Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still Tignam from the squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to ME for the most liked title nomination 😊 you goyys don't know how hard I worked on it. I'm such a boss babe, it's actually just ONE of my titles. 🍷

Anyone care to do a recap of thread 19?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How many french songs will we be treated to before she heads back to the actual squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Ronnie is in Paris every week? Interesting. I wonder does he have a little bolt hole there? Or a little something else? She isn't showing us where they are staying at all which isn't like her. Although I STILL don't know where they stayed in Dubai and I watch her stories every day waiting to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks to ME for the most liked title nomination 😊 you goyys don't know how hard I worked on it. I'm such a boss babe, it's actually just ONE of my titles. 🍷

Anyone care to do a recap of thread 19?
This thread title is everything! bravo! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is there literally nothing kid focused on any holiday? These French “friends” are no such thing. Possible work colleague acquaintances at best. I’d have died being brought to their home for dinner on my holidays. The kiddy playground…. Oh please. Mel boy you’ve got a teenager. Even too kiddy for an 8 year old. All the friends will want to know did they go to Disney. But I’m sure layering your tacky jewellery will make up for it.

It's odd they wouldn't go to one of the best theme parks in the World, Disneyland Paris!!🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It's odd they wouldn't go to one of the best theme parks in the World, Disneyland Paris!!🤷‍♀️
That’s just too common for tignam
Very selfish on the kids the holidays they go in are always for adults scarlet putting the young fella in a kids ride
Bring you kids to Disney tigs

Reactions: 12
Wow tignam your so cultured
A lively Italian meal in Paris 😂😂
How sad poor kids eating there no place for children by the looks of it

Reactions: 11
The holiday looks average. No kid fun. My kids love eating out and we take them too all sorts of places but no kid wants to shoe shop on holiday. Selfish parents

Reactions: 8
She’s the one who goes on and on about the kids growing up too quickly. This is the prime time to do age appropriate things with them. They have years of eating in fancy restaurants when they are adults.

But she has by passed all of the fun kiddy things they can do now. Wasted in the shops….always thinking of HERSELF

Reactions: 12
Yawn. She is so predictable and boring. I notice she didn't bring the fake Chanel bag into the Chanel shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks Tigs for showing us how to shop in a Chanel store in Paris 🤣🤣🤣 like wtf... And videoing a Porsche,, I’m so embarrassed for you! You are the most cringe person ever!
They are doing in Paris what they do at home, eat out and walk around shops pretending to be somebody when we all know they are trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has she got the kid showing and holding a cue Cuecumber 🤦‍♀️🤯 seriously 😳
So many filthy minds online and she shows this

• Wow
This looks like one of those photos people take when they are holding the hand of a loved one on their deathbed…..
Yeah & it’s a deathly white hand too!! None of the usual filters surprisingly. Thought she would have layers of tan on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.