Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shite has to be pre recorded. Taken this morning before the rot set in tonight
she usually plans a trip around pippas blossom tree event ( if that’s what it’s called ) she always Went away for the weekend out of shame if not being invited. There was a few events she just happen to be away at the same time for.daddy must be off somewhere to not take her away this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s weird to me how obsessed she is with following HB and Kardashian’s etc.. she’s decades too old for that carry on. Honestly if she was into the Royals or something I wouldn’t think that much of it, but Hailey, Kendall, etc are SO young. There’s nothing she could possibly find interesting about them, she just lives in a fantasy world in her head where she’s 22 and #rich and she thinks she relates to those girls? So odd…
I am a good 7 years younger than her and cannot stand the Kardashian’s and HB etc. it’s just so pathetic that a woman of Mel’s age finds them interesting even though they are only famous because one sister had a sex tape leaked by her own mother. That’s how they came to be famous. And certainly they have reached high levels of fame now, but it is not something I would ever want to be famous for. And her siblings riding on the coattails of this infamy. Tells you all you need to know about Ms Mills. Legs akimbo at all times. Zero class.

Last edited:
I am a good 7 years younger than her and cannot stand the Kardashian’s and HB etc. it’s just so pathetic that a woman of Mel’s age finds them interesting even though they are only famous because one sister had a sex taped leaked by her own mother. That’s how they came to be famous. And certainly they have reached high levels of fame now, but it is not something I would ever want to be famous for. And her siblings riding on the coattails of this infamy. Tells you all you need to know about Ms Mills. Legs akimbo at all times. Zero class.

MISS Mills is right, not MRS BARI. Legs akimbo since she was a teenager, nothing has changed there. She just loves spreading them. In the Car wearing stupid shoes and cheap leggings. Can't help herself.

Zero Class.

Classy and Posh aligned with Melissa Mills will never equate. She is TRASH from Tullamore. A cheap Slapper who is where she is because of a married man. And look where she is.

Absolutely nowhere.

What a bleeping let down after all that. No wonder she is bitter.

Reactions: 6
WTF is actually wrong with this woman? like she looks completely pi**ed here, she is completely obsessed with her skincare, like if u were feeling sick would you be bothered rolling yokes all over ur face & even worse filming urself doing it? the soft side of me feels sorry for her home alone with all her creams but the hard side of me wants 2 punch her square in the jaw for being such a dope of a woman 🙃 cop onto urself Melissa ur no good at this insta game just give it up for ur own sake, much as some of the other instahuns bug me they are mostly all clever saleswomen & know how 2 play the game. poor Melly just doesn’t have what it takes.

Attachments

• Haha
Ive said it before who on earth buys her tat.
Like seriously. Totally overpriced. There is so many more really good qiluality affordable brands.

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone is, that's the problem!! Her business is a sham.
There is so much choice out there in leisure wear and robes etc and all those throws sure every shop from pennys to BT sells them she must be as sick of looking at it all as we all are🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I read an article this morning (think it was the Irish Times) about how the pandemic has changed how we dress; essentially lounge wear and leggings are out. Sucks to be Mel with half a storage container of the stuff still to flog.

Reactions: 2
I read an article this morning (think it was the Irish Times) about how the pandemic has changed how we dress; essentially lounge wear and leggings are out. Sucks to be Mel with half a storage container of the stuff still to flog.
I'm interested as to what they said is in now?

Reactions: 3
I'm interested as to what they said is in now?
Investment pieces, quality, tailoring but still more casual and comfortable than pre pandemic. Basically people want to dress smarter than leggings and hoodies but are not going back to some of the slavish fashion norms that existed before, especially when it comes to work wear.

• Heart
This is crazy carryon

Does she literally spend no jokes, approx 2 hours morning and then night just slathering on creams?

Weekends too?
Has she nothing else to fill her time.

Rhetorical obviously- she clearly does not

Now bratty child doing it too
Oh look funny cute- no it’s not

I follow Trinny , not everyones cup of T - but she is obsessed with her skin /treatments etc and has her own line-
but she is an active energetic person slapping it on -
Bish bash boom - so she can get on with her busy day as a BUSY actual business woman

Reactions: 9
This is crazy carryon

Does she literally spend no jokes, approx 2 hours morning and then night just slathering on creams?

Weekends too?
Has she nothing else to fill her time.

Rhetorical obviously- she clearly does not

Now bratty child doing it too
Oh look funny cute- no it’s not

I follow Trinny , not everyones cup of T - but she is obsessed with her skin /treatments etc and has her own line-
but she is an active energetic person slapping it on -
Bish bash boom - so she can get on with her busy day as a BUSY actual business woman
She drove 1km to Morilles to get drive thru coffee she is wiped now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s just so tragic. Same thing day in, day out. Nothing going on in her life. No friends to catch up with. No sports to bring kids to. No family to meet for lunch. Just DTC on repeat. Sad

Reactions: 7
She has a very addictive personality. Her life is very repetitive , absolutely nothing wrong with this but she doesn’t seek out any new experiences, new restaurants, new shops, new friends. She started going to dunne & crescenzi regularly a few weeks ago to order the same ‘favourite’. Same with her drinks , it was whispering angel for a while then one of Thomas’s rosés, now it’s aperol spritz on repeat. It’s not a criticism merely an observation. The irony of her commenting on her son being on the phone all the time, monkey see monkey do she is never off the thing and has absolutely zero fresh content

Reactions: 10
What absolute eejit goes into DTC to video themselves preening in a full length mirror with yet another fecking new straw bag? A bag not even procured in that shop. The notions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a very addictive personality. Her life is very repetitive , absolutely nothing wrong with this but she doesn’t seek out any new experiences, new restaurants, new shops, new friends. She started going to dunne & crescenzi regularly a few weeks ago to order the same ‘favourite’. Same with her drinks , it was whispering angel for a while then one of Thomas’s rosés, now it’s aperol spritz on repeat. It’s not a criticism merely an observation. The irony of her commenting on her son being on the phone all the time, monkey see monkey do she is never off the thing and has absolutely zero fresh content
She follows every fad and trend going. To clothes to food Ans drinks to restaurants of the moment.

What absolute eejit goes into DTC to video themselves preening in a full length mirror with yet another fecking new straw bag? A bag not even procured in that shop. The notions
😂😂 was laughing at this also, was morto for her..can you imagine seeing someone doing that in a shop! wouldn’t u think the person was stone mad?!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.