Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring and no content sick
To my eye balls with all the creams etc how in gods name at this stage does she know which one is good or not anyway I know it’s bad if I don’t even go on waragainstinstagrammers to even watch now reading here is enough her time is def up
Ps as for those robes I was nearly having nightmares was seeing them so much 🫣

Reactions: 3
Boring and no content sick
To my eye balls with all the creams etc how in gods name at this stage does she know which one is good or not anyway I know it’s bad if I don’t even go on waragainstinstagrammers to even watch now reading here is enough her time is def up
Ps as for those robes I was nearly having nightmares was seeing them so much 🫣
yes definitely her insta bubble burst a long time ago, shes so boring & predictable there is nothing to discuss about her anymore!! Unless of course she has a big rant about something. Wouldnt u think she would just pack it in at this stage

Reactions: 4
The lips are ridiculous so overdone and don’t suit her face shape at all

Ronnie’s little short legs on the dentist chair… like a little Pinocchio!!
I know. I thought the same. Did you see the little size of him in the kitchen the other day sweeping or something she took a pic. Or was that the kid ?

The fookin teeth. 75 trays later and they still don’t look great. No braces will fix that underbite and those giant bunny teeth. she whitens her teeth all week long with crest. Spotlight pay her tho so mums the word 🤐. Her lips are all misshapen ams gross. The whole mouth just kills me ok. Lol. Elastic mouth they use to call her back in the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely curious, why are her lips so wrinkly? Is it from too much filler or something else?

yes definitely her insta bubble burst a long time ago, shes so boring & predictable there is nothing to discuss about her anymore!! Unless of course she has a big rant about something. Wouldnt u think she would just pack it in at this stage
Feck it, I think I'll send her a dm about her parenting skills, get those creative juice going again in her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks to have smokers lips, puckering your lips so often on a daily basis will do that. With her I’d say its actually from years of constantly pouting her lips in mirrors and her phone! 😂 Theres likely chain smokers out there that make less movement with their mouths than she does

She looks to have smokers lips, puckering your lips so often on a daily basis will do that. With her I’d say its actually from years of constantly pouting her lips in mirrors and her phone! 😂 Theres likely chain smokers out there that make less movement with their mouths than she does
Maybe is from all the blowjobs she has given me to Azhar over the years. It’s from her lips sucking on something small and thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she wags her finger "on camera" I get the rage and want to stick my fingers into her eyes to make her stop.

She has a mouth like a cats puckered arse.

Maybe is from all the blowjobs she has given me to Azhar over the years. It’s from her lips sucking on something small and thin.
Ya I don't see him being endowed in anything but cheating people.

She is missing a lot more than a tooth. How stupid of her to post that pic of her "perfect teeth". She is a tit.

Reactions: 10
Yes. I’ve noticed this before. You’d think she’d get that taken care of. But maybe because she can hide it. It’s not important. Only things visible to the coming folks will be superficially fixed and taped and filled. She’ll be raging that showed and will address it with something stupid.

Reactions: 6
Also I remember her a long time ago saying she didn’t get braces on her bottom teeth cause she didn’t want her teeth to be overly perfect like an American. She kills herself for this look on the daily. Her teeth both top and bottom were like a city skyline. 35 trays later on the bottom alone they are still being fixed. But she’s a natural beauty is our melissa. She doesn’t need much help. Genetics. Like when she lists her day to day makup saying she doesn’t use much then goes on to list more than I wore on my wedding day. Lol. She’s gas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would get over the missing tooth now to be fair I'm missing two myself but you cant see it and I've never done anything they all naturally moved back together over time.
But christ has anyone ever clicked on the filter she uses and hit the try it button?
You'll see then how much she's actually filtered 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would get over the missing tooth now to be fair I'm missing two myself but you cant see it and I've never done anything they all naturally moved back together over time.
But christ has anyone ever clicked on the filter she uses and hit the try it button?
You'll see then how much she's actually filtered 😂😂
Which filter is it ? I'm useless at that stuff but am curious!

Reactions: 1
Blaming the braces on the fact she’s slurring her words, eh the wine glass is visible to your left there! And sorry but the expression ‘once I get the kids down I’ll show you’ WTF?!?! - people with actual babies/small children say this. Your ‘first born’ is 13/14 YEARS OLD!! Lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.