Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed that her “bestie pal” Michelle McGrath is down the road in “actual Marbella”, celebrating her engagement. Tigs not invited. Or just too far away for Azhar to drop her down for a celebratory drink with her friends....?

Reactions: 10
It’s STILL there 😂😂😂 and some gem of a woman liked both comments 🤣 it’s literally just as funny today as it was yesterday. It will never lose power
She’s the most stupid gift that keeps giving. Airhead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that her trying to be spicy to a troll? Like she thinks the woman is insinuating that iclothing man is her dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Melly, the prawn lover, can’t actually bring herself to actually eat a prawn that has its head left on…or maybe she doesn’t know the way to do it. Anyone notice how convenient it was that it was her damaged ‘Celine’ bag that got stolen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will she only get a bag // shoes // gift on the last day of holidays or near the end
He must have her warned if you get pissed no bag for you
if you put the camera with a napkin part piece on camera no handbag
if you don’t give me a bj every night after dinner guess what no handbag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Will she only get a bag // shoes // gift on the last day of holidays or near the end
And they are both rotten . I’d say she has checked out the lucky lucky man’s stoccckkkk all week and has narrowed it down to those 2 that match . No receipt Tigs no purchase !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And they are both rotten . I’d say she has checked out the lucky lucky man’s stoccckkkk all week and has narrowed it down to those 2 that match . No receipt Tigs no purchase !!
I agree.. or will have one shipped from China!!! Let’s see if we have an unboxing!!!

Daddy finally in a car that fits
His face he looks fuming she is no doubt pissed as a fart
Why is it daddy duties to sit in a kids car can mammy
Not do it you know let your hair down enjoy your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Did she actually finally get a fancy bag? I never saw a bag leave the Shop? Just the advertising of 2 tacky ones she wanted engagement with and Veruca posing with one. Those bags were pure Tack. Horrible. She really has zero TASTE OR STYLE.

HAZHARD looked raging at her filming him. I'd say she films herself when she takes a poo. She is pissed again. Imagine the state of her liver.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s barely left in the house on his own at 14 and can’t buy his own clothes on his own so I doubt he will be going to discos anytime soon. He doesn’t even get mind Hannah so Tigs and Azhar can go on a Date night. I don’t think he is being let mature if that makes sense. They don’t seem to let him out of their sight and at his age he should have some degree of freedom.
She's probably afraid he'll end up like her sisters son. A brat with a weed and robbing problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She must be homeward bound tomorrow, on the beg for a blowdry from Ciara. Inch high is a dick but I don't blame him being pissed with the camera in his face, she can't keep anything at all just between them as a family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.