Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

Tignam #22 Melissa Mills "Bari" Mel @50 looks so plastic, thinks Hana's fantastic but loves her "Clonic".

Reactions: 7
Is she moving the unsold stockkkk back to the warehouse or she still trying to convince us they are moving to customers 😂.
” Tricky Tiggy with trackies galore, where you’ll find her is the bathroom floor “

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny to see Melissa with no filters in the video of her hair that the hairdresser obviously took… it’s at a distance but Jesus !!!!!

Reactions: 2
For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure of seeing our lovely Swigs in real life - this is what she really looks like. No shade whatsoever but she does NOT look like the filtered version you see on Insta. You would easily pass her not knowing it’s her…..
D9A30F76-A462-4987-93EB-3E497C77F841.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What sort of an income does she have?! Or I wonder do they write a lot of it off as expenses

Reactions: 5
What sort of an income does she have?! Or I wonder do they write a lot of it off as expenses
I can’t imagine her business making too much money. I’d say loads of it is written off as expenses even though its not allowable in the eyes of the Taxman. Azhar’s family have a history of not paying their tax correctly so I doubt they will start doing it correctly now.

Reactions: 6
For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure of seeing our lovely Swigs in real life - this is what she really looks like. No shade whatsoever but she does NOT look like the filtered version you see on Insta. You would easily pass her not knowing it’s her…..View attachment 1360405

Yep the Desperate Dan jawline. She has a Boxers nose as well. Ugly outside and inside

Reactions: 8
Any word on her moving to her forever home. Which she will live in forever because it'll be her forever home!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure of seeing our lovely Swigs in real life - this is what she really looks like. No shade whatsoever but she does NOT look like the filtered version you see on Insta. You would easily pass her not knowing it’s her…..View attachment 1360405
I know😂😂 Iv seen her few times in Dd walking and thinking she’s a celeb 😂🙄 but yeah front face looks nothing like filters she shapes her face for the gram cheek bones etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Yep the Desperate Dan jawline. She has a Boxers nose as well. Ugly outside and inside
I wouldn’t care what she looks like but its the fact she uses those filters is so fake & its like she thinks shes just gorgeous, horrible fake woman

So the 9 year old "baba" is going on the "big bus" today.
The roll on Face mask is genius so genius in fact we don't see the face and instead she shows it on the leg. Influencing level is just "genius"

• Haha
Does anyone know why the videos are not playing on waragainstinstagrammers? Get the pics but not the stories🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So the 9 year old "baba" is going on the "big bus" today.
The roll on Face mask is genius so genius in fact we don't see the face and instead she shows it on the leg. Influencing level is just "genius"
Pity the poor teachers who have to deal with that brat and her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she using packing cubes for the child’s school tour? Where the duck is she going, backpacking in Indonesia or some Jaysus pet farm out the road? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she using packing cubes for the child’s school tour? Where the duck is she going, backpacking in Indonesia or some Jaysus pet farm out the road? 😂
Oh my god I was howling at that 🤣🤣 she’s home already 🙈🙈 Packing cubes!! I’d say the teachers had a great laugh 😂😂

Because Hana is a fashion icon Swigs probably packed her an outfit change (size xs - she loves it over sized)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is a packing cube when it’s at home??? Have I been making lunches wrong???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the hell is a packing cube when it’s at home??? Have I been making lunches wrong???
They're for holidays. I got them a few years ago from amazon and they were shite. Some people find them useful to separate your clothes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.