Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
The price tag - 390 euro.
It’s so blatantly obvious that the rest of her bag collection is fake when the only actual purchase that we see is this crap pouch. She’s a pity
He was taking notes of what she liked in the shop ... yeh so he can pick up the fakes

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Melmcs

VIP Member
"Tiggy the Elephant filled her face and said Goodbye to the Boyfriend"

La la la

Next thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 32

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Thanks to ME for the most liked title nomination 😊 you goyys don't know how hard I worked on it. I'm such a boss babe, it's actually just ONE of my titles. 🍷

Anyone care to do a recap of thread 19?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
So “the audience” only choose to see what THEY choose to see… as opposed to seeing exactly what they are shown?
Like Melissa, honey, do you hear yourself?? It’s absolutely ridiculous.
We see what YOU show us. Like your 14 year old poor son’s underwear. We didn’t put that out there. You did.
And like your 8 year olds tantrums, that YOU chose to share. And yes, many of us noted that an 8 year old should NOT be having tantrums like a toddler. That is a fact. But we were not wrong in our observations of what YOU chose to share. Ask any child psychologist.
But there again it doesn’t bother you (guys), it’s fine! You don’t pay attention to us “trolls”? When will you stand up and accept responsibility for YOUR OWN ACTIONS?? We only know these things because YOU shared them!!
“But it’s fine, I don’t pay them any attention guys” lol. Pull the other one Tidge, I smirked my way through your stories. You are as fake as the hair on your head.

She started dropping her carefully curated accent during that rant. Why is she making life so much harder for her son? You know this will be mentioned to him at school.
I spotted that too!! Oh the fake foxrock accent that she wishes was actually hers was nowhere to be seen 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Melmcs

VIP Member
She is back on again today referencing the Class Communion by " treating my special girl today". Ffs, she is unbelievable!!! Your kid is Muslim, there is no communion for her ffs. Stop trying to make it a thing. It was your choice when you fucked a married man. The kids were always going to be Muslim so stop trying to make a day that means NOTHING to Hana happen.
Just open the wine already you stupid woman.

And your croissants are burnt bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Awwww isn’t her teeny tiny designer bag so cute.. when paired with the socks it’ll really be a look!! 😂😂😂 Can’t wait to see it all together in the Vanilla Pod 💕💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She’s getting rightly sick of Ramadan.
Disposable napkins yesterday and the two dates fucked onto the tablecloth, ne’er a table scape to be seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bellel

VIP Member
How nice of her to declare her admiration & respect for single parents doing it all on their own, Tigs you must have feel that ways toward Azhars wife so, when you broke up the marriage with your affair you & your boyfriend left that lady a single mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

dyinforgoss

Melissa I know you read here so I'm gonna do you a solid and tell ya why I don't follow you...
Every single day fu**ing housecoat after fu**ing house coat (or robe after robe if your that way inclined) nobody wants to watch this day after day after day - this is why your following is not growing. We know you sell housecoats we know you sell leisure wear we fu**ing know - it's boring now seeing story after story picture after picture - have a break - post something else other than your robes your slippy skin your teeth - this is why your audience is not interacting with you - be humble, show a human side to you - or are you not able to? Respect your kids and Don't post them for content. Give back to your audience instead of the constant boasting and telling us how great you are. I never see anyone post the receipt of the odd prize you post- do acts of kindness without boasting about it - instead of donating to other instagrammers why not run a comp for the normal joe soap or donate some of your pr drops to someone struggling - surely your sliding around the bathroom with all the lotions and potions you have? You obvious have issues with your own background and this is why you feel you have to look down on others - but have a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel your entitled to?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Balooba

VIP Member
I’d like to think whenever Tidge gets legally married, she’d decorate a baseball cap like Kylie
461EA5B2-EE3B-4E43-8630-3617B12359E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

hollybaba43

Longtime lurker and don’t usually post but my children are in that school and they always invite the non catholics to everything and make sure to include everyone.

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I’m on the floor here laughing at her shirt EDIT 🤣🤣🤣 and how she STYLED them!!! She literally put a creased shirt on over her underwear!!??

Get off insta swigs. The gigs up 😂😂

• Haha