Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see is hooded heavy eyes from drinking, square jaw like popeye, boxers nose & a general aura of unhappiness. I have seen her multiple times in real life, I live in the area -90% of people in the area are normal hardworking people but she likes to come across as the elite few from old money/trust funds that can afford to stay home and play house… she can’t!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes. She copies everyone else with everything. Imagine hitting 50 and buying into that stupid looking eyebrow trend the kids are at. Imagine seeing your ma going around like that when you were a teenager. Ffs
& u know what’s actually hilarious? my 16yr old daughter who is big in2 makeup fashion etc actually thought her eyebrows were ridiculous when i asked her were these trendy eyebrows! she burst out laughing, so cop on Melissa you look frigging ridiculous & do you ever wear anything other than short little skirts & sheer black tights when you are heading out on your inckkkkeridblee night out with your “love” omg ur actually so sad, & whats with your skinny little legs always being slightly apart? 🙃 you just look like an old hooker.

She is like KP!!!

Plastic Fantastic now is our Tigs
Another great thread title 👍🏼😊

there she is now, tiggy on her night out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another fanny shot this morning. I've seen more of her yucky Vag this week than I would like.

She really has no class at all. Imagine the school friends and their mothers looking at the state of her. What's she draining? Did she not have the famous Clo onic to get the tit out the other day?

She is most boring thickest Tool on the Gram. Katie Price is right, she is the spit of her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get your legs down, grow up, get a Sunday roast on for your husband and kids. I cannot abide laziness. Cue the hundreds of pretend messages from her "audience " about body draining .
P.s I'm having a coffee after preparing the roast not lying around watching insta and tattle all day 😉

Reactions: 7
Her only engagement is with herself. Bullshit she got loads of people buying straw bags through her stories. 🙄

She lives in La La land. Her kids walking in on her flat on her back with her scrawny oily legs up the walls, taking photographs of herself.

This woman is not well. She should be on a ward.

Honestly tho at her age the dress up her hole. Zero cop on. Like we all know the type. That ould one that lives is your area that goes around dressed and acting like a young one And people see her coming and talk tit.

Yes I wanted to say this. Rose but hyacinths notions living in a semi d acting like she lives in the white house. The bari residence 📞 oh hellooooo seif
The Bari residence but not our forever home, lady of the house, sorry flah, speaking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just sits all day stalking Pippas, Tara's, Rosie, Sue's Instagram and copies them. that lemon shirt for holidays Tara had on the other day. if pippa shows something, tigs bursts down to BT in DTC and buys it. she never has anything first. or never has her own individual thoughts or informed opinions.. Ohhh everyone is talking about Johnny Depp and Amber heard... haven't a clue what's going on but il share a video I saw on someone else's Instagram just to be like everyone else. Ohhh better reshare Michelle Obamas tweet about abortion in America because everyone else is, never constructs her own views or opinions, it's like she's not totally sure what's going on but it's popular on Instagram at the moment so I will mention it🙄

that's what the Klo-onic is about too, I've seen few others getting lymphatic drainage before holidays recently, hannah cj Saunders off the top of my head because she said she feels better and lighter after it, next thing Swigs is asking for lymphatic drainage recommendations 🙄

She is the biggest narcissist it really is all about her and if she flashes that Celine pouch one more time really proves that all the other bags are just fakes.

Reactions: 17
3pm on a Sunday and she is rubbing shite than looks like whale sperm on her legs. She must squeak when she moves. Why does her gaff coat need a filter? No one wants to see her creaming herself up.

She so insecure, she probably couldnt believe it when The Leprechaun said he was leaving his PREGNANT wife and 3 boys (we must never forget what a POS he is) to be with her. She is still so insecure about him leaving and it shows all the time with the constant obsession with staying young and not looking like an old wan. Her insecurity screams from her, sad sad woman. She is still only a Mistress, never his Wife. That must drive her nuts.

She is terrified of getting older. Why spend a fortune on treatments and products and then use 50 filters. Melissa will never be happy in her own skin. She looks a shocking sight in Dundrum when you see her, first thing you notice is her horrific dress sense. Shop assistants snigger when she floats by in Seifs cap and oversized sunglasses. She is a laughing stock. 😃

She really hates the way she looks hence the oversized clothes she always wears.

Note how she never posted the fake awkward "My Love" pic last night. My bins go out more than she does. What does she talk to him about over the dinner table? Trolls and Tattlers no doubt not appreciating how fabulous she is.

End off with drunken smirks with a full face of shite in the bed last night.

Sad pathetic woman. She isnt even entertaining to slag off anymore.

Reactions: 11
She'd have nothing if she didn't bag azhar.... very like the rest of the females in her family.... spreading the legs for men with money 😉

• Haha
I knew there would be something from Anine bing coming . Rosie con has been posting it a good bit lately. If there's a band wagon she's on it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.