Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s glued to insta hoping her ex friend Michelle gets the hell out of Adare manor before their arrival at the weekend 🤣🤣

Also not sure if they’d send Seif private.Don’t think they have that much disposable income 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened Carrie/Michelle and Swigs? It seems like Swigs is friendless.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened Carrie/Michelle and Swigs? It seems like Swigs is friendless.
I wonder too! Michelle & Carrie still besties it seems. Carrie & Tiggy don’t follow each other but Michelle & Tiggy still following each other. Does Azahar still play golf with Michelle I wonder. She went on holiday with them one year to play golf with Azahar.

Reactions: 1
So strange! I think Michelle still follows Swigs but I can’t see Swigs following her. Maybe I’m wrong.

And as for Carrie.......all the gushing about how close they were???

Quite sad, you never see Swigs with photos of her life long friends. Must be lonely.

Swigs mentioned that only a couple from his primary will be at the same secondary but they don’t hang out - quite an unusual comment to make.

Flash the cash for Adare Manor and an arm full of tacky ‘designer’ bangles and not send to private school - sounds about right.

Would love the scoop on the former friends. Thankfully loyal neighbour friend still loves Swigs and happy to be used as a prop. Sorry I mean friend.

Michelle looks great in Adare. Swigs treated her like the tea lady on stories when she worked at the Housecoat empire. If WMC Paul’s video of Swigs at Michelle’s Mums birthday night was anything to go by I’d say the Swigs unfollow was a relief.

Michelle seems very ladylike and mannerly and I had also copped that she still follows Swigs.

Reactions: 5
Lads, she's up and showered, and all before 10am 👏👏👏 I do this every day and am in work for 8am 🙄 She is lazy as sin, and no doubt will be complaining all day about how tired she is.

Reactions: 9
Busy day for tigs, she has two things to do. Groceries and kids haircuts. Why doesn't she go wake up the kids if she needs to get going? 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m up and showered everyday by 7a.m - used to be in the office for 8, now logged on in my home office by 7.30! 😳 fair play she’s done it by 10 and seems delighted to boast about it 😂
Seems Azhar finally got that blowjob, got a bit excited and the aim went amiss and got her in the eye, suppose she had to pay him back for that Foxrock restaurant somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she just said it’s a massive achievement. Sometimes I genuinely feel really sorry for Mellissa, it’s like she’s playing life but not really living it.

I can’t believe she just said it’s a massive achievement. Sometimes I genuinely feel really sorry for Mellissa, it’s like she’s playing life but not really living it.
This comment 👏 She has no life beyond posessions. When her kids are grown and have flown the nest she will be alone with all her 'stuff' and then what will she do? No adult relationships to fill her time, himself will be off on the golf course. It's actually tragic.

Reactions: 4
Quick, somebody call the Guinness Book of Records -Melissa got out of bed, *had a wash* AND booked not one but TWO eye appointments -all before 10am! Now she hasn’t managed to actually get dressed yet and she’s a dose of myxomatosis in her eye but still -what a woman!

• Haha
Quick, somebody call the Guinness Book of Records -Melissa got out of bed, *had a wash* AND booked not one but TWO eye appointments -all before 10am! Now she hasn’t managed to actually get dressed yet and she’s a dose of myxomatosis in her eye but still -what a woman!
I thought that was a rabbit disease? 🤣

• Haha
How low does this one set the bar if making a phone call and having a wash is “a massive achievement”?
It’s 7am where I am and I’ve already gone for a 10km run. Tigs would expire if she had an actual job.

Reactions: 6
Sorry she said please God the child doesn't need glasses! I mean its glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.