Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is a good bit from marbella daddy might drive her down one evening when he is finished golfing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I LOVE that she's pretending she's in Marbella when people here know she's somewhere else😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is wrong with that woman! Why is she pretending to be staying in Marbella? I can’t stand Marbella, one small quaint old town and that’s it! The rest of it is horrible, Estepona is much nicer as are other areas along the Costa, But some people think it’s cool to say they were in Marbs 🤯🤯🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
She’s literally tagging places that say in their bios that they are in Estepona, and recommending them for anyone visiting Marbella -wtf?

Mayve Daddy told her they were in Marbella and she’s so thick that she actually believes she’s there? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she really that stupid that she thinks people won’t hit the tag and see where the places are

Reactions: 4
"Mom" dangling her feet there is the closest she'll ever get to swimming. And sure, didn't I tell yis, there he is cooling off after a hectic day on the gold course.

Why does it look so dead? Marbella Estepona is usually a lively spot?
She’s so pathetic saying it was Marbella when it clearly isn’t!

Reactions: 3
Wow! 😳 That sounds so rough and common. What a way to express her opinion.
It actually does give an insight into why her daughter is so keen to try and give an impression of wealth, it's as though she thinks wealth would elevate her status however good manners and acting with a bit of composure and humility would speak far louder. I do think that a mother who speaks like that paints a clearer picture as to Melissa's tacky obsession with displays of wealth (which I suspect is all in her own head rather than bank account)rather than understated elegance.

Reactions: 12
I see the mother with her nasty tongue commenting on rsvp articles

Mary should look a bit closer to home her own daughter broke up a family with 3 young boys and a pregnant wife now that's trashy
Wow she’s her mothers daughter alright. Dim

Reactions: 7
Wow! 😳 That sounds so rough and common. What a way to express her opinion.
It actually does give an insight into why her daughter is so keen to try and give an impression of wealth, it's as though she thinks wealth would elevate her status however good manners and acting with a bit of composure and humility would speak far louder. I do think that a mother who speaks like that paints a clearer picture as to Melissa's tacky obsession with displays of wealth (which I suspect is all in her own head rather than bank account)rather than understated elegance.
Her mother is extremely loud and trashy. Has such a mouth on her. So does her daughter when she’s not acting for the gram. It’s why tigs can’t stand going home And why you never see them there or Ronnie near them. Her kids don’t know them either. She’s ashamed so she puts on this big act for the gram or anybody around that will believe she’s a wealthy southsider. She’d never go back to her former life which is why she’d gladly go on the run with Ronnie and have nothing to show for it. Her life is a lie.

Reactions: 10

Mary should look a bit closer to home her own daughter broke up a family with 3 young boys and a pregnant wife now that's trashy
Black cat, black kitten🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Hilarious 😂 Our Tigs & co are leaders of the great unwashed

Reactions: 3

Take a close look at ur own life mary not all that glitters is gold 😉 you have nothing in your little council house in a kip 😉 dont pretend karma hasn't served your door either 😉😉😉

Reactions: 5
Why can she never hide the kids face properly??? It's almost as if she wants you to see her🤔

I will say where she was today looked like a really nice spot!

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t give two fucks who’s vaccinated or not, I hate how covid talk infiltrates threads where it’s nothing to do with anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.