Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still Tignam from the squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
all oiled up and on her own, kids in bed so she can have a drunken moan!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well it is a lovely sunny day out. Where else would she be?
True! All the smoothies in the world won’t kill that raging hangover. Laughing at her sharing the Zara dupes and pretending that isn’t all she can afford either!

Reactions: 6
Still trying to smooth and tighten the face with injections. She’ll never stop. It’s not a facial hun it’s injectables. But hey it’s free lol.

Hammered again thinking we give a shite about her apartment they are probably dodging rent on!!!!
Using her wide lense on the phone to make it look bigger lol

Oh I am enraged she got that treatment for free. I would love to get it done and would be genuinely curious as to what results are like etc…,sure we have no idea now with yer one filtered to within an inch of her life..,how will we know what results are like??? No idea. God these places are stupid- do they not research who they collaborate with?
Don’t worry there’s zero evidence it works. She’s injecting HA into her face. She’d trying anything. Drink some water tidge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where can she watch the staircase with Colin Firth… such a complex question where could one find the answer… try Google as oppose to asking your followers just so you can try to improve your pathetic engagement scores!!!

Reactions: 11
Where can she watch the staircase with Colin Firth… such a complex question where could one find the answer… try Google as oppose to asking your followers just so you can try to improve your pathetic engagement scores!!!
she obv doesn’t have sky as it’s plastered all over it advertising it
She’s a hopeless case god love her I don’t think she would be able to follow the staircase to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not one spelling mistake or grammatical error in that post about carboxytherapy - she 100% did not write that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It came up on my insta feed earlier as a sponsored ad. Do you have to pay to have ads on Instagram?

Reactions: 4
I’m going to reply “not on your tv without a pair of binoculars”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not “skincare” it’s injectable’s. She’s deluded.
Oh no no no. Not our tigs. She only gets BABY Botox. The rest is genetics. She’s very lucky her mother has great skin. Ps: I know her mother. Nope. Just nope.

I think to see what she’s watching on tv.
Goes to show what she does to others pages. Breaking her neck to look around pippas house online lol. I don’t think anybody bothered their hole to snap and zoom no hun.

• Haha
She is back on again today referencing the Class Communion by " treating my special girl today". Ffs, she is unbelievable!!! Your kid is Muslim, there is no communion for her ffs. Stop trying to make it a thing. It was your choice when you fucked a married man. The kids were always going to be Muslim so stop trying to make a day that means NOTHING to Hana happen.
Just open the wine already you stupid woman.

And your croissants are burnt witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.