Tignam #20 Melissa Mills "Bari" Don't be fooled by the socks that I got, I'm still Tignam from the squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would stop calling pain au chocolat, croissants. Since she is so well travelled you think she would know the difference. Brought to you with a sidefull of burnt pastry

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She overcooked them because last time she posted them someone commented here saying they were raw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine her coming on calling them ‘payne o chocolates’ . I wonder what her amazing day for hana consists of, few balloons , burnt breakfast, traipse around dundrum and an early bed time because mama wants to get sloshed. Hana sounds like tough work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would stop calling pain au chocolat, croissants. Since she is so well travelled you think she would know the difference. Brought to you with a sidefull of burnt pastry
She was recently in Paris you know. So stop with your peasant talk.. 😂😂😂 how could you know what they were called… 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a fun day out…in Dundrum as predicted 🤣🤣🤣
3 out my 4 so far, just need the alcohol pic tonight and it’s a full house. I drove by the gables in Foxrock this afternoon filled with communions, a lot of real designer gear there today I’m sure so Tigs will need to avoid. Looked like a classy crowd in the outdoor seating area

Reactions: 5
🤦‍♀️Dear god how can she not be totally bored with this place looking at the same shops all the time😩 a trip to malahide castle lunch in avoca other lovely garden centers powerscourt bray kilhuddery house etc loads of places I can’t understand her mind set! Does seif not have friends to be with today or sports to be playing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
🤦‍♀️Dear god how can she not be totally bored with this place looking at the same shops all the time😩 a trip to malahide castle lunch in avoca other lovely garden centers powerscourt bray kilhuddery house etc loads of places I can’t understand her mind set! Does seif not have friends to be with today or sports to be playing 🤷‍♀️
She treats him like a child. I don’t think any boy his age is in bed at 8:30 at night and doesn’t shop for his own clothes. The only time his mother should be buying him clothes is for socks, school uniforms or a good jumper or shirt for Christmas. Most kids his age should be pretty independent but it doesn’t look like he is at all. I can’t see the Rock boys his age wanting to hang out with someone who is a mammy’s boy.

Reactions: 6
Imagine her coming on calling them ‘payne o chocolates’ . I wonder what her amazing day for hana consists of, few balloons , burnt breakfast, traipse around dundrum and an early bed time because mama wants to get sloshed. Hana sounds like tough work
Did you notice Hannah going straight for the little purse checking for money 😂😂

• Haha
All the posts with her discount code for the clinic, should they be tagged as #collab or #ad? 🤔 I presume she's getting a kickback on the code? She hasn't been very clear on what's happening with the extensive stories, she's hardly doing them for her own good.

Also, fab day out and she's in Dundrum as per usual. What sad lives they lead.

Reactions: 9
She treats him like a child. I don’t think any boy his age is in bed at 8:30 at night and doesn’t shop for his own clothes. The only time his mother should be buying him clothes is for socks, school uniforms or a good jumper or shirt for Christmas. Most kids his age should be pretty independent but it doesn’t look like he is at all. I can’t see the Rock boys his age wanting to hang out with someone who is a mammy’s boy.
It’s all very sad really constantly with his mother at some stage you have to start letting go unless he’s not allowed rules from his dad religion etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s all very sad really constantly with his mother at some stage you have to start letting go unless he’s not allowed rules from his dad religion etc 🤷‍♀️
Yeah it could be that his dad is quiet strict. I know there were some Muslims in school when I was growing up and once they hit 18 they went completely off the rails when they went to college. They started to drink and do drugs and one of them went around still drinks in pubs and niteclubs and got really aggressive. He even went to stripclubs. It went from being a model student to trainwreck really quickly. All of them either failed or dropped out of college a couple of time.

Reactions: 4
Self will just go into the cousins business. Get a little sales job with iCLOTHING work his way up to management like his daddy. Follow in daddy’s footsteps all the way.

Reactions: 6
How much longer does anyone think that Andrea Roche will keep this one on her books.
Tigs hasn't had a decent increase in followers since July'ish 2020 according to her social blade and is now consistently losing followers every single day. Her time is well and truly up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.