Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in a fowler.
You're page is public love, everybody can watch your stories and there's no obligation to interact.
If I stand on the side of the road shouting about my holiday and banging on about how great my kids are and people stop and look at me I can hardly throw a wobbler and ask them why they're looking at me??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What sort of 45 ? Year old sits and looks through who has viewed her stories? I never would think to do that. Who cares that much. Its instagram

Reactions: 14
She puts way too much value on a like or a comment. It’s very sad really
It really is, she's obsessed with instagram. She used to say she didn't watch anybody, she hadn't the time. Now she's saying she only watches people she likes. I fully believe she spends most of her day scrolling.
She needs a good break away from it and to immerse herself in real life with real people.
She is consumed by it all, everything she does or buys is for the gram, she lives by an insta aesthetic life.

Reactions: 13
I look at loads of stories friend family some Instagramers and rarely interact with any of them - I didn't know I had to 🙈 am I old? I thought I could just watch - I would throw a 😍 on maybe a family members story the odd time but that's it

Reactions: 19
We’re not pen pals lovey. It’s flipping instagram. There’s never a requirement to interact. But you using it for self validation is the issue.

Reactions: 24
She be left with Nothing and severes her right
Id hope that A has provisions for the kids made and I don't think the family would see them too far wrong. The kids do visit their gran weekly and I'm sure there'd be a loving relationship there too however they might feel about mom.

Reactions: 7
She has caught up on all the Tattle posts and has thrown a strop! No one has to comment on your stories Melly! People watch for the laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Id hope that A has provisions for the kids made and I don't think the family would see them too far wrong. The kids do visit their gran weekly and I'm sure there'd be a loving relationship there too however they might feel about mom.
No I say kids will get everything does anyone remember when she go to inlaws she would sit upstairs in on this chair its was like she sat there in her own I can't say they were that welcoming and I don't really blame them either

Reactions: 3
She has caught up on all the Tattle posts and has thrown a strop! No one has to comment on your stories Melly! People watch for the laugh!
I watch for the train wreck 😂. Seriously though. If anyone comments and she dislikes their opinion, she publicly shames them. Melly is looking for a fan club. Not followers.

Reactions: 10
If Azhar died, she would be properly screwed and she would have to go back to her family in Tullamore. You can bet his family would discard her like a hot snot and would take in hannah and Seif.

She has nothing and he hasn’t much to his name either. She is too deluded to realise this.
You would hope she would have the intelligence to have her name on the deeds or their house., Oh wait….that’s not possible ! I would absolutely hate to be in her situation with what seems like there is no financial security at all if he ups & legs it or pops his little clogs 🙃

Reactions: 8
Well we are hardly following her for inspiration, shes such a sap!

Reactions: 6
The luxurious mini trip to Florence where her heart was stolen 🙄 and endless memories made with her children didn't hold much longevity for her mood then

Reactions: 10
hilarious little rant this morning about getting zero likes and interaction. one of her reels had 10k views and had barely 200likes. I'd love to write a truthful reply in her box as to why most people watch her

yet all that matters is family... family is everything and she's there throwing her monthly hissy fit about people watching and not liking.

Reactions: 12
People watch your stories because they dislike you. It's called hate watching. No one would find anything likeable about you so there could be no other reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice she said "Down Moments" in her rant. She wants attention for the fact she mentioned the mother with cancer. Melissa doesnt give a tit about her parents.
They are only useful for content. Why she thinks we cant see through her is hilarious.

I watch her stories to thank my stars that I dont have a selfish, vain, knacker, fake person like her anywhere in my life.

She is a Gobshite. She would be left with nothing if Hazhard keels over. Well deserved too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice she said "Down Moments" in her rant. She wants attention for the fact she mentioned the mother with cancer. Melissa doesnt give a tit about her parents.
They are only useful for content. Why she thinks we cant see through her is hilarious.

I watch her stories to thank my stars that I dont have a selfish, vain, knacker, fake person like her anywhere in my life.

She is a Gobshite. She would be left with nothing if Hazhard keels over. Well deserved too.
Someone looking for validation through Instagram is pitiful. It's a platform for sharing likes and interests. Madam has no interest in anything other than herself.

Reactions: 9
Someone looking for validation through Instagram is pitiful. It's a platform for sharing likes and interests. Madam has no interest in anything other than herself.
She needs to grow the duck up!! No one bothers with her in real life for a reason and we all know why! She is insufferable!!

Hair, makeup, tan and gaff coats is all she spouts about. No one wants to listen to that old shite every day. She has no friends bc she gets pissed, embarrases herself and falls out with people.

She is on a pity party now cos she is back in the dark Squat and school is round the corner again.

Silly immature alcoholic Cow is all she is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.