Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living in the lounge wear she says sitting on the bench. Its about 23 to 24 degrees today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a bit pointless going for another CLO-ONIKK when all she’s had in the last 72 hours is a tit load of juice and a banana (no pun intended 💩)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she is constantly constipated. Like, she is literally full of tit🤣
Melly, loveen, eat some fruit and vegetables and some porridge and you won’t be constipated anymore. It’s not rocket science. You wont need a rubber hose up your arse any longer, unless you actually enjoy that kind of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said she is constantly constipated. Like, she is literally full of tit🤣
Melly, loveen, eat some fruit and vegetables and some porridge and you won’t be constipated anymore. It’s not rocket science. You wont need a rubber hose up your arse any longer, unless you actually enjoy that kind of thing?
And drink some water 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry. Is she trying to say colonic? As in colonic irrigation?

Also that straw bag 🥱🥱 saw a lovely one in dunnes earlier for 15. Grand for the summer if you're so inclined.

Also. The only thing she had was a banana? She's constipated and had a banana? So high in carbs/ sugar and absolutely not advised to eat banana when constipated. Thick bleep.

Reactions: 11
Sorry. Is she trying to say colonic? As in colonic irrigation?

Also that straw bag 🥱🥱 saw a lovely one in dunnes earlier for 15. Grand for the summer if you're so inclined.

Also. The only thing she had was a banana? She's constipated and had a banana? So high in carbs/ sugar and absolutely not advised to eat banana when constipated. Thick bleep.
Whilst I don’t disagree on your overall assessment, I think the banana was nothing to do with her supposed constipation but more to do with her current starvation diet juice cleanse. She probably needed to eat something or faint.

This is all about dropping weight for her upcoming holiday. She’s such a bad example to her young daughter.

Reactions: 10
Melly is so rich she pays someone to go to the toilet for her…unlike us poors who have to do it ourselves🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whilst I don’t disagree on your overall assessment, I think the banana was nothing to do with her supposed constipation but more to do with her current starvation diet juice cleanse. She probably needed to eat something or faint.

This is all about dropping weight for her upcoming holiday. She’s such a bad example to her young daughter.
Don’t know if any of you follow Amanda Lynch a very brave young woman battling anorexia and she’s currently in hospital and was in ICU because she nearly died. She is passionate about the way we speak to kids about food and the messages we send, the example we set.

I would hold out no hope for changing swigs because you can’t fix stupid. Poor Hanna doesn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 11

Sure i get it but she's nearly 50, if you're losing weight or watching your weight, to be on the verge of passing out or such she could at least be a litle prepared or educated even.
She's already skinny enough and i think the thinner she is the more it highlights her hump. (Possibly not the correct language used there)

Reactions: 4
Everything she does revolves around trying to look thinner. It’s not about health. Because how she lives is not healthy at all. Colonics and juices cleanses etc. even the pic of her legs she’s holding them up off the day bed to make them look thinner. The oversized everything is to look thinner. She has issues And will no doubt pass them on. She needs help.

Reactions: 16
And she eating the choc and pringles on sundat!!!
Makes no sense at all. She hardly thinks a juice diet is healthy or will make any diff after 3 days

I still cant believe shes having another cloonic...
Is there no one bar us who she will block to tell the poor witch is a colonic

Yer one jennifer doing it wont get much biz from this braindead hoor
Not a hope did she eat chocolate and Pringles. She’s an absolute liar, trying to make herself relatable to her ‘audience’.

Reactions: 7
Oh no! Only fat sizes left in the Zara shirts…so don’t bother inKKKredible audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just thinking about how she described how she had to cave yesterday and have a banana because she was obviously about to pass out. It's so irresponsible to share this dangerous diet tit to her "audience". I mean anyone with sense knows she has the IQ of a briquette but I'm sure there are plenty who will consider doing the same. With all the information about diet culture and how toxic it is and she shares this? No words. Verucca better not ever put on a pound or Swiggy will have her on the juice diet because imagine being a pound overweight?

Reactions: 18
Just thinking about how she described how she had to cave yesterday and have a banana because she was obviously about to pass out. It's so irresponsible to share this dangerous diet tit to her "audience". I mean anyone with sense knows she has the IQ of a briquette but I'm sure there are plenty who will consider doing the same. With all the information about diet culture and how toxic it is and she shares this? No words. Verucca better not ever put on a pound or Swiggy will have her on the juice diet because imagine being a pound overweight?
The way she still cuts up Verucca’s food into teeny tiny bites sizes in the lunch box etc would suggest she has already passed some of her food issues down…she feeds her like she’s still a toddler and she’s what age - 9? Weird

Reactions: 18
Don't eat so much pasta if you suffer with constipation. Why is she even telling people that??
She must have shares in that bag company cause she hasn't stopped banging on about it for weeks now and the bleeping eyebrows are horrendous.

Reactions: 13
Just on the ‘pigging out’ session she claims to have had last Sunday, it looked like they were all sharing the brownie to me. It was in the middle of the table I think for them all to share. Ronnie was probably in the high chair having his jelly and ice cream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is so unhealthy. She sounds so stupid banging on about juice diets especially at her age.

Reactions: 10
Did she take that Fanning her Vag story down? Cant help herself reading here. She is a bleeping idiot. I messaged that stupid Clearskin clinic asking wtf they have her promoting them when she wears 50 filters a day and no one can actually see her face properly unless you pass her in DTC.

She gets worse everyday, stupid witch and her juice diets. She has no clue how unhealthy she behaves.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.