Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she just didn't take his name!
She's not entitled to anything that's his regardless of whether they're married or not and vice versa. All either party is entitled to is a division of the house if both listed on the deeds as well as a split of whatever either one has put into the businesses after they entered into the relationship. She has no claim of any of his other assets.

Reactions: 1
I thought she said they were married but just had no photos or something. Was he always wealthy?

I thought she said that her MIL wanted them to be married before they had children, so they had a civil wedding, as he had been married before and also Muslim.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said they were married but just had no photos or something. Was he always wealthy?
You can google the family name to see published financial dealings !

I thought she said that her MIL wanted them to be married before they had children, so they had a civil wedding, as he had been married before and also Muslim.
Need to be divorced for civil marriage. Blessing not legally binding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No according to others in the thread it’s just a blessing. If they separated I don’t think she would be entitled to anything.
She said before that they had a civil ceremony with only 2 witnesses so they are legally married.

She said before that they had a civil ceremony with only 2 witnesses so they are legally married.
If they’re legally married why would she bother with a religious blessing for a faith that she doesn’t belong to? Doesn’t make sense !

If they’re legally married why would she bother with a religious blessing for a faith that she doesn’t belong to? Doesn’t make sense !
For the same reason my sister did. Love. It was important to her husband and she is atheist

Reactions: 3
Nope. The blessing was even after the boy was born. She refers to it as a blessing. People want nuts with her before wanting to know ams telling her to produce a license. She doesn’t have one.

Nope. The blessing was even after the boy was born. She refers to it as a blessing. People want nuts with her before wanting to know ams telling her to produce a license. She doesn’t have one.
I don’t think she’s married either! I don’t know how Azhar tolerates her. I get the impression he hasn’t much interest in her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe Swigs can get the credit finance for the new telly along with the big fridge in her 'local' Powercity. Might even 'source' one on Ali Express and 'style' it with a Chanel label on the back.

Lives so close to Powercity she could wheel it home in a shopping trolley. That's what local means Swigs ! Not your fantasy version of the local shop in Foxrock (the name of which she can't even spell properly) which is the other side of the M50 from her 'not my forever home'.

She buys entry level bags and bangles (has had so many fakes over the years you'd have to think most of latest stuff is fake too}. Would love to hear her pronounce Loewe. Oh please Swigs give us a laugh and show us just how ratchet you really are.
Thank god im not the only one who sees this. She’d have a new bag after baby daddy’s trip to China and places. Like c’mon knock off capitals. . the Rolex was fake too. A good fake too that’s why she’s only mildly annoyed the kid sold it on the street lol.
she gets a few things as gifts from the sister in law like those dreadful bread let’s she wears. All her jewellery is glitz and pieces and cheap places like that. Even that stupid Louis v necklace is cheap. Rotten stuff.

I don’t think she’s married either! I don’t know how Azhar tolerates her. I get the impression he hasn’t much interest in her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’d probably be disowned if he left another one. The family business and money be gone. He keeps his head down and busy or always on a golf course. God knows what else he does but you only see him barely on a Sunday before he goes to golf.

Wonder if the ex wife is on here ? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah she had a Chanel boy bag and classic flap in IG pics from a few years ago. There was also a Gucci disco bag and they were all definitely fake. She also brought a really bad LV fake on a London trip. No fine jewellery whatsoever just Costume tat and she cannot get enough of it.

Seems to have good connections in the replica market and introduces the bags after a trip into BTs to buy make up. Would want to make sure her tax returns are in order if she really has spent tens of thousands on bags and bangles as it’s all out there on IG !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.