Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈 dear god more face work what would she do without that content🤦‍♀️ tigs is so so boring now change the record and the wink no please not good either
Her and Rosannas hair look exactly the same😂must be the only look Ciera does next in the chair be Claudine exactly the same🤦‍♀️
Yeah it’s the 90s posh spice curly horse hair look that Victoria Beckham wouldn’t be seen dead in now

Reactions: 3
Translation from tonight’s post “Thomas of fox rock could you just bleeping send me some free wine please”… she really has NO SHAME!!

Reactions: 11
Translation from tonight’s post “Thomas of fox rock could you just bleeping send me some free wine please”… she really has NO SHAME!!
And it’s not ‘a add’🙄It’s AN AD Melissa, for the love of Christ take some basic English lessons!!! Such a bad look for the lady of the manor!!!

Reactions: 12
Tigs bought a mumu for her holiday🙈
It’s a state. She thinks that’s classy. Lol. Did everyone tell her not to bother with the haul? She showed one tent.

Imagine begging for free drink. Lol. I mean I could say a lot here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s a state. She thinks that’s classy. Lol. Did everyone tell her not to bother with the haul? She showed one tent.

Imagine begging for free drink. Lol. I mean I could say a lot here.

Spill the gossip kid. The begging is so pathetic

Reactions: 3
The mumu is a size 10. Just if anyone cares 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴.
Side note. Saw absolutely GORGEOUS holiday things in dunnes in blanch yday. In the carolyn donnelly section. Really fab things. Not like that jaysis mumu 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
No invite to the VIPS for Melissa even when every other insta hun is going 🤔
When you report for not declaring adverts, which option do you choose?
yeah it’s weird she never seems to be at anything even that joy one seems to go to loads and she drives me nuts with that voice! Like I know that really how she speaks but gets on my nerves
Also thought her and tigs were mates would she not even bring her as a guest?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No invite to the VIPS for Melissa even when every other insta hun is going 🤔
She is too much of a risk. She would get trashed before she even left the house! She has form for making a show of herself at previous events so she doesnt get invited anywhere. She isnt considered an Instahun anyways by the others because all she shows is cheap tat, fake gear and her eyefucking herself on the daily slathering on oils. Or wearing her jacket and hooker boots when he finally remembers she is there and takes her to Rolys.

Then she shows Verucca in her desperation for engagement and that usually turns any watchers completely off.

Its very telling she gets invited to NOTHING.

Poor old Melly. Boring as duck. Nobody is interested.

I see her bag on flogging her shite for her holiday pocket money again today. so predictable.

Reactions: 7
Christ. In sale again??? Her tat is on sale more than it’s not.

Thought when she started her “business” she said she would never need to reduce her inKredible products!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many straw bags does someone need? Such unnecessary waste and spending and the world literally at a tipping point with climate change. Good luck going to ’your’ precious Mauritius when it’s under ten foot of sea due to global warming, Melly.

Reactions: 11
Another puff into the phone. Does she ever stop. Who records themselves like this. Phone held over head for a good angle And then huff and puff. Does she think this is cute.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Another puff into the phone. Does she ever stop. Who records themselves like this. Phone held over head for a good angle And then huff and puff. Does she think this is cute.
Probably has covid. But will be too selfish to self isolate

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.