!! ‘I’m ok’ - no body asked!! And if they did you don’t need to respond on stories!
No chance she went running to her mum - she didn’t even understand the order of the mums treatment. If she went she would have some info that I’m sure she would definitely share.

Reactions: 14
She done the tagging to that jackson girl with shock face to get on her stories. She saw the young one was posting other peoples. How old is that girl. Ffs tigs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ran to the hospital my hole.
Pretending to be shocked by those stories with her fake open mouthed face when we ALL know what SHE got up to on the Stock room floor with a MARRIED man. Whose WIFE was pregnant with his 4th born.

Eh hello the irony!!!!!

What the duck gives her the right to judge when she was advertising SlappersRUS back in the day!!!!

Glass houses and throwing stones. She needs to take a good look at herself. I'm not excusing him by any means, he was the married person but she is drawing comments on here by her fake moralistic shite when she was Dairygold back in the day.

#easilyspread

Just saying.

Reactions: 5
Sending traffic to Katie Jackson (oh but Mel doesn't watch anyone on instagram🤥) her stories were vile, shows what immature clowns these so called women are. Disgusting
Melissa is 47 years old and she's trying to muscle in on Katie's crappy confessions box which were absolutely vile and what is the actual point of it. Melissa just wanted to put the stupid shocked face on 🙄🙄the mind boggles

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.