Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take that Fanning her Vag story down? Cant help herself reading here. She is a bleeping idiot. I messaged that stupid Clearskin clinic asking wtf they have her promoting them when she wears 50 filters a day and no one can actually see her face properly unless you pass her in DTC.

She gets worse everyday, stupid witch and her juice diets. She has no clue how unhealthy she behaves.
Well done these places need to cop on and stop using false information with these insta huns🤦‍♀️ But from my experience at doing these emails they usually reply saying well we are happy and we love so and so blah blah 😂

Reactions: 6
I blocked them straight after cos I knew if they replied like that it would annoy the face off me!!

Here you go. And Tigs cant block me either cos i blocked her ages ago!!! Silly vain woman.
Yeah blocking is good I have had the un pleasure of companies replying and drove me mad faces by grace is another one that takes all the freebies and in all cases never even report on how she got on 😡

I. Can’t see her video stories now waragainstinstagrammers don’t seem to show them must be a glitch on their page

Reactions: 4
omg she is fanning her fanny 😂😂😂 beacause thats what it looks like, stop wearing your tracksuits in this heat and air yourself Ye Plonker

Reactions: 6
Her stories yesterday 🙄how could you sit in your car admiring yourself telling 40k strangers who watch you for the laugh telling them your eyebrows look amazing, your lashes look great, your extensions are insane while proudly boasting you are starving yourself for a week. and a Clow-onic?? what's it all for? we all love to get our beauty treatments done before a holiday but she's ridiculous. she's going on holiday with her 2 kids and husband, she's not 22 going on a girls holiday ffs. she will spend the entire week showing off her oiled legs, her sunhat, sunglasses, her wine and her oversized shirts and layered jellewery. miserable holiday to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her stories yesterday 🙄how could you sit in your car admiring yourself telling 40k strangers who watch you for the laugh telling them your eyebrows look amazing, your lashes look great, your extensions are insane while proudly boasting you are starving yourself for a week. and a Clow-onic?? what's it all for? we all love to get our beauty treatments done before a holiday but she's ridiculous. she's going on holiday with her 2 kids and husband, she's not 22 going on a girls holiday ffs. she will spend the entire week showing off her oiled legs, her sunhat, sunglasses, her wine and her oversized shirts and layered jellewery. miserable holiday to me.
Shes so desperate I’ve lost the ability to laugh at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes so desperate I’ve lost the ability to laugh at her.

I agree. She is absolutely pathetic 🙄 If she thinks anyone actually gives a shiney shite about her lashes, traveller eyebrows and cats arsed fake wrinkly lips.

All that free tit needs to be reported. She is not clever or anyway smart but thinks she gets away with not putting #gifted or the likes.

MELISSA, how many times are you being told its NOT PR PRODUCTS FFS.

YOU MORON.

Reactions: 4
Did she take that Fanning her Vag story down? Cant help herself reading here. She is a bleeping idiot. I messaged that stupid Clearskin clinic asking wtf they have her promoting them when she wears 50 filters a day and no one can actually see her face properly unless you pass her in DTC.

She gets worse everyday, stupid witch and her juice diets. She has no clue how unhealthy she behaves.
That really pissed me off! “Look at my amazing results” and she has a filter on. At least other floggers have the sense to take their filter off when showing updates on skin treatments. Makes her look like an absolute twit.

Reactions: 10
Don't eat so much pasta if you suffer with constipation. Why is she even telling people that??
She must have shares in that bag company cause she hasn't stopped banging on about it for weeks now and the bleeping eyebrows are horrendous.
Seriously the bag the bag the bag. It’s like she got a few clowns complementing it so she beats it to a pulp. Same with the packing of the bags video. She got a bit of attention on it so reposts it once a week. Morans that don’t know how to pack. FYI the state of that cheap bag she won’t duck up about. Looks like something that’s given away for free with a purchase that id donate.

I
loved the photo she took the other day sitting on a park bench from above her head looking down on herself as she gazed off into the park. Imagine seeing somebody do this IRL. Imagine being somebody that does this.

She looks like Bert from Sesame Street. Sitting in the car telling herself how perfect she is 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she still cuts up Verucca’s food into teeny tiny bites sizes in the lunch box etc would suggest she has already passed some of her food issues down…she feeds her like she’s still a toddler and she’s what age - 9? Weird
Oh my god the way she does that is beyond strange, she often shows hanas breakfast.. an egg, half a piece of toast cut up into finger size pieces and about 2 strawberries diced up into little pieces. I was nearly expecting to see it on a high chair, it's exactly what a one year old would eat.

That place she goes to always does a tit job on her nails. it always looks like shellac that's been on 3 weeks and needs redoing, all grown out and the gloss has faded, or like really bad stick on nails from 20 years ago. They look desperate for a freshly done set of nails

That place she goes to always does a tit job on her nails. it always looks like shellac that's been on 3 weeks and needs redoing, all grown out and the gloss has faded, or like really bad stick on nails from 20 years ago. They look desperate for a freshly done set of nails
She gets the nails and lashes done in the same place, I stopped going there a couple of years ago it’s extremely unsanitary and rough and ready much like Tigs herself.

She gets the nails and lashes done in the same place, I stopped going there a couple of years ago it’s extremely unsanitary and rough and ready much like Tigs herself.
I'm surprised she doesn't go to the usual places that the likes of pippa etc go to... Kim in the dublin makeup academy and allure for the nails

Reactions: 2
She is back again whinging. Not many of us are seeing her stories and reels. Christ on a bike, does she not realise why yet?!

Her content is shite. She never # her freebies. All she talks about is herself and how much she adores herself. She flogs cheap scratchy gaff coats. And spends most of her time under oils and creams so she slithers about like the 🐍 she is. Her hair is fake, her face is fake, her life is fake and so is her whole life. She has no collabs cos she has nothing of value because she is so self obsessed. Therefore she makes no money.

Why oh why would anyone be interested in Tiggy. She is a Nobody. A washed up nearly 50 year old who can't face getting old. And it's killing her, absolutely killing her she isn't young and beautiful. She is the modern day Norma Desmond thinking she is something. (Look up Sunset Boulevard Tigs).

I might buy a Pippa robe just to piss her off if they do well. Even though she is a dose as well but Pippa is RICH. Must drive Melissa nuts. She would LOVE Pippas house and fabulous life.

😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'd love to buy a Pippa robe and send it to Tiggs pretending it's PR from Pippa and see what she does #inception

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.