Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, class is irrelevant as it should be. Regardless of where Melissa is from she's a f***ing idiot, we all agree on that.
It is irrelevant but she comes from a family of gangsters so you can see where she gets her shady dealings from. From home into the house of another shady dealer. It’s just gas that she puts on the accent and airs and graces in the process, is what gives me a good laugh.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't give a flying duck where people come from or what class people consider themselves to be in. If you are a good person and treat people right then that's all i care about.

But she is still a bleeping idiot I agree, with her wild notions and delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
His schools sports day was on today. Must have been too much effort for her to go to 🙄

Reactions: 10
Terry Wogan ?? Eh, he sadly died 5/6 years ago. If she didn't write that herself her true fans really are as stupid as she is
I know seriously and graham Norton does it for bbc and he’s great and to be fair Marty is good for us too so
That particular comment is stupid🙄

Reactions: 5
She is bet into reading here. Glad she took my advice and took them out. She just be hanging today from drink as she is v quiet. We give her the content she has everyday.

Back on the wine later of course.

She cant show her face at the school after her rant the other day about seifs class mates mother

For sure. Foot in mouth has our Tigs. She forgets she is public on Insta when she slates the school and the other Moms. Disaster written all over her. No wonder Hana gets no invites anywhere.

Reactions: 7
I'm from a working class background and education was just as important in my house too. And I'm pretty confident I can hold my own against your middle class views on current affairs.
Me thinks these comments working class v middles classes are going to cause some friction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads I only mentioned my nice kitchen coz I knew it'd piss her off 😂 She thinks we're all beneath her and jealous of her. I'm sure all of us have things she desperately wants, be it a successful job/business, an education, real friends, a husband, a stable roof over the kids' heads... The list goes on.

Her whole life is smoke and mirrors, if it annoys her that we have what she wants then I'm here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is bet into reading here. Glad she took my advice and took them out. She just be hanging today from drink as she is v quiet. We give her the content she has everyday.

Back on the wine later of course.

For sure. Foot in mouth has our Tigs. She forgets she is public on Insta when she slates the school and the other Moms. Disaster written all over her. No wonder Hana gets no invites anywhere.
Defo sure hana went on a play date last year she ame on after it fuming that hana was not included and left out of the group , not a hope would she be invited back or anywhere else after that , I can only imagine the class WhatsApp groups about her

Reactions: 9
His schools sports day was on today. Must have been too much effort for her to go to 🙄
Does her son have any hobbies? I get it if he’s not into the rugby culture at school but he seems to be dragged around shopping centres a lot for a kid his age.

Reactions: 10
I notice she dragged them round DTC. And bought nothing!!!

Azhar clearly controls all her money. She hasn't abean yo her name, sad cow.

Reactions: 8
It's a while since I've been to DTC, isnthe first hour parking still free? Or is she just going and paying for parking to walk around the shops, buy nothing and go home?

Reactions: 2
So block the kids face in stories but place it permanently on your grid. Wtf am I missing besides she’s dumb as a rock.
Literally came here to say this. Does she cover their faces when she's sober and then say duck it when she's drunk? So odd

Reactions: 6
Hey Mel! So I’m actually from Foxrock, grew up there. Don’t have to fake the accent (which I actually try to hide lol) I also got extremely lucky and still live in foxrock. My parents are just around the corner and I see them every day because I actually value family and a number of my siblings and my husbands siblings live in the same area. Do you know what though Mel? We as women worked for our own careers and didn’t just suck some “rich” married man’s &&&& to get where we are. We could have got to where we are on our own. It’s just lovely that we happened to find someone equally as lovely to join us.
Point is…. We value education. And we did it by ourselves. No woman needs a man to fulfill her or provide for her. Unless…
Apologies… I should say that I am not talking about where anyone grew up or that being “middle class” or from wherever the feic you are from is important.
Because it is not.
What I was trying to illustrate is that I actually grew up where Tidge aspires to be from. And that is really so pathetic. I never meant any harm or for anyone to take offence to my post (aside from Tidge, lol)
Class is not important. What is important is how we treat people. My sincere if I suggested anything other than that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah lads I only mentioned my nice kitchen coz I knew it'd piss her off 😂 She thinks we're all beneath her and jealous of her. I'm sure all of us have things she desperately wants, be it a successful job/business, an education, real friends, a husband, a stable roof over the kids' heads... The list goes on.

Her whole life is smoke and mirrors, if it annoys her that we have what she wants then I'm here for it 😂
I’m the same. I laugh at the things she posts and wants. Stupid tit. That I have or don’t want I make some comments in that way and really hold back on others so she doesn’t try hunt me down. But she’ll never have what I have lol 😂

Reactions: 4
Is there any need for the half naked sweating images. She really is trying too hard. Gross as f. And the sauna blanket write up was def a copy and paste lol. All she saw was makes you loose weight and she’s like sign me up. You think she’d be trying to plump up that flat arse a bit. She’s no shape to her. Eat something hun And take a day off the drink

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies… I should say that I am not talking about where anyone grew up or that being “middle class” or from wherever the feic you are from is important.
Because it is not.
What I was trying to illustrate is that I actually grew up where Tidge aspires to be from. And that is really so pathetic. I never meant any harm or for anyone to take offence to my post (aside from Tidge, lol)
Class is not important. What is important is how we treat people. My sincere if I suggested anything other than that.
I think Ireland is full of people like Tigs who aspire to have more all the time. I grew up in a very working class family. I was the first of my family to go to college etc and now have a very well paid job so sometimes I move in these circles.

Anyway when I was much younger I was very impressed by people with a lot of wealth but eventually I realised that there is a certain set in Ireland who just go to the same places over and over again. The Merrion, The Westbury, adare Manor, holidays in marbella/quinta do lago and lately dubai. A ski trip once a year. A chanel bag. It all got so boring. I realised there was more to life and better ways to spend my money. Anyway what I mean to say is I looked up to these people when I was in my early 20s, not when I was 45!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.