Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child needs a slap of reality? Imagine having so much contempt for a child over wearing a white dress!? 🤯

Not any school I know. Kids are left in the class and brought to the church and sit at the back while they're practising.
Imagine being so defensive over someone you don’t know 😜😜 Go back on the wine tigs, sure it’s 5pm somewhere 😜 Down the Hatch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's all communion is for the majority of families with kids making it. You honestly think Its about religion? Most people want the day and the dress. If schools didn't do the prep do you think there'd be so many kids making it? Not a chance! The other little kids won't care if hanna turns up in a white dress. 🙄
Very odd a new member and the only thread that you have commented on is tignams and defending her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is though Hanna is not REMOTELY catholic. These kids have been baptised and some of them are making their communion for the sacrament. Others are doing it for thenorettt dress. But She’s Muslim. Her brother and father fast during Ramadan, she’ll eventually participate in Ramadan. She’ll have the choice if she wears a Hijab or not. She’ll get her special days during Eid where she gets to dress up and go to Mosque and celebrate her families faith when her class mates don’t. So why should she get a special day if she didn’t get baptised or do the work to learn the songs and prayers ? She needs to be taught that she’s not special enough to get what she wants when she wants and that sometimes it’s not all about Hanna.
Excellent very well put👍👍

Reactions: 4
Is it now? Well your detective skills are rubbish. Not a new member as such, joined a long ago but never posted. Just sickens me seeing grown women bitching about a child. Far from a fan of her mum but I dont feel the need to comment on her life or anybodies to be honest. Do like a wee nose though. 😀
Well I for one am not bitching about a child, I think her mother is the problem not the child.

Reactions: 13
Is it now? Well your detective skills are rubbish. Not a new member as such, joined a long ago but never posted. Just sickens me seeing grown women bitching about a child. Far from a fan of her mum but I dont feel the need to comment on her life or anybodies to be honest. Do like a wee nose though. 😀
Close the tab then if it bothers you so much ?? Give over moderating a Tattle Thread. Everyone is simply just saying the child (as with every child) needs to be taught that she can’t have everything she wants when she wants, she can’t be the shining start of the show and that she’s not anymore special than anyone else. Maybe if tigs was taught that she can’t have what she wants when she wants she wouldn’t have fucked a married man. Spoiled Children make terrible adults and from what Tigs has shown on stories, that child is spoiled

And to add, I don’t blame the child. I blame the venomous mother that’s moulding her into a mini her

Not really because muslim kids prepare for these things outside school. We all know 2nd class is all about communion and so much school time is spent working on preparation. Unfortunately most schools are of a Catholic faith and kids not making their communion will of course feel they're missing out on something. So it's non comparable!
Feeling like their missing out? Welcome to the real world. That’s just the way life is. Do I think that schools should be ran by religious orders? God no. But should we scrap religious schools incase some kids feel left out? No, it should be scraped because religion doesn’t belong in school. But catering to people because they feel left out? No because that’s just the way life is

Reactions: 10
Not really because muslim kids prepare for these things outside school. We all know 2nd class is all about communion and so much school time is spent working on preparation. Unfortunately most schools are of a Catholic faith and kids not making their communion will of course feel they're missing out on something. So it's non comparable!
Oh tigs admit defeat bye bye
Only joined to sprout all this 🙄

Reactions: 4
Well the likes of you are the worst lurking in the background taking all in but offering no opinion and the bitching is really focused on the mother who
Is making a complete mess of having not having her child on insta 😎

• Heart
Nobody is bitchn about the little girl, its her Mother, & you are commenting on her life by joining in the conversation, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion but you are wrong to think that any bitching is towards the child, its not her fault her Mother is a complete dope, who plasters her kids all over instagram, underwear drawers & all, don’t you see that everything she does is for views? & she has annoyed a lot of people by using her daughter by dressing her up in a white dress, to simply gain attention to her page. So that is the real issue here, nothing to do with an innocent child at all.

Having a different opinion is not moderating the thread. It's weird to me that people want to see a child being left out because her mams a dose. Your basically saying the child needs to be taken down and peg or two. I just can't comprehend grown adults having so little empathy for a young child. Call me crazy!
Ok you crazy!!👍

Reactions: 5
Having a different opinion is not moderating the thread. It's weird to me that people want to see a child being left out because her mams a dose. Your basically saying the child needs to be taken down and peg or two. I just can't comprehend grown adults having so little empathy for a young child. Call me crazy!
No one is saying the child SHOULD be left out but at the end of the day, Catholicism is not the faith in which she is subscribed to. We are saying that life is not all about being included in everything particularly something that is not your faith. So her mother shouldn’t have made a big show and dance about a day for the child that isn’t her families chosen faith simply because “she’d be left out otherwise”
It’s a learning experience because when you’re an adult, you won’t have people there making sure you’re included in things that don’t relate to your culture and faith

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can we leave it there now with the derailing. @Pollygowlface You've posted to have your say and you've had it now. Agree to disagree. I also find it completely disingenuous that you find it's ok to join Tattle in order to read and have a good nosy at everyone else's bitching but then also witch about said bitching because it's an opinion different to yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can we leave it there now with the derailing. @Pollygowlface You've posted to have your say and you've had it now. Agree to disagree. I also find it completely disingenuous that you find it's ok to join Tattle in order to read and have a good nosy at everyone else's bitching but then also witch about said bitching because it's an opinion different to yours.
She’s on her high horse thinking she’s better because she doesn’t contribute but only lurks. You’re no better than anyone else because you don’t comment. Drawing a line her because she’s missing everyone else’s point by putting her finger in her ears and refusing to see that it’s the mothers way of raising her and the mothers behaviour on the run up to the day that people are discussing. End of discussion

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be clear; nobody wants to see Hana left out because of her Mother. Nobody said that. We are not giving out about the child. We are saying that she isn’t Catholic, as many others are not in that school. And for that reason why should they participate in the communion? Join the celebrations of course. But to actually dress the same as those who did make their communion is strange to me. My kids all go to Catholic schools and there are kids there that are Muslim of course. They were involved in the celebrations but they knew the day was not about them as much as it was the communicants. Because they have their own faith and have their own special days to celebrate. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and Catholics started celebrating non catholic occasions? It would be deemed strange and it wouldn’t go unnoticed.

Actually have I can be quite witty😂 I think It’s time for all your morning creams now tigs👍
Cover herself in an oil slickkkkk so she can sit in her stockkkk room for an hour or two and then go to tomas in foxrockkk for her lunch wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pollygowlface has exited stage left😂. Don’t think it was Mel, they were able to spell.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.