Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And obviously baggage not included in this trip and daddy won't pay for the extra case so she has to cut back on creams and hats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she not design masks at one stage and think they would sell all the while she wore different obes wrong. Down over her boxers nose

Reactions: 4
Did she not design masks at one stage and think they would sell all the while she wore different obes wrong. Down over her boxers nose
She bought masks for herself in the men's department as far as I remember, even the face masks have to be oversized.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who brings a glass of water shopping 🤔
It’s the 5 star treatment you expect in Hugo Boss you know in reality Tidge’s COVID cough was so bad she needed a drink …I doubt she is boostered considering the drama she had about trying to get her vaccine and her nails done on the same day… Happy Holidays Tidge I love a bit of karma!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she sounds like she is REALLY looking forward to this holiday doesnt she? The moaning today. She would give a Panadol a headache with the whinging. Christ, she must be going on the cheap.

Imagine the flight was cancelled!! And home again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in the airport tomorrow I will keep my beady eyes out if I can see her majesty!!

Reactions: 3
Sounds like there’s more cutbacks. No extra bags. Just bringing the essentials will still be 10 bleeping face creams.

Reactions: 4
So the kids have to share a bag but she is bringing multiple straw bags, multiple hats and her skin care?

Reactions: 8
Probably going back to marbs so daddy can play golf for the 2 weeks wonder if she is on the 8pm flight to Malaga with ryanair

Reactions: 7
20kg bag and 10kg carry-on? Sounds like Ryanair to me. Imagine Lady Muck slumming it on Ryanair🤣🤣🤣I hope there is a badly behaved hen party next to her, although she wouldn’t know what one of them is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No more fast track or private lounge for mel I'd say paying rent on the new gaff is killing them, all the holidays and spare cash they had when they lived rent free

• Haha
I hope she does a reel soon or none of us will be able to go on holidays, there will be groups of women wandering around the airport with arms full of sunhats, baseballs hats, visors with no clue of how to store them appropriately for a trip abroad :(
I dont know why this reminded me of the episode of fr Ted when that all end up in the lingerie section 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Christ it must kill her that she can't show the lounge/first class etc like Pipsy Pie does!!!

• Haha
Ya I actually balked at her saying the kids had to share a case. The

Guaranteed she has the 20kg bag with all her stupid shite in it. All stuff she doesn't need.

Remember one of the last trips she forgot Veruca's fav bear. Self centred to the last. Tigs flying Ryanair lol. Shevwill be like a cut cat if she spotted by a Tattler!

I'm guessing Italy for the hol!!
And she sounds as sick!!!

So excited to see which hat she took with her. She loves to keep us in suspense🤭🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.