Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so worried about her mother that she confused a prayer candle with an advertisement for her sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was clearly reading here about how tit it was of her to leave her mother at this time
Because let’s be fair
There is no way she grew a bit of compassion over night

Reactions: 18
Interesting that she’s showing this resort, she’s usually so “quite” about where they are staying 🙄
😂😂😂 yeah! just so she can show the 5 stars! grow up Melissa you dope, you stayed (or pretended) to stay in a five star hotel for ONE night wow wow wow im soooooo envious of you🙃

Reactions: 4
The 5 star Hotel she took a pic of outside but she didn't stay there. We would have gotten bombarded with pics if she did. She showed nothing.

She was always going home today but will use her mother and the cancer for content and to encourage sympathy from her followers ( you know, the ones she is losing daily be she is such a horrible piece of tit).

No way she developed a conscience overnight. Stuck into this thread reading about herself as usual. Shame it takes us Tattlers to teach her how to behave like a proper decent human.

She is a horrible horrible daughter, mother and woman. Awful.

Reactions: 18
Ugh this the second time I’ve taken a break off tattle and come back to learn I’ve missed holiday Tigs 😭 oh well, I hope she fun with her Mam Dad and Brother 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was clearly reading here about how tit it was of her to leave her mother at this time
Because let’s be fair
There is no way she grew a bit of compassion over night
Absolutely. It’s so obvious. Trying to convince Brenda from Sligo is about it.

The 5 star Hotel she took a pic of outside but she didn't stay there. We would have gotten bombarded with pics if she did. She showed nothing.

She was always going home today but will use her mother and the cancer for content and to encourage sympathy from her followers ( you know, the ones she is losing daily be she is such a horrible piece of tit).

No way she developed a conscience overnight. Stuck into this thread reading about herself as usual. Shame it takes us Tattlers to teach her how to behave like a proper decent human.

She is a horrible horrible daughter, mother and woman. Awful.
100% her master had a golf day. So after her lunch “DATE” 🙄 with veruca she went over to them. Took pics in the lobby. Clown. He always splashes out on hie golf.Couldn’t put a permanent roof over his kids heads tho.
Also where is she after reading about making MEMORIES with her kids because it’s all she can say these days. Did pippa or somebody say it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brenda from Sligo! 🤣🤣🤣 I forgot about Tiggy’s uber fan (Melly herself) there for a minute!
Seriously Melly, since you read here- for the love of all that’s holy- it’s AN before a vowel.
It’s not a Tattle witches thing, it’s actually basic grammar. It makes you look like quite the uneducated moron (which you are), not a good look for a business really.

Reactions: 11
Brenda from Sligo! 🤣🤣🤣 I forgot about Tiggy’s uber fan (Melly herself) there for a minute!
Seriously Melly, since you read here- for the love of all that’s holy- it’s AN before a vowel.
It’s not a Tattle witches thing, it’s actually basic grammar. It makes you look like quite the uneducated moron (which you are), not a good look for a business really.
Some might say ‘an’ uneducated moron 😉

Reactions: 6
Random capital letters and then a lower case i when it should be capital. Does she have no education at all? No worry about her mother when she was on her European bragging getaway but now things are back to normal in the squat she will be all about her. Horrible person.

Swanning around Florence not a care in the world and then heading to the airport she's oh so concerned.

Its very obvious she is ashamed of her family and where she is from. The try hard wealthy/posh act is to distance herself from them.
Lots of people aren't close to family, it'd suit her better to be honest cause nobody believe her anyway.

Swanning around Florence not a care in the world and then heading to the airport she's oh so concerned.

Its very obvious she is ashamed of her family and where she is from. The try hard wealthy/posh act is to distance herself from them.
Lots of people aren't close to family, it'd suit her better to be honest cause nobody believe her anyway.
If Azhar died, she would be properly screwed and she would have to go back to her family in Tullamore. You can bet his family would discard her like a hot snot and would take in hannah and Seif.

She has nothing and he hasn’t much to his name either. She is too deluded to realise this.

Reactions: 6
If Azhar died, she would be properly screwed and she would have to go back to her family in Tullamore. You can bet his family would discard her like a hot snot and would take in hannah and Seif.

She has nothing and he hasn’t much to his name either. She is too deluded to realise this.
She be left with Nothing and severes her right

Reactions: 1
Family is Everything, Nothing and I mean Nothing is more Important (except going on a holiday the week my mother starts chemo, oh and my Celine bag, oh and Hanas new earrings & smiley face bag)

NOTHING______

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.