Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Religious skincare routine, Mother. Of. God.
Do you pray when you’re oiling yourself up Tigs?

Reactions: 5
Religious skincare routine, Mother. Of. God.
Do you pray when you’re oiling yourself up Tigs?
The last story - Love you & Goodnight. She must be saying that to the reflection in her sunnies 😎

Where does she get the time & energy? Delayed, and late home at 4am or so she says, and then spends the day preening, & on the beg.... it's Ciara's lackey I feel sorry for getting stuck with her horse mane tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sickened by all the PR drops and gifts she came home to…. I get that advertising in this way reaches a wide audience but I just wish decent, deserving people would be gifted instead of this complete toolbox!

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the messages she sent herself lol. A family boy. Lol. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Did she coin that phrase. If I think of a “family boy” I think of a guy living in his parents attic til he’s 50 planning some weird tit. No he’s not a family boy you thick. He’s a hostage and not allowed do anything, so he can’t form real relationships with people. As for the activities. duck off he did in his Barney. He went to the pool and played golf with daddy. He had one hour of water sport one day paddling around a man made beach. Shed spin anything. Also trying to pretend she’s not fuming everyone and their granny are doing night wear, because hers are just so much better. Ffs. Basically addressing every thing that’s does her said here. Why doesn’t she just make an account And come chat to us lol. She reads here. Realizes that’s was everyone is thinking so writes to herself, so she can tell people what she wants them to believe. Basically what Instagram is about. Fake.

Reactions: 16
Her response to that question about Seif has me cringing. She is so rude. Her tone implies that the woman who asked’s son doesn’t like spending time with family. Newsflash teenagers don’t want to be stuck to their alco mothers non stop
was hilarious, she listed "chilling" and eating good food as activities😂😂because she ran out of things to say after swimming, beach and golf. beach and swimming is sort of a given in Spain in July Mel. the cringe of the Celine bag shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t cope with the messages she sent herself lol. A family boy. Lol. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Did she coin that phrase. If I think of a “family boy” I think of a guy living in his parents attic til he’s 50 planning some weird tit. No he’s not a family boy you thick. He’s a hostage and not allowed do anything, so he can’t form real relationships with people. As for the activities. duck off he did in his Barney. He went to the pool and played golf with daddy. He had one hour of water sport one day paddling around a man made beach. Shed spin anything. Also trying to pretend she’s not fuming everyone and their granny are doing night wear, because hers are just so much better. Ffs. Basically addressing every thing that’s does her said here. Why doesn’t she just make an account And come chat to us lol. She reads here. Realizes that’s was everyone is thinking so writes to herself, so she can tell people what she wants them to believe. Basically what Instagram is about. Fake.
exactly!!! hit the nail on the head here, its so obvious that she reads here, Its unbelievable that a woman her age carries on this way, it seems like she is living in a little make believe bubble, the sending herself messages is so cringy, Id say she’s fuming after reading our opinions on her awful holiday!! must make her feel better by pretending she has people answering her question boxes!! she will keep up the pretend messages now for a few days & then when she reads here & sees how we all see through her fake bullshit, there will be a meltdown & a rant on her stories!!! ah shes just so predictable & entertaining 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone said she’s her girl crush…. I’m sorry what????? Do we need to ring spec savers for you???? 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
was hilarious, she listed "chilling" and eating good food as activities😂😂because she ran out of things to say after swimming, beach and golf. beach and swimming is sort of a given in Spain in July Mel. the cringe of the Celine bag shot.
She’s a real idiot. That poor young fella is going to have a rough ride until he can leave that home

Reactions: 13
Someone said she’s her girl crush…. I’m sorry what????? Do we need to ring spec savers for you???? 🤯🤯
Like even IF some saddo sent this to her, imagine having the balls to post it. Not just one but three messages like that. I almost passed away from cringing 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats that stella and sis/ niamhs world woman. She always calls her her girl crush 🙄
Obsessed with her. She bought that arket bag aswell based on her reccomend. It's crazy

Hi Melissa where do you buy your caps?

Has to be taking the piss
That one made me laugh. Imagine having to ask a woman in her late 40s who you never met where to buy a baseball cap on her Instagram. What?? Are you ok ??

Reactions: 10
No one sent her messages-she sent them to herself. She is really pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.