Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannen has been given the all clear. I’m not a fan of tigs but picking on something she has no control over is low and no I won’t pipe down. The ‘hump’ is due to scoliosis. Go and educate yourself. Get you back in your box. Oh and cancer is a disease, not a disability.
I didn't realise she has a diagnosis of Scoliosis??

Reactions: 2
Shannen has been given the all clear. I’m not a fan of tigs but picking on something she has no control over is low and no I won’t pipe down. The ‘hump’ is due to scoliosis. Go and educate yourself. Get you back in your box. Oh and cancer is a disease, not a disability.
Last I checked you shouldn't try to moderate what other ppls opinions are on here, scroll on this isn't mas on a mission babe

Reactions: 2
Still laughing at cloonic😂😂 and she actually says colon straight after. How in all that's holy has it not clicked with her???
And it seems she can't even give the robes away, sale, sale, sale!!!!

Reactions: 6
[

I wasn’t aware that she had this condition when I posted my comment so I do apologise if I’ve upset anyone here.
To be fair she self diagnosed a broken toe when she bruised herself falling over drink so who knows with tigs she’s a liar. Flat out getting colonics now probably self diagnosing stomach issues when in fact she only eats M&S ready made meals so needs a good poo

Reactions: 6
Last I checked you shouldn't try to moderate what other ppls opinions are on here, scroll on this isn't mas on a mission babe
Well I’ve obviously hit a nerve. You also shouldn’t comment on what I post on other threads. Free speech and all that 😁

[

I wasn’t aware that she had this condition when I posted my comment so I do apologise if I’ve upset anyone here.
Spoken like a true lady 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I spotted a notification on my phone that travis barker tattooed lad married to one of the kardashians is very ill in hospital, just waiting for tiggy to post her best wishes & prayers to the kardashians, she will be awfully upset at this news i imagine 🤪

yet another shot looking like someone has just sp***ed all over her face, sorry for being rude but like wtf?? & no energy 2 blow-out her hair?!!! u sound like uve covid Mel🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She is off to Italy now with her Covidy head on her. Total disregard as usual. I hope her flight is cancelled.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god she 100% has Covid! She sounds exactly the same as all the people I know who have gotten Covid the last 2 weeks. Can't believe she's flying with it. She's still shite-ing on about her "tips and tricks" for packing, she does realise that other people go on holiday too and have packed our own luggage for most of our adult lives? And the bag still hasn't been dropped into "Brown Thomas" 😜 to be fixed. She's hardly bringing it looking like that?

Reactions: 8
Wash and iron summer clothes, place in suitcase with some flip flops and some toiletries… it’s that simple! Follow me for more amazing tips!

Like what else is there to say here….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god she 100% has Covid! She sounds exactly the same as all the people I know who have gotten Covid the last 2 weeks. Can't believe she's flying with it. She's still shite-ing on about her "tips and tricks" for packing, she does realise that other people go on holiday too and have packed our own luggage for most of our adult lives? And the bag still hasn't been dropped into "Brown Thomas" 😜 to be fixed. She's hardly bringing it looking like that?

She is sick. Totally Covid. And she bleeping well knows it too. She looks like tit and sounds crap and says she has no energy to blowdry her horse hair.

But nothing stopping that horrible cow getting on a plane. They will all have so soon.

Selfish witch, do a test.

Reactions: 11
We will be treated to a reel on it soon don't worry!
I hope she does a reel soon or none of us will be able to go on holidays, there will be groups of women wandering around the airport with arms full of sunhats, baseballs hats, visors with no clue of how to store them appropriately for a trip abroad :(

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Selfish witch getting on a plane with covid and swanning around DD town centre this morn. Does the boyfriend wear anything only Boss cloths, how boring, how will he get time to get the items altered as the shorts will be below his knees!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is sick. Totally Covid. And she bleeping well knows it too. She looks like tit and sounds crap and says she has no energy to blowdry her horse hair.

But nothing stopping that horrible cow getting on a plane. They will all have so soon.

Selfish witch, do a test.
She did the same last year too didnt she, going to one of her musty 'fancy' hotels.. Mt Falcon and Adare... sick as a parrot but still went

Reactions: 3
She did the same last year too didnt she, going to one of her musty 'fancy' hotels.. Mt Falcon and Adare... sick as a parrot but still went
wonder how many peoples holidays she will ruin by going on a flight with a hugely contagious variant of covid that’s going around…she won’t even wear a mask either coz it would ‘ruin her lipstick’ as she said at the start of it all…frightful woman

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.