Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tune in now for a room tour of her child’s doll house! Top notch content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah lads, she’s shown more of the dolls house than she has of the flat 😂
I suppose the owns the dolls house though…. Wonder have they a tracker mortgage on it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So much for the #symprove getting rid of her IBS. Only work when you're getting it for free 😉

Reactions: 12
Tells us about this AMAZING treatment… but can’t bleeping pronounce it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She no more has ibs than I do.
If she had she would not be able to eat half of what she shows from urban cafe!!
Shes a dick. Such a liar

Reactions: 11
She used to get clo-oniks off Jen! Poor Jen, sounds like she tried to shake swigs off but she managed to hunt her down again!!!
[/QUOTE]
That’s exactly what I was thinking too 😂

Reactions: 3
It really bugs me when she says she ‘goes in with’ when piling on her creams … where is she going who talks like that… I’d say she pretends she has her own little morning show sitting at home in her housecoats interviewing herself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say she pretends she has her own little morning show sitting at home in her housecoats interviewing herself!!!!

😂 I used so that… (when I was about 10!!). Thought I was just deadly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she isn’t full of actual tit anymore just the proverbial tit that comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 2
Poor Jen in the Westwood, they would have less shite shovelling out the nearby stables in Leopardstown racecourse than they would out of this absolute dose. Jesus she is a melt

Reactions: 7
She used to get clo-oniks off Jen! Poor Jen, sounds like she tried to shake swigs off but she managed to hunt her down again!!!
[/QUOTE]

Poor Jen looks petrified in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of products she uses is insane!! Like she must be 90% chemicals at this point.

I love how she came on to chat through all her (nearly empty) creams inorder to help out the plebs watching her and she even tagged all the companies, how kind. It definitely wasn't because she was begging for new products so she wouldn't have to put her hand in her pocket and pay for them herself, no, no cause Mel is very wealthy and doesn't *cough cough* need hand outs.

Christ how embarassing!!

Haha, had to laugh, Jen must of went into hiding so she wouldn't have to give Mel another cloo onic, but she found her🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
17 stories on that poxy dolls house- she is a joke- no one gives a shiny shite about the dolls house Mel!! If this is what she is resorting to without the drink then God help us all.
How long will she stay off the booze? And will she be sneaky and have the drink without posting it??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.