Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishes she could be with her da. You could be love you chose to go away instead. Like every other one of his bdays that you miss. The bullshit off this one.

Reactions: 18
Has the lady who left the message messaged back to correct her? She has probably been blocked!

Reactions: 1
That in love with herself she thinks she's the "gorgeous wee girl" the poster is referring too . So funny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so weird how a pic of her daughter gets like 5 time the likes. That would creep me out as a parent.
She shows the kid, covers the kid, shows the kid......this absolutely wrecks my head.

Reactions: 18
Larby straight in on the comments on the photo of her daughter.
Bet they’re (JoJo and melly) like ‘you like and comment on my content and I’ll like and comment on yours’ 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wishes she could be with her da. You could be love you chose to go away instead. Like every other one of his bdays that you miss. The bullshit off this one.
Her dad having treatment for cancer. Not like she didn’t know the date of his birthday. She could easily go on holiday another week

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The shoes have me howling. They look like something a kid would craft at home from paper. 🤣. The hack of her and she thinks she’s super cute lol

She must be back home soon she’s done up like a dogs dinner tonight with all the slap and the cheap jewelry. And I guess we aren’t hiding hana with even a tiny sticker anymore. Must have been all the attention she got on her photo this week. Attention seeking waister.

Reactions: 8
She will be on telling her audience how she knows everyone loves seeing Hana and whilst she doesn’t “share” her much any more she is doing it now for their benefit or lies to that effect ,

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.