Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha & wtf kinda pose is this meant to be!! also cant stand when she refers to “My Hana” its as bad as “my first born”
Putting them down to sleep, yes just shows she prob cant accept they are growing up quickly like all kids do

She should have a look at herself cos that filter does not filter out the neck wrinkles, it looks ridiculous & so fake fake fake
She looks like a computer generated image in this photo

Reactions: 2
Yes. I’ve noticed this before. You’d think she’d get that taken care of. But maybe because she can hide it. It’s not important. Only things visible to the coming folks will be superficially fixed and taped and filled. She’ll be raging that showed and will address it with something stupid.
Gets every procedure going but leaves herself toothless. Says it all

Reactions: 5
Nearly pissed in my own laundry bin there laughing! The stockroom on all 4s in tullamore 🤣 is there any way we can compensate you? They just keep getting better and better ⚰ 🤩

Ya beat me to it. Her obsession with American media is strange, she’s like a teenager. Stress over Johnny Depp 😂 fawning over the kardashians..her dad in chemo, casual drop but here is the real drama for her. How does this even affect her?
WT… she looks like a blowfish 🐡

The first born is going into 3rd year. This time next year sitting his junior cert. He would be mortified if his friends slagged him about his mammy putting him down to bed. I’d say the issue is the little diva kicking up a fuss and refusing to go to bed for attention.
Yeah he is 14 and she still puts him to bed. He should be out with friends now that he has school
Holidays.

Reactions: 5
That coat is so ridiculous. Why buy something that is so oversized it could fit 2/3 of you. It looks so silly on her. No doubt it's "gorgeous" in her eyes
Yes. I can’t stand it. It’s huge. She looks like a big lolly pop or something. But no doubt it’s fashion hun. She’s a state.

She makes them out to be babies for the mummy content on Instagram. It’s pathetic for a woman pushing 50
100%

Reactions: 3
I didnt see her story's last night did she actually say she needs to put the kids to bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

I didnt see her story's last night did she actually say she needs to put the kids to bed 🤦🏼‍♀️
Something like “I’ll be back on when I get the kids down”
Is she on the train down to Tullamore? She’s lowered herself to public transport??

• Haha
Something like “I’ll be back on when I get the kids down”
Is she on the train down to Tullamore? She’s lowered herself to public transport??
Might have gotten the license taken off her finally after multiple drink driving

Reactions: 4
No she is just sitting in the back seat of the car , fathers day is another week away obviously getting the visit out of the way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No she is just sitting in the back seat of the car , fathers day is another week away obviously getting the visit out of the way
That’s exactly what she’s at! She is such a selfish witch! I’d say it was a quick drop and run… box ticked she won’t have to go down again until Christmas!

Why is she always in the back of the car with the young lad in the front like she's a second class citizen. Is it a religious thing?

Why is she always in the back of the car with the young lad in the front like she's a second class citizen. Is it a religious thing?
It might be due to travel sickness. I have to sit in the back on longer journeys so my child can sit in front as he suffers terribly from it

Seif is always in the back of her car when he is with her, I'd say he doesn't want to look at her for that long 🤣, he doesn't seem to be around alot lately

Is the dad not in Dublin for cancer treatment? She has all the time in the world to go see him but has to make a trip for content. To show what a good daughter she is. duck off Tigs. No one buys your IG shite. Hana making a tablet box for a sick man, give me bleeping strength.

It might be due to travel sickness. I have to sit in the back on longer journeys so my child can sit in front as he suffers terribly from it

It's not. It's because she is a second class citizen in his world (she doesn't have his name as a wife either) so his Son is higher up the food chain than his Mistress. The only time this Charlatan is in the front seat is when she drives herself to DTC or he wants a blowie. Seif is always going to come first in Fakezhars eyes. Hana better get used to being a nobody in that family dynamic, just like her mother. Women aren't high up obviously.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice the card says “to Matty” not to Grandad, maybe it’s just me that finds that odd

Reactions: 6
I would get over the missing tooth now to be fair I'm missing two myself but you cant see it and I've never done anything they all naturally moved back together over time.
But christ has anyone ever clicked on the filter she uses and hit the try it button?
You'll see then how much she's actually filtered 😂😂
Ha I click on the try it button all the time on her posts and I genuinely look completely different

Please they probably drove into the hospital I’d say. That whole sitting in the back of the car rots me. That dynamic and what it’s teaching both of those kids. Rotten. Matty on the card yes( she’ll be on to address this later) oh how cute 🙄. Sure they don’t know him. They see him maybe once a year so what’s that 14 times for seif. For a couple of hours a time. She does nothing for her family but give them her free tit she gets for free. Her mother does be boasting delighted with herself when she throws her a free gift here and there . I do be so embarrassed for her. But they don’t have any shame so why bother.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.