Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t give two fucks who’s vaccinated or not, I hate how covid talk infiltrates threads where it’s nothing to do with anything.
Likewise! My comment yesterday was in response to another posting about travel requirements but I see how that may have stoked the covid coals so apologies!

---

mod edit: lets draw a line on covid and get back on topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the mother with her nasty tongue commenting on rsvp articles

Mary should look a bit closer to home her own daughter broke up a family with 3 young boys and a pregnant wife now that's trashy
Oh. My. God. 😳😳🤮🤮

Vile like her daughter but I suppose the only thing is, at least Ma is being true to herself not pretending she’s something she’s not!!

Reactions: 11
I love the look of that beach club they were at yesterday 😍

there was some other low grade Irish insta hun there yesterday too and from both their pics the place looked empty - how did they not spot each other?!

Both hiding in the hedges in case they were spotted probably 😅

• Haha
Little house on the prairie nightdress on

if you had paid for real actual Chanel sunglasses would you duck them face down on a dingy table to scratch them?

HAD to have the logo camera facing no matter the consequences 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15

if you had paid for real actual Chanel sunglasses would you duck them face down on a dingy table to scratch them?

Not one pic but two. Of the tacky giant logo. I don’t buy designer sunglasses. I could not be bothered. It’s crazy how label obsessed she is. Even if it’s fake as duck she just really has to have those labels in show.

She should have brought one of the part time girls from mmb headquarters to steam that dress for her. She looks like a nack.

Reactions: 4
If you had a genuine pair of chanel sunglasses, would you honestly be walking around in a pair of €7.99 glass from H&m?

Reactions: 13
The reel with the child’s bikini clad bum?

I’m just speechless

That is just appalling parenting and zero child protection

Can that be reported?

What the hell would you do that for? WT actual F

She must be wrecked today after letting the kids do some water sports and kids club yesterday . We are being treated to yesterdays content. She’s flat out on a sunbed today 💤

Reactions: 3

This is what I thought as well, there no way a 350 euro and the rest sunglasses you would put down like that.

Reactions: 8
bleeping screaming her bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pity they didnt rob those glasses jesus they’re hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glasses look tit and nails look tit. Seriously those nails. The state. Get Hana to do them for you instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor fucker who robbed her bag probably thought they were getting a pair of Chanel sunglasses 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.