Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name on my accounts is my own name not my husbands. Same with my passport etc. Fb I use the family name
But her business trades under her partner's surname so why dissociate from it for purpose of accounts ? She includes his surname on everything else !

Reactions: 2
Oh that must have been some other time - she def said I think we must have had a break in cos I can’t find my Rolex anywhere

Yep they would be one disappointed thief
I think the break in happened before the watch went missing. She had the watch then one day said it was gone. I remember her shoving the phone in her daughter's face and asking her if she had it or had hidden it. The child said no. Then tiggy showed off all her jewellery and whatnot before they went on holidays earlier this year. Stupid carry on advertising what she has and when the house will be empty.

Also wish she’d stop with the art and calling it she. Same with the ornament the other day. Trying hard to sound cultured and deep. She went to Italy once and now she thinks she’s deeply cultured there too. All she did was swan around in what she thinks Italian women wear and don’t lol. She’s shallow. It’s about things not about art. Fooling nobody. Getting something for nothing again. Or swapping a housecoat. 🙄
Her “Art” is a print by a girl who’s pushing her Art like an influencer 😂

Reactions: 3
Did you know it’s really fun to put a belt on your robe ?! Fun ?! Jesus wept
It’s so obvious she has no idea about the “recyclable cotton” does she think that means we can throw it in the green bin when we are finished with it??? She does this all the time with different stuff, just throws words out with no idea of the context!!

It’s “recycled cotton” Melissa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice insurance claim
Say your Rolex and handbags were missing after a break in and you told all
Your followers so it must be true

Reactions: 2
God that multi coloured throw and bag are just hideous and look really cheap.. I thought she only stocks things that she knows we will love .. because she loves it!!! They are her worst yet up they are up there with that pineapple ice cooler!

Reactions: 1
Nice insurance claim
Say your Rolex and handbags were missing after a break in and you told all
Your followers so it must be true
True. That was the angle I bet cause it doesn’t make sense. I’ve seen online the husband filed for bankruptcy about 40 times sooooo

• Wow
She cant believe the quality of the knackered looking TROWS because she only saw them in a catalogue before she ordered them to (gift) I mean sell. They must be cheaper than the housecoats from Ali Express if she can flog them for 19 euro.

The snagged threads are not a flaw btw they're meant to be like that ! I'd say Chanel operate on the same basis - don't worry about the pulled threads on the stitching on your bag hun, its actually a sign of superior quality.

She was delighted to be wearing her 'Anteeebs' nylon housecoat this evening. If you cant pronounce it don't name a product after it. I'm still holding out for a Loewe shout out. Could you please ask for me Noeleen ?

God that multi coloured throw and bag are just hideous and look really cheap.. I thought she only stocks things that she knows we will love .. because she loves it!!! They are her worst yet up they are up there with that pineapple ice cooler!
But the pics in the catalogue she ordered from looked so so gorgeous. Her self proclaimed selling sand to the arabs skills are on full show tonight. They are vile and will be on the website for a very long time.

She would have been better off not 'storying' them (her phrase) as the colours are shocking in real life and that's even with the help of one of her wonder filters !

She coined a new term tonight for the pattern on one of the washed out TROWS she's calling it "stripes" she's inspired !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious she has no idea about the “recyclable cotton” does she think that means we can throw it in the green bin when we are finished with it??? She does this all the time with different stuff, just throws words out with no idea of the context!!

It’s “recycled cotton” Melissa
Stop. Does she have a brain cell lol

God I thought I blocked the memory of the hideous pineapple ice cooler 😂 WTF like!? It was so random, and almost €100 I think?!

Poor auld Swignam is wrecked from another hard day doing nothing. It must be exhausting being a full-time pain in the hole because it’s certainly not from exertion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should go to the doctor with the tiredness she's suffering. She's, if fact, very tired every day. She just, in fact, had a takeaway because she was too tired to cook. She was, in fact, too tired to boil bag of pre-prepared baby potatoes yesterday. What does she do with them that needs so much energy?! Does she juggle them first? Solo them individually into the saucepan?! Give them each a name? I just empty the bag into the pot 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, why don't you try and put on a different belt on your nylon housecoat, it's so much fun.
Possibly depression? Think I've heard that constant tiredness can be a sign of depression.

He owns iclothing so she prob has a room with her housecoats there does she ever wear his stuff??

Stop. Does she have a brain cell lol
Simple answer……no 🙄

Possibly depression? Think I've heard that constant tiredness can be a sign of depression.
Would ya get away outta that her only tiredness is trying so hard to look like RHW……and unwrapping her Zara hauls…sure your need a few nights in Adare Manor with an endless supply of Chanel wine to try get over that darling 🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮

For the same reason my sister did. Love. It was important to her husband and she is atheist
the blessing is not legal, in countries were Islam is the religion but they aren’t legally allowed to take a second wife, the imam can do a religious blessing. But if he ever wanted to split there’s no divorce proceedings as such.

And you are meant to be a Muslim in order to get the blessing done by imam, so it’s not legally or morally a marriage.

Is he even divorced to his first wife? Could they still be married but separated as a lot of Muslim couples in the UK are...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.