Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saturn01

Another self care day. Like WTF! Does she ever do anything with her kids, throw your fucking hair up in a bun and get out with those kids before they are grown up and are running for the hills as far away from you as possible!
I have never seen anyone spend as much time on their appearance as Tigs.

Reactions: 17

Melmcs

VIP Member
I also don't understand why she's trying to celebrate the day?

Me neither! She is a fucking Fool. Her children are Muslim!!! She knew this when she starting having babies what the terms and conditions were.

Thick as shit she is. Now Hana looks in her school pic that she made her communion as she's in a white dress and we all know she didn't. It really bugged her that she couldn't dress her up for a communion that means nothing to the child but she did anyway.

Surprised she didn't throw a veil on her. Hana will be the centre of attention but not for the right reason. Humiliated completely. Tigs is making a joke of the other kids and their communion. I'm not religious but shame on her.

• Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you think a label whore like Melly would have Le Creuset pans?🤣Being so ’rich’ and all…

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
They way she talks about sharing her daughter with strangers, it’s really odd and weird. Does she really think people take pleasure in viewing her daughter like that. It’s like she is offering her up as a sacred sacrifice. Melissa is one whacky individual

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Thank God Melly is over her upset about Ukraine. Oh, but wait! Now she is so so upset about what happened in the US.
She is such an empath and I worry so much about her. She is SO nice, you know?

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why is she showing the kids face online again, it's pointless to cover her face one day and not the next. It makes zero sense😂😂

And when she comments about people watching her stories👀👀👀 she and she alone CHOOSES to put her life on view for everyone to see. She doesn't have a gun to her head, acting the victim when people make comments. I would never dream of sharing my life 1. Because I value my privacy and my children's privacy 2. The internet is riddled with perverts and paedophiles 3. No amount of freebies are worth giving people the opportunity to criticise me or how I live my life and 4. I just don't think I'm that special, so can't imagine anybody would actually be interested in me talking about myself non stop, I guess I just don't have narcissistic tendencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

The Foz

You had a quiet weekend, lazing around in your robes and jammies, so you’re saying there was no date night Tiggers?? 😆😆😆

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
imagine in one story not using a filter & then sticking on the filter for the next story, like why? do these instahuns have no confidence in their appearance at all? why bother getting all the treatments when they just use filter after filter, it baffles me 🤷‍♀️

Ratsout

VIP Member
That's all communion is for the majority of families with kids making it. You honestly think Its about religion? Most people want the day and the dress. If schools didn't do the prep do you think there'd be so many kids making it? Not a chance! The other little kids won't care if hanna turns up in a white dress. 🙄
Thing is though Hanna is not REMOTELY catholic. These kids have been baptised and some of them are making their communion for the sacrament. Others are doing it for thenorettt dress. But She’s Muslim. Her brother and father fast during Ramadan, she’ll eventually participate in Ramadan. She’ll have the choice if she wears a Hijab or not. She’ll get her special days during Eid where she gets to dress up and go to Mosque and celebrate her families faith when her class mates don’t. So why should she get a special day if she didn’t get baptised or do the work to learn the songs and prayers ? She needs to be taught that she’s not special enough to get what she wants when she wants and that sometimes it’s not all about Hanna.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
Does she ever show coffee with friends/dinner? Spa day?! Or siblings even

Literally nobody bothers with her. She is seriously hard work. People want to have fun with their friends/family not listen to some one droning on about their hair, lashes and vacuous shit like that everyday. They are just draining.

I don't see my friends every week but we have fun when we do as we let our hair down and laugh and have drinks and dance til our feet hurt sometimes, but mostly it's my jaw hurts from laughing 😃 I have friends from 4 years old, 14 yrs old and more recent. Life is for living. I have spent last 2 years working in a Covid ward and I intend to enjoy every minute I have left on this earth because I have seen horror and such pain for families.

So her shite annoys the fuck out of me. Rant over x

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
So shes after posting about the "special" day Hannah had today as it was her class Communion which shes not part of.....
And where is this "special" day..Dundrum Shopping Centre🤣🤣That shes in every second day!!!!
It was gorgeous out today. She could have taken her out for breakfast or packed up a little picnic and taken her to the zoo, the beach, Glendalough, Blessington Lakes, Phoenix Park, Malahide Castle... Literally ANYWHERE except a shopping centre that she's in nearly every weekend anyway.

• Heart

Balooba

VIP Member
How does some manage to word her sentences in such a clunky and awkward way - what does that even mean? ‘Where’s everyone going or are you this year!’ She’s like one of the Nigerian princes that used to email you years ago with the awful broken English 😂
She’d probably like your bank details too 😂

• Haha

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I think it's one of her totally absurd ways of trying to get at the trolls. It's all the mean trolls fault that Hana isn't getting the validation that her mother thinks a 9 year old needs from strangers.
Making out that Hana is fretting for comments from her mother's audience.
She's a tool.
Hana should be getting adequate birthday greetings from family and friends not her mother's followers.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
There is such a want in her. I don't send my laundry out Tigs, I wash it in my washing machine in my forever utility room. 😂 She really has an inferiority complex that she tries to hide with being superior.

What's the plan for today? Get up and shower around 11am then head to DTC in the afternoon, buy some ready meals in M&S then home for a night of wine and reality TV?

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
jeez the dinner, nothing wrong at all in using a ready made pasta sauce & throwing in cooked salmon if your in a mad rush, I do it myself, but I dont post it on instgram with music playing like im Gordon Ramsey, also didn’t you go out for dinner Tiggy? or did u forget u made that up 🙃

• Haha