Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt a wave of depression aa she talked about her 4 nights in druids glen and her 5 nights in adare manor, or perhaps the Europe hotel in kerry, the outfit planning and packing🙄the husband will spend the entire time on the golf course and she will swan around the hotel in all her finery drinking wine while the kids are bored out of their brains.. Like whats there for kids to do in adare manor?
Yeah totally agree. I’d say poor Seif is only dying for a camping trip or even centre parcs would be better than Adare manor and the likes.

If it’s not Instagram worthy she ain’t doin it!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah totally agree. I’d say poor Seif is only dying for a camping trip or even centre parcs would be better than Adare manor and the likes.

If it’s not Instagram worthy she ain’t doin it!!
Like i wouldn't dream of booking a hotel if it had no swimming pool, thats the first thing I look for, kids love it. what happens if it's lashing rain which they are bound to get being away for that length of time. As you say its all for keeping up appearances on the gram.

Reactions: 2
I felt a wave of depression aa she talked about her 4 nights in druids glen and her 5 nights in adare manor, or perhaps the Europe hotel in kerry, the outfit planning and packing🙄the husband will spend the entire time on the golf course and she will swan around the hotel in all her finery drinking wine while the kids are bored out of their brains.. Like whats there for kids to do in adare manor?
And saying we’ve been going there for years. She’s going to adare about two years when it got super trendy. She’s a real follower but thinks she’s a trend setter . Az buys the golf package lol. Or they wouldn’t be going at all. The kids will be dressed up and dragged around the halls and in front of a fire to eat sandwiches. Wonder is the marshmallow dress is coming out for the occasion. I wouldn’t wear half this tit to bed she tries to call fashion. Mutton.

And saying we’ve been going there for years. She’s going to adare about two years when it got super trendy. She’s a real follower but thinks she’s a trend setter . Az buys the golf package lol. Or they wouldn’t be going at all. The kids will be dressed up and dragged around the halls and in front of a fire to eat sandwiches. Wonder is the marshmallow dress is coming out for the occasion. I wouldn’t wear half this tit to bed she tries to call fashion. Mutton.
She went to Adare straight after pippa stayed there before about two years ago. If pippa stayed there of course swigs had to

Better notify DTC she’s off on holidays and won’t be around for awhile 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As soon as she mentioned it I knew straight away it was Druids Glen and Adare Manor. She is so utterly predictable, does she normally holiday on the Amalfi Coast ?

We’ve just returned from 4 nights in Druids Glen and it was utterly terrible. In part because of Covid restrictions but mainly because the hotel is in no way 5 star and is living off the golf course reputation. We had a lovely time though and the kids loved the pool and getting out for long walks in the grounds so that more than made up for it.

She is the actual definition of someone going broke trying to act rich. I would bet any money that neither of them have any form of savings. They probably have above average salaries but live pay cheque to pay cheque trying to look wealthy ultimately driven by the fact she’s trying to keep up appearances.

Oh and to confirm the majority of her designer bags are fake, I thrawled through her grid to find the bags and there are very obvious flaws when you know what to look for. The latest Chanel is genuine buts it’s entry grade. I also showed my husband her watch (he’s big into watches and their history) and he confirmed it’s fake. Very realistic fakes can be bought nowadays that can only be authenticated by looking at the movement inside but hers is a lower tier lookey lookey man fake.

Just to add I don’t necessarily think owning a fake is a bad thing (placing the ethics of who makes them aside) as long as you don’t claim that it’s real. In reality very few designer bags warrant their price tag in terms of the quality of the materials. The Louis Vuitton canvas bags are definitely trading on hype rather than craftsmanship

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh wow that is unreal about the bags and the watches! No wonder she wasn't that bothered about the diamond Rolex going awol...

Reactions: 1
As soon as she mentioned it I knew straight away it was Druids Glen and Adare Manor. She is so utterly predictable, does she normally holiday on the Amalfi Coast ?

We’ve just returned from 4 nights in Druids Glen and it was utterly terrible. In part because of Covid restrictions but mainly because the hotel is in no way 5 star and is living off the golf course reputation. We had a lovely time though and the kids loved the pool and getting out for long walks in the grounds so that more than made up for it.

She is the actual definition of someone going broke trying to act rich. I would bet any money that neither of them have any form of savings. They probably have above average salaries but live pay cheque to pay cheque trying to look wealthy ultimately driven by the fact she’s trying to keep up appearances.

Oh and to confirm the majority of her designer bags are fake, I thrawled through her grid to find the bags and there are very obvious flaws when you know what to look for. The latest Chanel is genuine buts entry grade. I also showed my husband her watch (he’s big into watches and their history) and he confirmed it’s fake. Very realistic fakes can be bought nowadays that can only be authenticated by looking at the movement inside but hers a lower tier lookey lookey man fake.
I’d say the husband is can get his hands on all sorts of fake bags and jewellery/watches. In the business his family are in they would have loads of contacts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d say the husband is can get his hands on all sorts of fake bags and jewellery/watches. In the business his family are in they would have loads of contacts.
Most definitely as her fakes are pretty awful in terms of accuracy. You can get bags that are virtually flawless nowadays but you will pay upwards of €500 for them. There’s a whole forum dedicated to it on reddit.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with the analysis of the bags and bangles. I don’t know anyone with the real Mc Coy who would have the need or be comfortable with placing them in pics for all and sundry to see. The latest Chanel bag is classic smallest house on ‘best’ street syndrome.

The leased cars are also part of the ‘keeping up appearances’. She’s actually painful to watch as she’s really desperate to impress with her baubles and trips to hotels where she seems to believe that the staff are only delighted to be waiting on her - when they are simply holding their nose until the next pay cheque.

Does anyone know the story on the last apartment they lived in. Reckon it was a rental as it sold after they moved to new place. She played Lady of the Manor on her IG while living there and new place was definitely a social and property slip on the ladder. Initially in the current house she was all about interior accessories from Dunnes Stores and working on this ‘beautiful space’ i.e. the kitchen that she is now allergic to because it doesn’t fit the 2020 ‘I’m so prosperous mirage’.

Would love the scoop !

Also you would simply make an insurance claim if a valuable piece of jewellery has been lost or stolen. Mind you not sure that insurance is available for the old replicas !

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with the analysis of the bags and bangles. I don’t know anyone with the real Mc Coy who would have the need or be comfortable with placing them in pics for all and sundry to see. The latest Chanel bag is classic smallest house on ‘best’ street syndrome.

The leased cars are also part of the ‘keeping up appearances’. She’s actually painful to watch as she’s really desperate to impress with her baubles and trips to hotels where she seems to believe that the staff are only delighted to be waiting on her - when they are simply holding their nose until the next pay cheque.

Does anyone know the story on the last apartment they lived in. Reckon it was a rental as it sold after they moved to new place. She played Lady of the Manor on her IG while living there and new place was definitely a social and property slip on the ladder. Initially in the current house she was all about interior accessories from Dunnes Stores and working on this ‘beautiful space’ i.e. the kitchen that she is now allergic to because it doesn’t fit the 2020 ‘I’m so prosperous mirage’.

Would love the scoop !
Also any potential thieves know exactly where they live and brand new TV’s and all her valuables will be an easy target. Her house is right beside the m50 so they can make a quick getaway.

Would love the scoop !

Also you would simply make an insurance claim if a valuable piece of jewellery has been lost or stolen. Mind you not sure that insurance is available for the old replicas !
I’m nearly positive she said a few months back they had a break-in... or did I imagine that? Then she goes on to show all her jewellery and has it saved on a highlight 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ All pretence for sure to impress those she’s trying to impress. As my dear old Granny used to say ‘you might have more in your arse pocket’ than those ones showing off & constantly bragging about what they have.

Her stories are so inconsistent about the loss of her ‘valuables’.

She’s in for a shock when she hits the Secondary School jungle in September !

I’m nearly positive she said a few months back they had a break-in... or did I imagine that? Then she goes on to show all her jewellery and has it saved on a highlight 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ All pretence for sure to impress those she’s trying to impress. As my dear old Granny used to say ‘you might have more in your arse pocket’ than those ones showing off & constantly bragging about what they have.
Yes she definitely mentioned the house had been broken in to and stuff taken. She did a run down of her jewelry shortly afterwards, just before they went abroad earlier this year which I thought was very strange. If I'd been robbed like that I'd be locking down my social media, not advertising what was left!

Would love the scoop !

Yes the last apartment was rented. She and her mother use to brag about how she lived in an apartment with big electric security gates 🤣🤣
Totally agree on the insurance claim. She she would 100% mention that if she was eligible. They don’t insure fakes I’d imagine.

Aaaah the lovely Mama June. Does she have gates at her country residence ?

I was dying laughing the other Day when she was recording Herself with the art piece behind her saying where to put it. And recording while she’s looking at the tv or something off in front of her as if it was somebody else’s recording her. Who does that.

Would love the scoop !

She also claimed she got that watch when she had Hana as a gift. It didn’t show up until she was a year or two old. Along with the wedding ring after claims she was married well before that. 🤣🤣🤣. The lies of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.