Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one gas ticket..
All I have is pity for her.
Her phone is her Best friend . Every morning is a Circus stage act, to try and convince herself and us that life is so so good. Incredible almost 🙂
Trolling with the marble comment for sure.

Reactions: 2
She’s one gas ticket..
All I have is pity for her.
Her phone is her Best friend . Every morning is a Circus stage act, to try and convince herself and us that life is so so good. Incredible almost 🙂
Trolling with the marble comment for sure.
I’m not so sure if she’s trolling because this is the way she’s always been!!

Marble standards is what she expects and she has no idea of the meaning of the word modesty. She just blurts these things out and it’s hard to listen to.

I’d imagine this is why she has no long term friends. We had a friend like this and she was a mood hoover, she bragged constantly and was so showy. DRAINING 😫😫

Reactions: 4
I mean my counters arent even marble.... is she living in the real world shes such a stuck up see u next tuesday
You mean her kitchen isn’t custom made? It’s the same cheap tit that’s in her neighbours house cause she lives in a housing estate? Well oh my god. She must move immediately. Azhar quick get the money from under the mattress that we don’t claim. we are moving. There must be house around pippa somewhere chop chop.

• Haha
I don't think she's trolling with the marble comment. She's just that crass. She's been saying that's not their forever home for at least a year now. She seems to think the house/area is beneath her. Her hubby is about 10 years older than her so if they want to move they'd better do it now because he won't get a mortgage in a couple of years.

Reactions: 5
Tignams plan today is to try sound relatable in the Im not perfect mode. I know you guys think I’m perfect and really I am but look I have a vein right here in my leg. I too am human like you. Hun no we don’t think your perfect and for those of us who see you in real life know exactly what you look like and it’s not Yolo kors or anything close. Get over yourself.
totally wrote those messages herself as it’s the message she’s spent years online trying to create.look at me my perfect life kids and husband house money etc but I’m also
So honest and cool. NONE of this is true.
Also I wonder why you would buy a fridge right now for a house you’ve no plans to stay in.Don’t think your going anywhere anytime soon and your hitting fifty like. Retirement home on a golf course is what azhar will be looking at. You might be going back to Tullamore lol.

I don't think she's trolling with the marble comment. She's just that crass. She's been saying that's not their forever home for at least a year now. She seems to think the house/area is beneath her. Her hubby is about 10 years older than her so if they want to move they'd better do it now because he won't get a mortgage in a couple of years.
He’ll get a mortgage under one of his family members names. He has claimed bankruptcy so many times he prob didn’t get the last one. Under the family name somewhere I’d say.

Reactions: 7
Swigs your child is going to be tormented in any of the 'Ross O Carroll Kelly' schools in south county Dublin and you have exposed him to absolute ridicule on arrival in September. They eat their young in those big fee paying schools and you are sacrificing him with every post and invasion of his privacy.

Reactions: 3
Just re reading those “messages” from earlier!!! Like how can she expect us to believe they are real??

It’s exactly the way she talks about herself and they all came in in the space of 30 mins of her leg posts!!!

Swigs/Noeleen if you’re reading here, post up the user names that sent you those and prove me wrong!?

Reactions: 6
Tignams plan today is to try sound relatable in the Im not perfect mode. I know you guys think I’m perfect and really I am but look I have a vein right here in my leg. I too am human like you. Hun no we don’t think your perfect and for those of us who see you in real life know exactly what you look like and it’s not Yolo kors or anything close. Get over yourself.
totally wrote those messages herself as it’s the message she’s spent years online trying to create.look at me my perfect life kids and husband house money etc but I’m also
So honest and cool. NONE of this is true.
Also I wonder why you would buy a fridge right now for a house you’ve no plans to stay in.Don’t think your going anywhere anytime soon and your hitting fifty like. Retirement home on a golf course is what azhar will be looking at. You might be going back to Tullamore lol.

He’ll get a mortgage under one of his family members names. He has claimed bankruptcy so many times he prob didn’t get the last one. Under the family name somewhere I’d say.
He’s seriously shady. If he ever leaves her she will get nothing. You can be sure he has any money kept far away from her.

I wonder is it just his golf balls that are in action and If his clubs are the only thing swinging when he goes off playing golf. His wood probably gets plenty of use.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Show of all shows today. No filter for her “ on camera” leg talk and showing her filterless face... trying to be real today😂😂❤Won’t last long. Tomorrow it will be back to the usual & very predictable Tignam. I wonder is the new fridge & all of the upheaval a subtle beg for a new kitchen...

Reactions: 1
Just re reading those “messages” from earlier!!! Like how can she expect us to believe they are real??

It’s exactly the way she talks about herself and they all came in in the space of 30 mins of her leg posts!!!

Swigs/Noeleen if you’re reading here, post up the user names that sent you those and prove me wrong!?
It’s 100% her sending herself the messages because a week or so ago I tried to message her on Insta when she kept saying “My audience” I said that she wasn’t a show and her followers weren’t her audience and to stop calling them that.
Message never sent and I got an error message to say that Tigs does not accept private messages on Instagram so how can she be getting messages of all this praise?!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 189157

Glowly skin thank you filter 🙄🙄🙄
Imagine actually complimenting yourself that much... "dreamy".. They certainly aren't my dream brows. And the filter is why her skin looks glowy. Shes such a dose.

Got her shellac done AGAIN today. Her 3rd time since salons reopened 3 weeks ago. Shes so bleeping flashy and ignorant. Its so sad filling your life with beauty appointments day in day out. Surely the pleasure of getting pampered wears thin when you do it every other day. She really has no friends in her life and fills her life with beautiful expensive things to give her a lift for all of five minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What is she quiet or 'quite' about today or is she looking for attention... The girl cannot spell!!

Reactions: 8
She drives me demented, she's classless, boastful, vain and a lot of other things but honestly the more I watch her the more I feel sorry for her. It's all just stuff. There's no substance to her life. All about creating these illusions of wealth and status to make people jealous and hide the fact she's very lonely. Apart from shoutouts from all these online 'friends' when she sends them a free housecoat, I'm yet to see her in the company of 1 real friend. Her life isn't one I'd want, hand on heart.

What is she quiet or 'quite' about today or is she looking for attention... The girl cannot spell!!
I just don’t know how she runs such a successful business (!!!) since she has the spelling skills of a child... oh hang on her husband set her up so no brains needed... every day is just a big act no wonder she is so tired all the time... pretending to be something you are not is exhausting. There is no point feeling sorry for this one she strikes me as someone who wouldn’t give a toss about anyone else unless it gave her insta content. Asking her followers to follow her 12/13 year only son is just wrong does she have any shame!!!!

Considering she supposedly wants to guard her own privacy due to trolls etc why on earth would you leave your kid open to all that. It's so odd. What turned me off her was that live she did a while ago, I had only started following her a few weeks at that stage and I have to say it was awful and so two faced considering some of her followers are her customers I'm sure.

Reactions: 5
Sure she was drinking on her own last night in the company of her 12 year old child so she’s probably ‘QUITE’ hungover today.

She must have been dragged up herself as there is definitely no sense of propriety or decorum.

Well Jesus wept
Stop what your doing
Great content you won’t believe this
Tie your hair up after curling it with a hair clip (shows the hair clip to camera ) like we are bleeping thick’s or something
now girls if you could all head over and thank tignam for that amazing groundbreaking top tip 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Considering she supposedly wants to guard her own privacy due to trolls etc why on earth would you leave your kid open to all that. It's so odd. What turned me off her was that live she did a while ago, I had only started following her a few weeks at that stage and I have to say it was awful and so two faced considering some of her followers are her customers I'm sure.
Because she's so desperate for attention she'll do anything for it; even if it's to the detriment of her kids safety or happiness.
She's an absolute dose of the highest order. :cautious:
I followed her for one hot minute a couple of years ago on SC & could not deal with the fake materialistic bullshit. I see not much has changed.
She's flat to the mat selling Aliexpress tat to the masses to fund her 'fur coat, no knickers' lifestyle. She is more to be pitied than anything else. :rolleyes:

Well Jesus wept
Stop what your doing
Great content you won’t believe this
Tie your hair up after curling it with a hair clip (shows the hair clip to camera ) like we are bleeping thick’s or something
now girls if you could all head over and thank tignam for that amazing groundbreaking top tip 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes and I particularly appreciated the “hairpins” typed on the screen. I never would have worked this out myself. Groundbreaking

She drives me demented, she's classless, boastful, vain and a lot of other things but honestly the more I watch her the more I feel sorry for her. It's all just stuff. There's no substance to her life. All about creating these illusions of wealth and status to make people jealous and hide the fact she's very lonely. Apart from shoutouts from all these online 'friends' when she sends them a free housecoat, I'm yet to see her in the company of 1 real friend. Her life isn't one I'd want, hand on heart.
Totally agree. Not one single friend. They either live on her road or are associated through insta. Not one old time friend. Sad really

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.