Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Trying to find a balance and fit it all in ... wasnt she getting her hair done yesterday and now today aswell. 2 days getting the hair done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Jox

Chatty Member
Fucks sake. One video referring to the violent deaths in American then LOOK AT MY SKIN ITS AMAZING tone deaf twat

Reactions: 17

Balooba

VIP Member
🙈 dear god more face work what would she do without that content🤦‍♀️ tigs is so so boring now change the record and the wink no please not good either
Her and Rosannas hair look exactly the same😂must be the only look Ciera does next in the chair be Claudine exactly the same🤦‍♀️
And all that ridiculously long fake hair looks so out of date imo and they’re all far too old for it now

• Heart

Eimer O Reilly

I also think it’s weird she has a Muslim child dressed up in what is basically a carbon copy of a communion dress. I have seen many non catholic children go into school on communion picture day with gorgeous dresses on that weren’t a tacky version of a communion dress because they weren’t making their communion so didn’t want to make it look like they did in photos 🙄🙄 Tiggy hates that Hana is “different”
💯 agree she has her dressed up in a communion dress… I’d say she was raging that her precious missed out on the day so she wants her to be centre of attention today… what I wouldn’t give to see the teachers reaction when she rocks up in her backless number!!!

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
How about teaching your child that’s it’s ok to be different. She is simply not having a “ special day “ this time round and that’s perfectly fine.
maybe if she was more friendly or less cold with the other mom friends, they might have included them.
my little girl didn’t make her communion either. It’s not a big deal.

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Its a luxury not everyone can afford it ha ha ha boozy swigs what a narcissist u are. And also , you don't go out because you have no friends. U can only afford it because you're giving blowjobs to a leprechaun from Pakistan 😝

• Haha

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

Shouldn’t she have mentioned AD or COLLAB in her story with her iClothing discount code?!
TUT TUT TUT… 🤭
Also Mel hun, your engagement is down cause no one wants to see you sit in a hair salon for 2 days getting your second hand hair applied, or sitting in a dentist chair getting your Invisalign fitted, or sitting in a cosmetic surgery chair getting your face pumped, or at home sprawled across your bed slithering around in oils and lotions… it’s becoming so unrelatable to so much of your ‘audience’!

khaigs

VIP Member
How can a yoke like him get a bit on the side? If he was the last man on earth I wouldn’t touch him

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
She's really desperate to make Hana 'a thing' be it influencer, model or something. It's not going to happen.

Not going to happen. The child is already disliked. Her mothers fault. She will be 100 times worse than her wrinkly Ma.

That cut finger was an FU to here.

Tigs, we don't fucking care!!!! You are still a stupid pathetic bitch and we are all laughing at you. As are the parents in that school at you and Hana today. Hana will be the girl who wore a white dress on Communion photo day so she wouldn't be different. But yet you made her different in an instant as everyone knows she is Muslim.

You must be ashamed of her being Muslim because they is no other sane reason for what you did with that stupid dress today. You made her stand out for all the wrong reasons and you couldn't even get a dress that fits. How could you do that to a little girl. Shame on you. Bet you were drunk when that idiotic idea popped into your head. She should be proud of her culture. Why should she look like the other girls when she is herself? TODAY WAS ALL ABOUT YOU. You absolute witch!!

#patheticMomdressesgirlinwhitecommuniondressandsheisMuslim
#patheticMomlookingforvalidationfromrandomers
#pathetic Mompimpsouther8yrolddaughteronGramtostrangerscosshehasnofriends

I could be here all night!

Last edited:

luckydog

Chatty Member
Tigs appears to be in great form, buying herself a gift, “from me to me”! she must have sold a few 2nd hand swimsuits on de-pop or the husband, boyfriend whatever he is gave her a few € to spend, reading Kardashian news before real news in my opinion speaks volumes about her mindset 🙃

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She has the occasional drink AHAHAHAHA biggest load of bullshit ever. She’s constantly locked
I reckon she drinks so much as she is clearly in a unloving relationship where she is treated very much like a second class citizen and also she knows she can’t leave because she will be left with nothing.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She really needs to get rid of the hair, it's ridiculous looking on her. If she cut it up to her shoulders it'd be fab on her.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone spend as much time on their appearance as Tigs.
And yet has she ever gone to a spa with a couple of friends??
I don't spend a shit load of money on lotions and potions but every 4months myself and friends have a proper spa day, get a nice treatment and have lunch and a catch up, so good for the soul. Her life is very sad, sitting at home rubbing creams into herself, I'd rather spend my time going for a walk to get some fresh air.
They really do nothing nice as a family, DTC seems to be all she can manage with her children to buy more crap from zara, the mind boggles.

Fawning over the Kardashians, this family are the trashiest family. If they hadn't the money they wouldn't look out of place in a trailer park, so many husbands, kids, exes, affairs and they have zero style and no class!!

Last edited: