Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly think a lot of the madness is caused by not having any friends of her own. No tribe, no close family really and definitely not close to her partners family. The insecurity of her life is manifesting in all these weird ways. Like asking the internet to find her daughter attractive and beautiful and kind. That sort of appreciation is normally occurring in a good family/friend set up. Melissa has none of that, so she searches for validation from strangers. I suppose it’s sad in lots of ways. Her son and daughter really don’t look like happy balanced kids. There is something definitely lacking in the their family dynamic.
It’s pitiful that the only validation the child can expect to receive is from strangers online based on appearance. The actual communion kids would have been told by family and friends face to face in a social setting. Comments from strangers is just a tad creepy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Like how is she not embarrassed sending Hana into school in a white dress like the more I think about it and look at the pics it’s cringeworthy🙈imagine not caring about all the other kids who made their communion and hana arrives making a mockery of it all would love some of the parents to be here!

She is not embarrassed. She was legs spread on the Stock room floor bleeping a married man. She has no embarrassment.

Azhar probably sent it to her ya know he's just so funny and always knows the right things to say , that must be how he snagged her in the stockroom in Japan 20 odd years ago when he had a pregnant wife at home 👀👀

He's a bleep as well. How does he ignore her tit?

Reactions: 7
😂she’s absolutely going mad reading here and realising the big mistake she’s made today! Azhar wife and kids must laugh at her really!! The last few posts she’s put up the finger the camera one is for all us giving her some home truths and the truth hurts 😎 (sun glasses just for you tigs)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s pitiful that the only validation the child can expect to receive is from strangers online based on appearance. The actual communion kids would have been told by family and friends face to face in a social setting. Comments from strangers is just a tad creepy
I find it disturbing how aware of social media her young daughter is. A child should not be looking to share her life with strangers online like that. Melissa is always saying 'Hana wanted to show you this...' if she was my child I'd be telling her she can't post stuff to strangers, it's dangerous.

Does anyone else remember a while ago Melissa was giving out that she was going to have to tell Hana about the critical comments online and how upset Hana would be? Like WHY would you do that to your child? And the criticism was levelled at Melissa, not the child!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Question…

Was there all this fuss about communion a few years ago when Seifs classmates made theirs?
You can be bloody sure there’s wasn’t as there was no white dress to fuss about. That dress is totally inappropriate. This occasion/event was not about Hana, it was about her narcissistic mother.
Queue lots more pics of Hana.. this is the most interaction she’s had on a grid post in the last couple of years combined. And for all the wrong reasons 😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Azhar's real wife must thank her lucky stars he ran off with the oily witch and how she laughs that she has her forever home.

I wonder has it dawned on Melissa yet that she isn't ever going to have her forever home. Like, not ever. He's too old for a mortgage and she's nearly 50.

Anyone keeping an eye on the court cases??

I find it disturbing how aware of social media her young daughter is. A child should not be looking to share her life with strangers online like that. Melissa is always saying 'Hana wanted to show you this...' of she was my child I'd be telling her she can't post stuff to strangers, it's dangerous.

Does anyone else remember a while ago Melissa was giving out that she was going to have to tell Hana about the critical comments online and how upset Hana would be? Like WHY would you do that to your child? And the criticism was levelled at Melissa, not the child!

No kids that young should be on SM. Why would her mother tell her horrible things, just shows how immature Melissa is. And that she views the kid as her BF.

Dangerous. Hana will dump her ass pronto when she's old enough.

Fool is Melissa. Fool.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who finds Mel's comment under the pic more disturbing than the pic itself or even the dress?!

Extremely disturbing how poor Hana is being conditioned by Mel's 'beauty' standards at such a young age. I sincerely hope it was Mel exaggerating that she was almost crying.

It's wrong on so many levels. My heart breaks a little bit for her 💔
Complete narcissist there with her quote "thanking me for making her look beautiful" is she actually for bleeping real?? And also no tigs noone asked you where you got the communion dress for next years kids cuz it's not a fuckimg communions dress!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Question…

Was there all this fuss about communion a few years ago when Seifs classmates made theirs?
You can be bloody sure there’s wasn’t as there was no white dress to fuss about. That dress is totally inappropriate. This occasion/event was not about Hana, it was about her narcissistic mother.
Queue lots more pics of Hana.. this is the most interaction she’s had on a grid post in the last couple of years combined. And for all the wrong reasons 😮💨
I remember her saying his class were making there communion and he was been taken out for the day and nothing else was said wonder is he in the class photo

Reactions: 6
I find it disturbing how aware of social media her young daughter is. A child should not be looking to share her life with strangers online like that. Melissa is always saying 'Hana wanted to show you this...' if she was my child I'd be telling her she can't post stuff to strangers, it's dangerous.

The ISPCC played a blinder “collaborating” with Mel not so long ago. Her lack of awareness as a mother is staggering.

Why is she showing the kids face online again, it's pointless to cover her face one day and not the next. It makes zero sense😂😂

And when she comments about people watching her stories👀👀👀 she and she alone CHOOSES to put her life on view for everyone to see. She doesn't have a gun to her head, acting the victim when people make comments. I would never dream of sharing my life 1. Because I value my privacy and my children's privacy 2. The internet is riddled with perverts and paedophiles 3. No amount of freebies are worth giving people the opportunity to criticise me or how I live my life and 4. I just don't think I'm that special, so can't imagine anybody would actually be interested in me talking about myself non stop, I guess I just don't have narcissistic tendencies.

Last edited:
Why is she showing the kids face online again, it's pointless to cover her face one day and not the next. It makes zero sense😂😂

And when she comments about people watching her stories👀👀👀 she and she alone CHOOSES to put her life on view for everyone to see. She doesn't have a gun to her head, acting the victim when people make comments. I would never dream of sharing my life 1. Because I value my privacy and my children's privacy 2. The internet is riddled with perverts and paedophiles 3. No amount of freebies are worth giving people the opportunity to criticise me or how I live my life and 4. I just don't think I'm that special, so can't imagine anybody would actually be interested in me talking about myself non stop, I guess I just don't have narcissistic tendencies.
I don’t even put my kids in my private insta. I think that’s why I just cannot get my head around what she shares. And it’s not like it’s her job to do it. She has no obligations to post the kids. The fact that Seif refuses to be on it speaks volumes. Hana just isn’t old or mature enough yet to decide.

There is a generation of insecure, over exposed, self conscious kids coming our way and I hope they bloody sue their parents.

Reactions: 14

I remember when hana was 3 or 4 running out of play school jumping in the car going mommy show Snapchat what I made. I remember thinking WTF the kid is 3 and wants to show a social media app full of strangers what she made in school. So from she was a tot she has been well aware of the camera watching her and praising her. And at the time tigs genuinely thought Snapchat was like a friend. Really weird.

• Sad
  • Wow
That's all communion is for the majority of families with kids making it. You honestly think Its about religion? Most people want the day and the dress. If schools didn't do the prep do you think there'd be so many kids making it? Not a chance! The other little kids won't care if hanna turns up in a white dress. 🙄
Hi Melly👋 I didn’t realise you speak for everyone in the country and know how they feel about religion X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don't agree with some crap that's been spouted so I must be her? Very rational! 🤣
People are delusional if they think its about being a Catholic for alot of kids making their communion. Look at the numbers at mass on a Sunday and that'll say it all.
I do 100% agree it's so wrong that she's teaching her child to seek validation from social media but nothing wrong with putting her in a white dress so she can feel included with her peers.

Hilarious! 😝
No she doesn’t have to be like her peers she’s Muslim not catholic so she should be teaching her about her religion 🙄 I know in other schools Muslim children do not appear in a white communion dress just for the pic they respect what they stand for and don’t dress for the occasion melly or friend of melly👍

What I don't agree with some crap that's been spouted so I must be her? Very rational! 🤣
People are delusional if they think its about being a Catholic for alot of kids making their communion. Look at the numbers at mass on a Sunday and that'll say it all.
I do 100% agree it's so wrong that she's teaching her child to seek validation from social media but nothing wrong with putting her in a white dress so she can feel included with her peers.

Hilarious! 😝
but the little girl is not catholic so why the need to put her in a white dress??
anyway you cant be tigs cos you can spell!

Hey tigs I cant find the finger emoji so I found this just for you, cos your so classy

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That's all communion is for the majority of families with kids making it. You honestly think Its about religion? Most people want the day and the dress. If schools didn't do the prep do you think there'd be so many kids making it? Not a chance! The other little kids won't care if hanna turns up in a white dress. 🙄
Thing is though Hanna is not REMOTELY catholic. These kids have been baptised and some of them are making their communion for the sacrament. Others are doing it for thenorettt dress. But She’s Muslim. Her brother and father fast during Ramadan, she’ll eventually participate in Ramadan. She’ll have the choice if she wears a Hijab or not. She’ll get her special days during Eid where she gets to dress up and go to Mosque and celebrate her families faith when her class mates don’t. So why should she get a special day if she didn’t get baptised or do the work to learn the songs and prayers ? She needs to be taught that she’s not special enough to get what she wants when she wants and that sometimes it’s not all about Hanna.

• Heart
What? Only catholics can wear a white dress? I suppose all brides who wear white must be virgins aswell? 😏
The child sees her friends being dressed up in their beautiful white dress, being made a fuss of and maybe wants a piece of that? Whats the harm, she's only a child.
Saying that my 10 year old didn't make hers and had no interest in the dress. All kids are different and I suppose kids who's self worth is built on being beautiful would find it harder being excluded. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You know quite well that Tigs purposely put her in a white dress to emulate a communion dress and not just because the dress was nice. Even the shape and style of it screams Communion Dress.

The child needs a slap of reality that she can’t have what she wants when she wants and that she can’t have a fuss made out of her when she demands.

Reactions: 12
She probably knows all the prayers and songs aswell, she'd most likely have been sitting in the class colouring while all the kids prepared.
Being dressed up in cure dress for a class photo is hardly a special day and most schools encourage it. Just can't comprehend the spite towards a little girl. Call me crazy!
Most non catholic children are brought to the school library to study their own faith or to do quiet reading during catholic religious studies. It’s not spite towards her, it’s spite towards how her mother is raising her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.