Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter is freaking out at the mirror picture. It doesn’t know what to do with the side profile because that’s not the shape of her face or boxer nose. Also the terrible downturned trout pout on her. She needs to relax with the 10lbs of lip liner. Looks like a clown. Literally.

Reactions: 5
Clarification that Mel is not in fact suffering from an existential crisis 🤪
The poster explaining herself is almost as bad as Mel thinking it was directed at her
Exactly, the poster has to be a bit ditzy herself to be leaving a comment on old tiggy wigs page! or else she is just totally confused as to how someone could be totally stupid to read her post the way tigs did! twats the whole lot of them 🙃

I agree.. or will have one shipped from China!!! Let’s see if we have an unboxing!!!
she will probably pick one up off the guy selling all the fakes on the beach! you are so transparent Melissa, no-one is gonna believe a new bag you might get is real.

Reactions: 2
Melly is broke after her holiday so has to sell some stuff on Depop asap. I thought you (Ahzar) were loaded Melly? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They did not pay €1250 for that awful bag
Maybe 12.50 in the beach

If I drank a full bottle of wine in the heat during the day I’d be bleeping hammered like I wouldn’t be able to walk
I was in Spain last month and bought 3 small bottles of cava for the apartment I drank two of them before going for dinner one night and I was hammered one bottle of them was one glass 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe 12.50 in the beach

If I drank a full bottle of wine in the heat during the day I’d be bleeping hammered like I wouldn’t be able to walk
I was in Spain last month and bought 3 small bottles of cava for the apartment I drank two of them before going for dinner one night and I was hammered one bottle of them was one glass 😂😂
I would be the exact same! I wouldn't be able for it at all.
Also, how does she manage to drink every night? Like I don't get bad hangovers but surely the drinking takes its toll every night? Headaches, no concentration, fatigue etc.

Reactions: 7
They did not pay €1250 for that awful bag
The actual Celine website doesn’t have that bag so I doubt it’s real. They were probably in a shop that sells fakes, loads of them in Greece as well, and quite real looking. There was no unboxing, and we all know Melly lies about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe 12.50 in the beach

Melissa is very proud of the fact she shows the Gram she is a chronic Alcoholic. Last day she is really going for it. I hope the hangover on the plane tomorrow is worth it!!

Lamenting the fact she has to go home to her ordinary life tomorrow when her "unbelievable" holiday abroad was exactly the same as what she does at home.

Mel, you are a howl!! The pure stupidity of that statement. She is a clown!!

Last edited:
The bag has it's own seat on display for all the actual rich people to see and to show she's one of the rich people look at the bag. Couldn't afford to stay there but goes everyday pretending to be rich.
Our wee gorgeous girl is off her rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Melissa is very proud of the fact she shows the Gram she is a chronic Alcoholic. Last day she is really going for it. I hope the hangover on the plane tomorrow is worth it!!

Lamenting the fact she has to go home to her ordinary life tomorrow when her "unbelievable" holiday abroad was exactly the same as what she does at home.

Mel, you are a howl!! The pure stupidity of that statement. She is a clown!!
I really wonder how much time azhar spends with her both on holidays and back in Ireland as there is no why someone who is a teetotaller would put up
with some who drinks every day.

I really wonder how much time azhar spends with her both on holidays and back in Ireland as there is no why someone who is a teetotaller would put up
with some who drinks every day.
I'd hate for my kids to see me drinking like that all day every day

Reactions: 10
I'd hate for my kids to see me drinking like that all day every day
They are going to have such a messed up view of Alcohol as they grow up if azhar brings them up as strict Muslims and they aren’t allowed drink yet Melissa gets pissed every day.

Reactions: 7
Which bag was “stolen”?? It was hardly the arket one that she influenced eeeeveryone to buy! 🫢🫢
It was the damaged ‘Celine’ bag that she didn’t bring back to Brown Thomas or the actual Celine shop in Paris. I brought a Coach and Mulberry bag back to BT’s and they fixed the damaged handles for me🤷‍♀️It would be the least you expect for an expensive bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So not classy photographing that cheap looking bag like that 🤮. Whether it’s real ( I sincerely doubt it) or not, it’s trashy looking. If it was genuine she would have made a song and dance about it. If you could afford a trashy expensive brand bag like that on holiday, why would you stay in a sub rated apartment though and hang out elsewhere every day? So not cool.

Reactions: 14
So not classy photographing that cheap looking bag like that 🤮. Whether it’s real ( I sincerely doubt it) or not, it’s trashy looking. If it was genuine she would have made a song and dance about it. If you could afford a trashy expensive brand bag like that on holiday, why would you stay in a sub rated apartment though and hang out elsewhere every day? So not cool.
While flogging your old tat and you child’s very worn runners on Depop!! Smoke and mirrors but by an amateur so it’s fooling no one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.