Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melly was told to advertise iClothing to the poors in exchange for some pocket money for the tag along holiday. I make it my mission to tell everyone I know not to buy anything from iClothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh sweet Jesus those sandals are the Pitt’s. She looks like she should be in the flintstones 🤮 not a chance she would wear any of that tat outside of her rented apartment! And what’s with the stupid leg out pose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melly was told to advertise iClothing to the poors in exchange for some pocket money for the tag along holiday. I make it my mission to tell everyone I know not to buy anything from iClothing.
Your one mureinn from tv3 always wears iclothing and tags it everyday have recently started to follow her she must be well in with the bari’s but yeah tigs is pushing it for pocket money 😅

Reactions: 4
Your one mureinn from tv3 always wears iclothing and tags it everyday have recently started to follow her she must be well in with the bari’s but yeah tigs is pushing it for pocket money 😅
She's brand ambassador for them so she's paid to wear those clothes, another hypocrite who only cares about women's rights when they're not making her cheap clothes in a Bangladeshi sweatshop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And tigs must be writing her own messages or else her followers are dopes
You are like my personal shopper have the bag from H&M sitting here in your robe 🙈🙈dear god 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And tigs must be writing her own messages or else her followers are dopes
You are like my personal shopper have the bag from H&M sitting here in your robe 🙈🙈dear god 🙄
100% writing to herself. Writing exactly what she wants to hear. Playing make believe again.

She has the highest notions I’ve ever witnessed of all the Irish instahuns and that is saying something! She has what, 20 of us ‘haters’ here and the only way she’d know is if she was glued to this thread. She carries on like she’s some celeb who cant disclose her holiday location due to security issues 😂 then can’t help herself and must boast where she is (unless it’s a less than 5star hotel in which she’ll hide the location) geo-tagging her children in the pool etc. What’s the point of hiding your holiday location if you post a play by play of your every move while there? No one cares!
The whole not saying where she’s going is hilarious to me. Like anybody anywhere gives two fucks lol. She would die to go the places I go. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually thought the dresses were lovely on her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Proper fitting not a triple xl🙄 age appropriate and not showing her hookers hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
thought they looked good on her to be fair, suited her figure and age etc. feminine too, she's constantly in black leggings and massive black hoodies or shirts and baseball caps lol.

I think the buttons were straining on them and rolled up looked tight on her arms but I think that's because they're cheaply made and awful fabric so size S is probably tiny. But agree she looked feminine in them and far nicer than the Jasus leggings and massive hoodies and baseball cap.

She constantly wears over size to hide the hump on her back, if u saw her in person you'd understand what I mean .. especially if you saw her from behind .. doesn't make for good viewing honest .. also flip-flops aren't going to help ur hump melissa

Reactions: 5
The dresses are cheap looking but she definitely looked better in them than the usual oversized ill fitting tit she wears. She should have worn that first pinky dress out on Sat night for dinner instead of the slutty vagina length tutu puffy thingy she chose, she would have looked far more elegant and age appropriate.

She has no style sense. I know she has the hump on her back but she could dress far better.

More smoke and mirrors with the fake Melissa. She pretends to be some one she is not. If she was a little more humble (which will never happen) she might appeal to followers.

Sadly her Insta career is only getting more irrelevant.

Reactions: 6
Why when she showed those dresses does she cover her face with the phone, it looks so odd? Is it because she doesn't want to filter the dresses and so can't filter her face?

Reactions: 5
Why when she showed those dresses does she cover her face with the phone, it looks so odd? Is it because she doesn't want to filter the dresses and so can't filter her face?
Prob the angle too. She only likes herself from above cause it makes you look thinner and slims your jaw line.

Reactions: 1
She constantly wears over size to hide the hump on her back, if u saw her in person you'd understand what I mean .. especially if you saw her from behind .. doesn't make for good viewing honest .. also flip-flops aren't going to help ur hump melissa
Maybe all the fluid she was draining from her legs made her end up with that hump… so it’s her camels hump she is hiding but not the camel toe - oh no, that on display for all of us to see!!

Reactions: 3
Probably so that no one could ever associate her “image” with cheap tat. She only shops in Celine ya know

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.