Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Swigs a hoot doing a show and tell for us us with the TATTY TROWS and ‘you’ve been tangoed’ housecoats.

I bet Amazon will copy her on that one. Here’s a pic from the warehouse that your item is being shipped from just to prove to everyone how successful we are 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
Who the hell is buying her jumpers for 15 euro that are well worn from Zara Probably cost less in the sale
The hack of that jumper, she must need the deepop finds for a deposit on something !

I wonder what time her children wake at like she is never on insta very early
[/QUOTE
The heating does be on full blast to keep them asleep longer in the mornings !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she can't wear a mask for too long then stay at home. Jesus. Hardly rocket science.

A while back, she came on camera to tell all her fans that dundrum or somewhere were doing a sensory shopping hour and thought she'd shout it out so her fans with babies could avail. And then got annoyed when it was pointed out that sensory hours are for people with autism and sensory issues. Not an hour where your baby can play with a Lamaze teether in M&S.

Anyway. I can't stay to chat. I'm having a party where I tie ribbons on my bra straps. it's gonna be so much fun I will subsequently need a lie down. Later, peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The post about not being able to wear the mask is just so insensitive, we all know there not pleasant to wear but it has done.
No thought for frontline workers at all !

Reactions: 2
If she can't wear a mask for too long then stay at home. Jesus. Hardly rocket science.

A while back, she came on camera to tell all her fans that dundrum or somewhere were doing a sensory shopping hour and thought she'd shout it out so her fans with babies could avail. And then got annoyed when it was pointed out that sensory hours are for people with autism and sensory issues. Not an hour where your baby can play with a Lamaze teether in M&S.

Anyway. I can't stay to chat. I'm having a party where I tie ribbons on my bra straps. it's gonna be so much fun I will subsequently need a lie down. Later, peasants.
Ah here! She's an awful wagon. So out of touch with the real world. She is to be pitied more than anything.

Reactions: 4
The post about not being able to wear the mask is just so insensitive, we all know there not pleasant to wear but it has done.
No thought for frontline workers at all !
I saw someone (nurse I think?) on TV saying if you don't like wearing a mask you REALLY won't like wearing a ventilator.

Bit of cop on wouldn't go astray for aul Tigs and if she's touching the mask to eat eggs she needs to bin it and put on a new one.

Reactions: 3
I really can't get over the way she talks whilst eating :sick:. You don't need to be new money to have basic manners

She must also be on tenterhooks all time. If Azhar dumped a wife once he can do it again and where would that leave her? Not being married would surely pose a very big problem for her.

View attachment 189157

Glowly skin thank you filter 🙄🙄🙄
Who the f goes on like that about themselves. Holy tit. I mean I’ve met a few people mad about themselves in my day but this is insane. It’s a wonder she didn’t get in something about her teeth. Like even RHW wouldn’t talk about herself like this and she’s a world famous super model. This thing. Craaaaazy in-love with herself. Imagine sharing this and saying this about yourself. The shame.

View attachment 189157

Glowly skin thank you filter 🙄🙄🙄
And let me say I don’t think she even knows she has a filter on anymore. Also yes glowing cause you have oil on your face. We all look like that with oils on. And the eyebrows are ridiculous looking.

Isn’t Swigs a hoot doing a show and tell for us us with the TATTY TROWS and ‘you’ve been tangoed’ housecoats.

I bet Amazon will copy her on that one. Here’s a pic from the warehouse that your item is being shipped from just to prove to everyone how successful we are 🥴🥴🥴
Yeh and you can buy bloomingville items on amazon too btw. She tried for a few years there to call them her products like she sources them from the back end of Egypt or something. Until she was caught out and everyone realised all she’s doing is reselling bloomingville stuff. Basically one catalog looks through it and picks a few things. So hard. I mean if that’s the case I’m a business owner cause I can sell things on eBay. Lol

View attachment 189160

Same face different day 🤪
This is what she looks like in real life. She must get a fright when she sees herself without a filter in dundrum windows seen as she only thinks she looks like yolo kors.

I really can't get over the way she talks whilst eating :sick:. You don't need to be new money to have basic manners
Can not stand her big mouth on the best of days let alone eating. Makes me want to vomit. Big witch mouth and nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I mean my counters arent even marble.... is she living in the real world shes such a stuck up see u next tuesday

• Haha
I mean my counters arent even marble.... is she living in the real world shes such a stuck up see u next tuesday
I saw that and I thought omg do you even realize how up yourself you sound! I have white marble counters that we saved for years for and they are the bain of my life! Laminate counters are actually much more practical and they look lovely. There's nothing wrong with liking nice expensive things but don't look down your nose at cheaper items.

This has completely enraged me this morning. What a vacuous, entitled, conceited piece of work. And regardless of how good she thinks she looks with a filter, this has shown what an ugly person she really is.
Everything that she has is down to Azhar, shes not making a cent from that crappy online store selling tat that he has set up for her in the corner of his own premises. It's like a little girl playing shop. Business woman my ass.
As for the "not my forever home" - I hope he doesn't have his head turned again, because I don't think that face could deal with the slap of reality that would bring.
Now, need to breathe in and count to 1000

• Haha
  • Heart
More room in this new GAUDY American fridge for all the pre packaged pre prepared M&S food

Not like she eats much of it anyway 👀

Most modern houses don’t scream “i have money to buy a large fridge ‘ they are streamlined and concealed like all other ordinary kitchen appliances

Who wants to look at a fridge?

It’s not my cup of tea , each to their own And all that

If she doesn’t get a Fisher and Paykal after all this chat I’ll laugh

Money talks Tigs wealth whispers

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s banging on about her bloody legs AGAIN -I swear to God, I see Swignam’s legs more than I see my own! And thanks for going out of your way to point out that you have a few veins on your legs Melissa, otherwise we might have just assumed you were perfect!

And just when does she plan on actually acquiring this “forever home”? She’s well into her forties, she needs to get busy living now instead of putting her life on hold for some pipe dream that she’ll be too old and too knackered to even enjoy

• Haha
More room in this new GAUDY American fridge for all the pre packaged pre prepared M&S food

Not like she eats much of it anyway 👀

Most modern houses don’t scream “i have money to buy a large fridge ‘ they are streamlined and concealed like all other ordinary kitchen appliances

Who wants to look at a fridge?

It’s not my cup of tea , each to their own And all that

If she doesn’t get a Fisher and Paykal after all this chat I’ll laugh

Money talks Tigs wealth whispers
In fairness my big ugly fridge is showing 😆 hopefully that doesn't make me gaudy. Maybe I should change my kitchen to a modern, streamlined one 🤗

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.