Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still Tignam from the squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all very sad really constantly with his mother at some stage you have to start letting go unless he’s not allowed rules from his dad religion etc 🤷‍♀️
My son is almost 15. His weekends are spent with his pals. We built a garden room recently. Last bight he was in there with his pals watching movies etc. Didnt come in until midnight. What will that poor guy experience this summer??

Reactions: 6
🙌🙌🙌 fair play to everyone who said a special day to Dundrum was on the cards! She’s so bet into reading here you’d think she would have done something different! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🙌🙌🙌 fair play to everyone who said a special day to Dundrum was on the cards! She’s so bet into reading here you’d think she would have done something different! 🙄🙄
Just waiting for the picture of the drink & ‘Hanas special day’ will be complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it could be that his dad is quiet strict. I know there were some Muslims in school when I was growing up and once they hit 18 they went completely off the rails when they went to college. They started to drink and do drugs and one of them went around still drinks in pubs and niteclubs and got really aggressive. He even went to stripclubs. It went from being a model student to trainwreck really quickly. All of them either failed or dropped out of college a couple of time.
That can happen to any kid really
I have teens. They will make mistakes and wrong choices

Reactions: 2
Just waiting for the picture of the drink & ‘Hanas special day’ will be complete.

So "Hana's special day" was the same as every other Saturday. Bravo Tigs. I'm sure she was thrilled to have a special day, oh wait, its the same as every other weekend day.

Burnt breakfast, trip to Dundrum and Mom getting buckled in the evening.

No cinema yoday? Oh that will be tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you notice Hannah going straight for the little purse checking for money 😂😂
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… Verruca is her mothers’ daughter without doubt… poor kid Tidge didn’t put much effort into her ‘special’ day and probably wasn’t invited to the ceremony as Tidge would be like lady muck.. and would be up the front looking for all the attention!!!

Reactions: 5
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… Verruca is her mothers’ daughter without doubt… poor kid Tidge didn’t put much effort into her ‘special’ day and probably wasn’t invited to the ceremony as Tidge would be like lady muck.. and would be up the front looking for all the attention!!!
Oh weren't they "busy anyway" 😆

Reactions: 5
A few little pound shop gifts, a trip to dundrum and a few little snacks - I’d say she hasn’t a bean if that’s a special day

Reactions: 9
A few little pound shop gifts, a trip to dundrum and a few little snacks - I’d say she hasn’t a bean if that’s a special day
Ronnie’s gone off “working” with the credit cards so that’s all she could afford. Probably would have been Rolys or the gables if he had bothered to be here for her “special day”

Reactions: 6
Ronnie’s a gonnie and Mellie’s at home. So give her more wine and leave her alone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.