Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for brands and companies to avoid! Call them out! Also for all gifts etc not declared.. Do they pay tax for benefits gifted???
This is a great idea. I’ve been in contact with My Protein re Siobhan O’Hagan and PLT, BP Cosmetics, Lavish Alice and Cadbury’s Ireland re Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly. All of whom have broke Covid guidelines. I would urge everyone to start contacting brands directly, link them to the thread and also post their responses. It’s time to hit these influencers in the pocket.

Also we’ve just completed extended and renovated our home and are currently shopping for a hoover with the choice being Miele or Shark. We will purchasing a Shark tomorrow and both BTs and Miele will be getting a message to let them know why

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread here of brands to avoid - it hasn't been posted to in a while though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is a great idea. I’ve been in contact with My Protein re Siobhan O’Hagan and PLT, BP Cosmetics, Lavish Alice and Cadbury’s Ireland re Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly. All of whom have broke Covid guidelines. I would urge everyone to start contacting brands directly, link them to the thread and also post their responses. It’s time to hit these influencers in the pocket.

Also we’ve just completed extended and renovated our home and are currently shopping for a hoover with the choice being Miele or Shark. We will purchasing a Shark tomorrow and both BTs and Miele will be getting a message to let them know why
If it’s any consolation the Shark is amazing. I am Irish living in the US and my American friends can’t understand Irish people’s obsession with Dyson as a ‘must have’. 😅

Reactions: 3
Guys... I've been blocked by tigs on my 3rd account... please... keep me in your thoughts and prayers... thank you.. you guys are InKredible 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread title right there - Tiggy tig tig, WOW she's a dick!

She really is, she is so self absorbed and boring and so overly boastful. Surely her 12 year old could pack his own bag for a couple of nights away? She babies those children so much.

I’m so so disappointed in loulerie. I couldn’t believe she got sent a necklace after her tough week. It’s not jealousy it’s not sour grapes, I’ve bought earrings from loulerie after having my eye on them for a while. Not anymore, no way would I purchase from them after seeing this. Really bad PR and these companies really need to address this. I want to contact them to express my disappointment.
In fairness to them they did a press drop to other bloggers not only her. She was the one that mentioned they sent it because she had a tough week. They did not say that on the card. This is Melissa playing the poor me sympathy card again.

Reactions: 1
I very much wonder how she managed to rear the kids through baby/toddler stage: everything is so rehearsed and precious and false, I can’t imagine her doing sleepless nights, sick kids, rolling around the floor putting on funny voices with small kids and all the other normal mammy stuff. She seems so exhausted at the moment and had a ‘tough week’ with two kids who are obviously craving some normal time with their mum, not having a phone stuck in their face dragged to dundrum constantly and tiptoeing around the house

Reactions: 5
I very much wonder how she managed to rear the kids through baby/toddler stage: everything is so rehearsed and precious and false, I can’t imagine her doing sleepless nights, sick kids, rolling around the floor putting on funny voices with small kids and all the other normal mammy stuff. She seems so exhausted at the moment and had a ‘tough week’ with two kids who are obviously craving some normal time with their mum, not having a phone stuck in their face dragged to dundrum constantly and tiptoeing around the house
Does anyone else remember a few years ago seif was inKredibly sick during the night in his bed and subsequently on the carpet. She just left it there until the next day (presumably for the house keeper). Came on her stories barely mentioned the child but complained about her carpet and the stain. Hey swigs maybe the stain wouldn't have been as bad if you'd cleaned it or at least put something on it at the time.

Reactions: 3
For all of you ladies shocked by Loulirie gifting today, you should probably educate yourselves on her husband. Complete charlatans the lot of them & I would never buy from her. He was one of the brothers who owned Bang Cafe. She began trading right when her husband ran off without paying off loads of creditors.

• Wow
Jesus the tracksuit and the tie dye cap are hideous.. I would not want to be around anyone in a nice hotel wearing these.. looks very cheap and well outside her age bracket.. she can’t hide her roots.... careful next to the pool Swigs your bestie Jordan had a terrible holiday accident!!!
Adare Manor will think Honey G is checking in if she rocks up in that hideous cap!! This woman is beyond clueless .. also gone to a friends house ie the one & only neighbour who speaks to her with fruit & gin & tonic with her symptoms .. there’s more cases for Carrickmines in Ronan Glynns briefing on Monday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder will she inform the hotels that she is going to that she has covid symptoms. Or tell all the businesses that she has been in in the past few days.

Reactions: 2
I cannot. I don't have words.

How can someone be so ignorant to be clearly under the weather, go to a BBQ, and still plan ahead for her staycations? What????? How ignorant is it, that in a global pandemic, where we are to social distance, clean our hands, wear face coverings, precious Tignam has managed to be UNWELL and still going places. How. Just how, does she not know that 80% or people will have a mild illness (bit like her watery head and stuffy voice THAT SHE HAS RIGHT NOW) but that other 20% could be seriously ill. Isn't it bleeping wonderful for her that she can carry on shopping and partying every day without a care in the world.

And the "I love your accent"??? WHAT?????? Has she never heard a Dublin accent???? Does she wear noise cancelling earphones when she's outside???? What the actual duck????

Wow. Turns out I do have words. Ity she won't read this on account of it having too many words and her being so stressed cos handbags and shoes. Have you ever heard the like.

Reactions: 10
Adare Manor will think Honey G is checking in if she rocks up in that hideous cap!! This woman is beyond clueless .. also gone to a friends house ie the one & only neighbour who speaks to her with fruit & gin & tonic with her symptoms .. there’s more cases for Carrickmines in Ronan Glynns briefing on Monday!!
Honey G...I'm howling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did any of ye get a follow request on insta?? 😯 Tattletales? I’ve obviously given too much info about myself here 🙈🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.