Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she had a Chanel boy bag and classic flap in IG pics from a few years ago. There was also a Gucci disco bag and they were all definitely fake. She also brought a really bad LV fake on a London trip. No fine jewellery whatsoever just Costume tat and she cannot get enough of it.

Seems to have good connections in the replica market and introduces the bags after a trip into BTs to buy make up. Would want to make sure her tax returns are in order if she really has spent tens of thousands on bags and bangles as it’s all out there on IG !
She went through her jewellery box. I think it’s saved on her highlights. Talk about inviting a thief 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️Also I’m sure she said a few months back she had a break in. Maybe that’s where the Rolex is gone!

Reactions: 2
Also wish she’d stop with the art and calling it she. Same with the ornament the other day. Trying hard to sound cultured and deep. She went to Italy once and now she thinks she’s deeply cultured there too. All she did was swan around in what she thinks Italian women wear and don’t lol. She’s shallow. It’s about things not about art. Fooling nobody. Getting something for nothing again. Or swapping a housecoat. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she had a Chanel boy bag and classic flap in IG pics from a few years ago. There was also a Gucci disco bag and they were all definitely fake. She also brought a really bad LV fake on a London trip. No fine jewellery whatsoever just Costume tat and she cannot get enough of it.

Seems to have good connections in the replica market and introduces the bags after a trip into BTs to buy make up. Would want to make sure her tax returns are in order if she really has spent tens of thousands on bags and bangles as it’s all out there on IG !
Yup. Couldn’t agree more. I’ve always copped it. She’ll wait a few weeks after azhars trips before introducing the new bag. People on insta with way more Money than her like pippa and sosu don’t even buy Like she claims to buy. And yes on the cheap jewellery. Think she’d be buying real diamonds and real gold no ? Pffff fake Rolex to go with the Personality.

She said or implied the ex wife watched her stories I think.
Yes. She plays a song for her taunting her. Which Is so tacky considering how her relationship with him began. She has no relationship with his kids. Came in having an affair and probably acting like a spoilt cow wanting everything for herself. Pushing the woman and her four kids with him away. Cruel and selfish.

Her taste is all in her mouth. She framed a free poster and thinks it’s art. Frame worth more than the poster.

A few holidays snaps and free posters do not a culture vulture make Lady Swigs.

Mama June taught her everything she knows about the finer things in life.

Reactions: 4
She went through her jewellery box. I think it’s saved on her highlights. Talk about inviting a thief 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️Also I’m sure she said a few months back she had a break in. Maybe that’s where the Rolex is gone!
She said she must have had a break in cos her Rolex is missing. No other possible explanation obviously even though there was no evidence of a break in

She should go to the doctor with the tiredness she's suffering. She's, if fact, very tired every day. She just, in fact, had a takeaway because she was too tired to cook. She was, in fact, too tired to boil bag of pre-prepared baby potatoes yesterday. What does she do with them that needs so much energy?! Does she juggle them first? Solo them individually into the saucepan?! Give them each a name? I just empty the bag into the pot 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, why don't you try and put on a different belt on your nylon housecoat, it's so much fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
and Azhar seems to work quite long hours.
Is he really divorced from his 1st wife. He has 4 children with her. Surely alot of his absences are due to him seeing those children. They clearly have no relationship with melissa. She has spoke badly of his 1st wife and children before.

Reactions: 1
What did she say about the first wife and kids? What a horrible thing to do. Those kids are her kids half siblings. I don't understand why she wouldn't encourage them to have a good relationship.

She said she must have had a break in cos her Rolex is missing. No other possible explanation obviously even though there was no evidence of a break in
She did have a break in apparently. I think that’s true. But I don’t think that was when the fake watch went missing. Apparently bags and stuff stolen. Yet I see her with the same bags so I don’t get it . Anyway Be gas when the thief realised they were all fake. Or maybe that’s why they weren’t taken and she still has most if them. Mmmmm

• Haha
I can't remember exactly what she said about them. It was in the snap chat days. She has a huge public spat with claire balding and lindsay mermaid jade, blogger unveiled was around then too and she addressed the rumours they were all spreading about him being married to his 1st wife and she said she doesn't see his children, her kids have nothing to do with his other kids and his ex wife is part of the reason . She said more but I can't remember

Reactions: 3
What did she say about the first wife and kids? What a horrible thing to do. Those kids are her kids half siblings. I don't understand why she wouldn't encourage them to have a good relationship.
She plays a song for her. “Shout out to my ex”and makes snide faces at the phone. Cheersing with her Wine to the phone. She said she knows she watches her. So she does that back to the phone. You’d think she’s shut up and keep her head down considering she had an affair with him.

Reactions: 7
She did have a break in apparently. I think that’s true. But I don’t think that was when the fake watch went missing. Apparently bags and stuff stolen. Yet I see her with the same bags so I don’t get it . Anyway Be gas when the thief realised they were all fake. Or maybe that’s why they weren’t taken and she still has lost if them. Mmmmm
Oh that must have been some other time - she def said I think we must have had a break in cos I can’t find my Rolex anywhere

Yep they would be one disappointed thief

She plays a song for her. “Shout out to my ex”and makes snide faces at the phone. Cheersing with her Wine to the phone. She said she knows she watches her. So she does that back to the phone. You’d think she’s shut up and keep her head down considering she had an affair with him.
She has done that several times and its beyond mortifying. And classless.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.