Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recording Seif on the phone, saying he is always on the phone, eh like Mother like Son!!! And he spotted her videoing him🙄

Reactions: 13
😂😂 was laughing at this also, was morto for her..can you imagine seeing someone doing that in a shop! wouldn’t u think the person was stone mad?!!
Can you imagine what the shop assistants were thinking looking at her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know if there is a problem with waragainst page? Doesn’t seem to be downloading since yesterday ?

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen it all, leg clenches and arse clenches. The same woman who doesn’t walk or do any form of exercise but thinks tensing a muscle on the couch is going to be of benefit. She probably saw it on tiktok. She is essentially unemployed so shed be better off going for a walk or a Pilates class during her long boring days at home with the curtains pulled. Tensing your arse won’t stop aging Tigs I’m afraid it stops for no one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen it all, leg clenches and arse clenches. The same woman who doesn’t walk or do any form of exercise but thinks tensing a muscle on the couch is going to be of benefit. She probably saw it on tiktok. She is essentially unemployed so shed be better off going for a walk or a Pilates class during her long boring days at home with the curtains pulled. Tensing your arse won’t stop aging Tigs I’m afraid it stops for no one!!
I wonder if azhar has requested her to do something else rather than a BJ and she exercising her arse in preparation 🧐.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s so so weird🤦‍♀️ So yesterday they went out to dinner ate all that then home to eat while box Pringles big bar of dairy milk etc 🫣I feel sick at the thoughts and all the leg clenching exercising crazy content 🙄

Reactions: 3
A nearly 50 yr old womanchild recording her own reactions to a reality show, she is not well. I honestly think she has a screw loose. She is not fixed right.

Spends all day on Tik Tok downloading shite that kids amuse themselves with. She is just nuts. The teenager who never grew up. Its worse she is getting.

I don't need to hear what she fed her wrinkly face with. Jeez.

She is actually nuts.

Reactions: 7
I really hope that these die hard followers she has dont start sending her in photos of themselves "exercising" whilst lying on the sofa pi$$ed saying "thanks for the tip Melissa" or some other tripe. A long hard look at themselves if they do.

Reactions: 5
Ah lads, she still hasn’t shifted the prison issue track suits.. but discount will it take 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A nearly 50 yr old womanchild recording her own reactions to a reality show, she is not well. I honestly think she has a screw loose. She is not fixed right.

Spends all day on Tik Tok downloading shite that kids amuse themselves with. She is just nuts. The teenager who never grew up. Its worse she is getting.

I don't need to hear what she fed her wrinkly face with. Jeez.

She is actually nuts.
Im always amused and disgusted by this. Recording your reactions to the tv. Who the duck does this. Not in the slightest bit normal.

She looks hungover to bits today or maybe she’s worn out from the leg and arse clenches 🙄
Yes she sounds sick and hungover. Baggy skin red eyes And sniffling. She must have had to pack a robe this morning herself so needed to go in to play office girl. Also, designed them herself? That gave me a great laugh today. Who is she fooling 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Most beautiful day out today and she is dressed like a knacker in black tracksuit and cap. She looks and sounds totally hungover and sick. She is a bleeping absolute joke of a woman.

A joke. What delights does she have in store tomorrow? Pushing the fake shite for the pocket money for the holidays. No one wants your tit Melissa.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.