Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the stupid things i've ever seen that woman do, putting her daughter in that dress has to be the worst.

Reactions: 10
The dress was an FU to everyone else involved. It was “fashun” and none of us understand, neither do the other little girls, or the teachers I’d say.

Reactions: 11
The dress was an FU to everyone else involved. It was “fashun” and none of us understand, neither do the other little girls, or the teachers I’d say.
This exactly. I'm not a bit religious and my kids won't be receiving any sacraments but Melissa's little stunt was disrespectful and crass. If Hana wanted to wear a dress her mother could have used the opportunity to explain to her why she wasn't participating and sought to include her in another way. It's a pity her mother chose instead to make a mockery of her daughter.

Reactions: 12
Dear Instagram, can we stop with older women using all the filters and pretending they look like something they don’t?

• Heart
Doubt she even went out the pic on her grid is old she is probably sliding all over the flat from all the creams and is probably pissed sitting there by herself

The only reason she wanted the child to wear that dress was to show her take on a communion dress, it was her way of saying she wouldn't do a traditional communion dress if Hana was Catholic and had of been making her communion Melly would have made it fashion because she thinks she's a designer.

I genuinely think she wanted people to come on and say "oooh I never would of picked a dress like that" etc etc....
She wanted the praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only reason she wanted the child to wear that dress was to show her take on a communion dress, it was her way of saying she wouldn't do a traditional communion dress if Hana was Catholic and had of been making her communion Melly would have made it fashion because she thinks she's a designer.

I genuinely think she wanted people to come on and say "oooh I never would of picked a dress like that" etc etc....
She wanted the praise.
That’s exactly it.

Reactions: 2
I see balding is at the same 🙄

if you are anti religion don’t sign up - end of.

have a backbone -say no.

don’t sign up, complain and then make it about your daughters “fashion” ideas (for content)

Or sign up and shut up 🙄

Reactions: 14
Harry Styles reminds her of Jim Morrison… 🙄
Melissa hun, I think you’ll also need to Google Jim Morrisson.
The fact you can even put them in the same league shows you know NOTHING about JM! Stop trying to be old school and cool.

• Haha
Night's out are not what they used to be what's she even on about?
I doubt very much she went out. In the flat drinking with her drunken comments about blocking people 🤣😂🤣
Don't get me started with the pinned together backless communion dress. Age 10 for an ever so slight petit 8 year old 🤷
Why didn't she get one of her staff to alter the dress properly in one of her many factories?

• Haha
Night's out are not what they used to be what's she even on about?
I doubt very much she went out. In the flat drinking with her drunken comments about blocking people 🤣😂🤣
Don't get me started with the pinned together backless communion dress. Age 10 for an ever so slight petit 8 year old 🤷
Why didn't she get one of her staff to alter the dress properly in one of her many factories?
How was last night any different from any other night out? She drinks like a fish out with a tea totaller. I’m sure if they went out they were home by 9. Did seif manage to babysit? Was Melly arrested for looking like a hooker?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched her in ages, is she still renting in the apartment
Yes she is still in the flat. Not sure if she is paying rent as it would be unusual for them to pay bills. 🤔 They don't like to. She is still as vain as ever but actually getting worse. This week has been particularly bad for old Tigs. Lots for her to be ranting about as she has made a twit of herself again as usual. # Colonicsandcommuniondresses

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.