Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The treatments are coming thick and fast in a desperate bid to stay relevant. Who wants to hear about somebodies colonic, seriously!!!

Reactions: 18
Really struggling for content when she's talking about something she bought 2 years ago and rarely used

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why have a colonic. She eats nothing but drinks like a fish. She is skinny, bag of bones so not for weight loss. We all know shes full of tit but this is new for Tigs.

Why the sudden interest in exercise and feeling good?

AZGAR HAS A NEW GIRL. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will need an intensive colonic alright as it's clear she is completely full of tit.

As for the weight loss tbh at her age it would suit her better to have a bit of weight on. Nothing worse than a scrawny me menopausal oul wan with no arse and a boney wrinkly neck and hands. Curves are in Tigs and guess what they will even make you look younger which you seem to be on constant quest for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An apple! An apple! An apple!
CAPITAL I CAPITAL I CAPITAL I not i EVER!!!!!
Ask Hana, she would have done all of this in senior infants!!!

Reactions: 4
Why couldn’t she go to the wedding? No reason. It’s not like she couldn’t get the day off LOL! Busy frying herself in a blanket and getting a ‘blowout’.
On the subject of overheating oneself in a blanket, the claims she’s making about it are total bollocks. Would be far more relevant if she actually worked up a sweat naturally by exercising hard. But that’ll never happen.
Tigs, you should really think about doing some weight bearing exercise at your age. Headed for oesteoporosis between oestrogen drop from menopause, lack of food, zero exercise and the booze.
It’ll be no fun having fractured limbs and a crumbling back, even if your face is Botoxed to within an inch of its life.

Reactions: 8
She will be the best looking Plastic patient on the trolley when she is in for the hip operations because she will have Osteoporosis in her bones. But us medics don't give a duck about her looks. She wont be able to walk or squat or piss without a crutch and will be wearing adult nappies but hey, her face will be like a double glazed window with no marks or lines. Her body will be fucked before she really gets old. Her priorities are fucked up. Sad cow. How I would hate to be her or have her life. Its abysmal. Its obvious too her life will be shortened because she drinks too much. Her kids will have no Granny in their kids lives but I'd say she wont be any Granny. She wont live that long. As a Nurse, I see the bad news delivered every day to people who drink too much. She is a classic example.

Reactions: 7
All these treatments she’s getting done, far more manic than usual and Az being absent so much lately, she’s definitely thinking that he has a younger model on the back burner

• Haha
I actually really feel sorry for her. She has no friends. An absent husband. Disinterested children. Really, her only thing in her life that loves her is herself.

Reactions: 4
She'll do serious damage to her son if she doesn't let him grow up. He won't have any friends and that can seriously damage his mental health. I'd love to see her confirm him in some kind of team sports but not to post about about so as not to damage his chance of making friends. He is in a make or break moment in his life it's so important for him tiggy please don't duck it up for him

Like seriously how much crap does this wan use on her body..does she not realise the amount of chemicals she is absorbing...

Reactions: 3
Daddy's home so.she doesn't have to do the school run anymore, Jesus she was exhausted from getting up and out every morning 😴, now she can get back to normal and put every cream she has been sent on her and start her day at 12, ya know she is a busy working mum and business owner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she say Daddy was away for a couple of weeks if he only came back yesterday after a week? Those sweets look rank.

It's COL ON IC, christ she is insufferable. She has stomach problems because of her drinking. Beating and digestive problems don't go away if she continues to booze her life away.

Guess what Tigs, you are still full of tit. No colonic getting rid of that. Nasty on the inside.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.