Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foul mouth came out last night after the glass of wine when she seen the water spilt on the carpet by Hanna. When she said 'bleeping' and 'piss' 😁😁

Reactions: 8
The foul mouth came out last night after the glass of wine when she seen the water spilt on the carpet by Hanna. When she said 'bleeping' and 'piss' 😁😁
Will she bring that lovely vocabulary with her to Adare ? Classic Swigs performance and all before 6pm.

Does Swigs D4 jeweller watch her stories ? Would love to see them do a live together as they are such good IG pals. 😂😂😂

Birds of a feather flock together !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe Swigs thinks she’s as funny as Katy Perry. Who knows what brain farts take place in that vacuum (I mean hoover) between her ears.

Good news though. Lady Swigs of Carrickmines 4 is full of the joys this morning and has the marbles back in her gob for her Gucci show off. Who else would buy those nasty white yokes ?

Have you noticed how she always walks with the toes turned in and on the sides of her feet to make herself appear slimmer. Makes me laugh every time.

Watch out Adare - the Swig Covid symptoms tit Show is packing a case full of Katie Price inspired looks and Kevin the teenager hats for her grand tour of Ireland.

You have been warned !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Disappointed in Coco boutique. I've bought a couple of dresses from them in the past, won't shop there again now.

Reactions: 5
Lady Swigs inspo for Adare. I think that’s LOWAY orange. Classics never date !

149D924C-287B-4649-874B-1B88E08EB2B2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh it seems someone has been telling her about a 'website' that makes up stories about her.
Hahahahah oh please let's not pretend anymore that you're not flat out on here reading what we say.

Youre the gift that keeps on giving girl 😁

Reactions: 11
Ooh it seems someone has been telling her about a 'website' that makes up stories about her.
Hahahahah oh please let's not pretend anymore that you're not flat out on here reading what we say.

But she only had a watery eye and was lethargic. She forgot to mention the sore throat and loss of appetite. Thankfully someone screenshot her post with all the symptoms. She wants people to make it juicy if we are going to talk about her. Obviously the affair with a married man isn't juicy enough for her

Reactions: 6

The thing I found odd was she said someone tagged her on the website 🤣

It was irresponsible to say I have no fever so definitely not Covid she had flu like symptoms . If she spoke to her Dr why not say that

Influencers (hate that word) need to be giving out the right message when it comes to Covid.

Reactions: 3
The thing I found odd was she said someone tagged her on the website 🤣

It was irresponsible to say I have no fever so definitely not Covid she had flu like symptoms . If she spoke to her Dr why not say that

Influencers (hate that word) need to be giving out the right message when it comes to Covid.
that insta page that followed me this morning posted up about her 🤣 I blocked them though cause I was freaked that someone found my personal insta! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
New thread name:
Tiggy Tiggy Tiggy can't you see? Your Covid symptoms are bothering me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I apologise in advance for using this word ..but ....

Tiggy tiggy tiggy cant you see,
Youre an InKredible pain in the gee .

Sorry 😂😂 hate that word

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uh oh we are on the bold step .. we said she had The Covid..I thought the penny actually dropped with her as to why we would even mention it when she was explaining about her family visiting?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So says someone might have 'the covid' is being negative. Also she did in her ass talk to the doctor.

Reactions: 4
She’s back ranting about Tattle again 🤣🤣 I wonder did someone ACTUALLY tag her? Like what kind of pathetic, brown nosed would go out of their way to screenshot here and tag her Royal Highness of Gin and Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Swigs....

YOU described your “the Covid“ symptons
YOU said you had a sore throat
YOU said that you had loss of appetite

Not us...funny that you only remember saying you had a sore eye

Down side to over sharing for YOU.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s back ranting about Tattle again 🤣🤣 I wonder did someone ACTUALLY tag her? Like what kind of pathetic, brown nosed would go out of their way to screenshot here and tag her Royal Highness of Gin and Tan
Search for tattletalesie on insta. It only has a handful of followers but they tagged her and Adare Manor 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.