Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In our school they don't they read a book or go to the library of they want ,
In our school too they are given a choice and it's up to the parents if they want their kids involved in the preparations etc
I've had 4 kids make their communion through the years, my youngest last weekend. In all my kids classes they were kids that didn't make the communion and all of those kids were welcomed by everyone to join in the communion parties with their friends. The difference is none of those parents made a mockery of the communion kids hard work preparing for the sacrament by parading their non Catholic kids in communion dresses.
Tigs you are vile and keep pretending you are getting so so so many messages about Hana in her dress. I wish I was one of the parents in your daughters school, cause I certainly wouldn't hold back in telling you to your face how disrespectful you most certainly are.

Reactions: 16
What I don't get why did she get her age 10 and saying that she os so small would ypu not of got her a smaller size then instead of bigger

Reactions: 7
This woman is so messed up its actually beyond a joke. I thought she was keeping her children off Instagram to protect them from "strangers on the Internet". A wise move. But that excludes when she wants to show her in her swimsuit on holidays with a tiny heart emoji covering her nose or when she has her(Muslim child) dressed up in a ridiculous white communion dress to show her its really important how you look and that strangers on Instagram think you look beautiful. I can't wait to show hana your beautiful comments and gets the child to thank them and blow them a kiss. She's too thick to see how ridiculous she is and the bottom line is its OK for strangers to comment how beautiful they are, she doesn't mind that.

Why would she show hana those comments, why would she make her so aware strangers are commenting on how she looks. Send it to your mother and sister Swigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's really desperate to make Hana 'a thing' be it influencer, model or something. It's not going to happen.

Reactions: 14
The children she's keeping off Instagram, she has 6 photos of them on her main grid in the last 3 months. So basically she has just stopped posting hanas tantrums and strops on Instagram. Everytime she mentions not being able to show them she makes it sound like strangers were just being mean about her kids when really it was tigs being criticised for over sharing every little thing.. I could never fathom how much she used to share them, like them in the bath, totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 14
She's really desperate to make Hana 'a thing' be it influencer, model or something. It's not going to happen.

Not going to happen. The child is already disliked. Her mothers fault. She will be 100 times worse than her wrinkly Ma.

That cut finger was an FU to here.

Tigs, we don't bleeping care!!!! You are still a stupid pathetic witch and we are all laughing at you. As are the parents in that school at you and Hana today. Hana will be the girl who wore a white dress on Communion photo day so she wouldn't be different. But yet you made her different in an instant as everyone knows she is Muslim.

You must be ashamed of her being Muslim because they is no other sane reason for what you did with that stupid dress today. You made her stand out for all the wrong reasons and you couldn't even get a dress that fits. How could you do that to a little girl. Shame on you. Bet you were drunk when that idiotic idea popped into your head. She should be proud of her culture. Why should she look like the other girls when she is herself? TODAY WAS ALL ABOUT YOU. You absolute witch!!

#patheticMomdressesgirlinwhitecommuniondressandsheisMuslim
#patheticMomlookingforvalidationfromrandomers
#pathetic Mompimpsouther8yrolddaughteronGramtostrangerscosshehasnofriends

I could be here all night!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It's so bizarre to me that she would make such a fuss out of First holy communion when it has absolutely nothing to do with her child, she is Muslim they don't celebrate it. How very odd, it's very much about Mel and not Hana and how she doesn't want her to not have a special day too for no other reason than she is spoilt and I'm not directing the spoilt comment at the kid.

Reactions: 21
I truly think a lot of the madness is caused by not having any friends of her own. No tribe, no close family really and definitely not close to her partners family. The insecurity of her life is manifesting in all these weird ways. Like asking the internet to find her daughter attractive and beautiful and kind. That sort of appreciation is normally occurring in a good family/friend set up. Melissa has none of that, so she searches for validation from strangers. I suppose it’s sad in lots of ways. Her son and daughter really don’t look like happy balanced kids. There is something definitely lacking in the their family dynamic.

Reactions: 23
Azhar probably sent it to her ya know he's just so funny and always knows the right things to say , that must be how he snagged her in the stockroom in Japan 20 odd years ago when he had a pregnant wife at home 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.